Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (909660 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2016
michV:
if you read my post well i made my generalization on Nairaland statistics.meanwhile there are some active members and passive/observers that don't announce their refusals even if approved also but for most, once it's approval those who never logged on to their accounts would do to share success testimonies grin..meanwhile it's all individual choices..so quarter of outside here percentages are also observers/readers.

I am an Economist, the sample is too small but its fine we both made our points though, I get your point.

All the best!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2016
Jimaktol:
Hi,

What school?

Humber College Ontario Toronto
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 17, 2016
OTKAE:
To the gurus in the house..

These were docs i submitted..
Course: logistics and supply chain management, duration: 8months pgc
Sponsor mother : a uniform officer, her employment letter, statement of acct bal 6.4m 3 of survey docs,her i.d card, 6 months payslip,detailed sponsorship letter, paid 7,330 cad half tuition.
Myself: employment letter, a logistic officer, worked for 2yrs already, study leave aproval, my bsc cert nd transcript, data pages of the 4 african countries av been to in 2012, decleared uk nd us visit refusal same year,
My 3month pay slip, my land survey document, acct bal of 450k, recomendation letter form the organisation i volunteered for in ethiopia back then. The only dependant is my brother who is even a mechanical engineer.

To me i think the Vo's do what pleases them wether or not a pgd/pgc applicant from nigeria meets their study requirements. Cos i dont know wor else they want..
Deffered to january already, cos i want to giv it this last try..
To all the gurus sir/ma, your inputs will be apreciated
Thanks

where is my friend @brandymcmb. after you will say we don't put in effort as if say na we be the VO wey they approve ourselves visa grin.can you see my concern above in Bolded..i am waiting for my GCMS note to arrive..

sorry bro request for your GCMS note.ur personal statement of account you suppose top am reach 1m-2m (personal assets and financial status) when reapplying since employment docs are in place and if gaps are explained

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2016
mryoung16:

Ok bro, I plan to go for online but don't know how much in Naira will Gtb MasterCard charge me.

I have no idea bruh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ed321: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2016
Please house i need your comments about my profile before i make my application. Find below:

I am currently serving and got admitted to study practical elements of mechanical engineering (PGC 1 year).

A. letter of consent from my dad with a property valuation certificate.

B. 1st sponsor: elder sister

1. Data page of international passport
2. Statutory declaration of age
3. Marriage certificate
4. A bank statement of account..Closing balance 6 million
5. Reference letter from the bank
6. appointment letter
7. confirmation of appointment
8. Conversion to academic staff position letter
9. Last payslip
10. Affidavit of sponsorship
11. Letter of sponsorship stating she has transferred some money to my account 3.5 million with an addition 1 million upon approval of my visa to cover for living and traveling expenses.

C. 2nd sponsor: elder brother

1. Employment ID.
2. Birth Certificate
3. A treasury bill investment certificate of N4,500,000 (four million five hundred thousand naira)
4. A six months statement of account
5. pay slip for the last 3 months.
6. letter of employment by Keystone bank limited and last promotion letter.
7. last payslip in active duty
8. Affidavit of sponsorship
9. Letter of sponsorship stating he has paid first semester tuition payment and will pay the second semester upon approval of visa.

Please i kindly require any assistance to proceed. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2016
brandymcmb:

I am an Economist ,the sample is too small but it's fine we both made our points though, I get your point.

All the best!!
i am an engineer so i am highly inclined in mathematics than you shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
michV:
where is my friend @brandymcmb. after you will say we don't put in effort as if say na we be the VO wey they approve ourselves visa grin.can you see my concern above in Bolded..i am waiting for my GCMS note to arrive..

sorry bro request for your GCMS note.

Hehehehe my brother like I said there's much more to this PGD ish until we unravel the mystery. Cos @OTKAE ' s app and profile is almost perfect

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
michV:
i am an engineer so i am highly inclined in mathematics than you shocked

Tah!! If I hear, let's not argue though
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
brandymcmb:

Hehehehe my brother like I said there's much more to this PGD ish until we unravel the mystery. Cos @OTKAE ' s app and profile is almost perfect
bro there is more to this PGC(d) thingy that is yet to be unveiled except an insider in Accra would let us know. cool

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by greenbackboogie(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Emsley:

I did same on the 9th of sept. and haven't gotten any reply from them. I actually put her in CC but sent to the international office. Mehn bomb dey this people head oh. And the deadline is Monday 19th. I'll resend the email. Thanks all the same. What course did you enroll for? Mine is Construction Mgt
Maybe you shd log in with your user detail to the above link I gave you. Its possible your request has been done but you were not notified. I wasn't notified when my request was acted on but days later I logged in and saw the new acceptance letter. I enrolled for Process Quality Engineering.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by OTKAE(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
@ michv nd brandy...Thanks for the concern..will order for my gcms nxt week cos this cic jst spoil dem weekend☹️Since i intend reapplying once i get my gcms file say @worse oct 15 for january admissions, if i put lik a million in my acct hope the vo,s wont fault the space inwhich i got the money as against my new app..

Or i can even put more dan that sum and claim my mom gave me for ma upkeep in my sop if granted the visa..

Btw i dont mind any australia link as plan b
Thanks sirs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ed321:
Please house i need your comments about my profile before i make my application. Find below:

I am currently serving and got admitted to study practical elements of mechanical engineering (PGC 1 year).

3. Marriage certificate
6. appointment letter
9. Last payslip
11. Letter of sponsorship stating she has transferred some money to my account 3.5 million with an addition 1 million upon approval of my visa to cover for living and traveling expenses.

1. Employment ID.
2. Birth Certificate
3. A treasury bill investment certificate of N4,500,000 (four million five hundred thousand naira)
9. Letter of sponsorship stating he has paid first semester tuition payment and will pay the second semester upon approval of visa.

Make sure you add ur sponsors birth certificates and ur birth certificate to serve as proof of relationship. Give an explanation why u wanna study that ur PGC course.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by papidee01: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
solbob:
Applied paper route on may 25th,pdg at Niagara college and nothing yet from CIC, abeg any Niagara college student in the house or any Niagara college applicant in the house? Pls pm me abeg

Finally!!!!!!! A fellow Comrade grin grin(Niagara College) this is. My second attempt sir/ma, applied since June 3rd, Paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ed321: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mikymiko:
Make sure you add ur sponsors and ur birth certificate to serve as proof of relationship. Give an explanation why u wanna study that ur PGC course.
Thank you Miky, i have made a sound sop, if you not too busy i could send to you to review.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Holabisi: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Yelowfellow post=494
I'm about to apply for pistgraduate, I'm not sure u need to submit a publication..what course are you applying for.my email is horlami257@gmail.com.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
OTKAE:
@ michv nd brandy...Thanks for the concern..will order for my gcms nxt week cos this cic jst spoil dem weekend☹️Since i intend reapplying once i get my gcms file say @worse oct 15 for january admissions, if i put lik a million in my acct hope the vo,s wont fault the space inwhich i got the money as against my new app..

Or i can even put more dan that sum and claim my mom gave me for ma upkeep in my sop
if granted the visa..

Btw i dont mind any australia link as plan b
Thanks sirs
To my above bolded,that can serve but don't put if granted visa in ur statements.Aussie money ur sponsors account go dy breath from 10 million above and their masters na 2yrs. But its worth it than this Canada refusals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Daarey: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is there any undergrad applicant here self?...All I see here morning and night is PGC, PGD, Second degree...bla bla bla..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bbwollex(m): 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ed321:

3. Marriage certificate
6. appointment letter
9. Last payslip

1. Employment ID.
2. Birth Certificate

To my point of view, Your application is fine, just back it up with prayers. everything in the hand of God
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by steffans(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dis isn't fair at all..
U had an uptight package..

And u paid 7330 dollars?

What do these people want?

Seems ur application and that of MichV seems alike..

Increase the money in your account..
In ur next SOP.. State that after the 8months diploma.. The company you work in.. Will be glad to have you back to put in what you learnt..

It's well!

OTKAE:
To the gurus in the house..

These were docs i submitted..
Course: logistics and supply chain management, duration: 8months pgc
Sponsor mother: a uniform officer, her employment letter, statement of acct bal of 6.4m, 3 of her land survey docs,her i.d card, 6 months payslip,detailed sponsorship letter, paid 7,330 cad half tuition.
Myself: employment letter, a logistic officer, worked for 2yrs already, study leave aproval, my bsc cert nd transcript, data pages of the 4 african countries av been to in 2012, decleared uk nd us visit refusal same year,
My 3month pay slip, my land survey document, acct bal of 450k, recomendation letter form the organisation i volunteered for in ethiopia back then. The only dependant is my brother who is even a mechanical engineer.

To me i think the Vo's do what pleases them wether or not a pgd/pgc applicant from nigeria meets their study requirements. Cos i dont know wor else they want..
Deffered to january already, cos i want to giv it this last try..
To all the gurus sir/ma, your inputs will be apreciated
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ed321: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
bbwollex:

To my point of view, Your application is fine, just back it up with prayers. everything in the hand of God
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adesbaba: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
pls want to get sometin ryt...lets say am startin my course by jan 2017 and i pay my tuition of $12000...wen will i pay anoda tuition
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
steffans:

Dis isn't fair at all..
U had an uptight package..

And u paid 7330 dollars?

What do these people want?

Seems ur application and that of MichV seems alike..

Increase the money in your account..
In ur next SOP.. State that after the 8months diploma.. The company you work in.. Will be glad to have you back to put in what you learnt..

It's well!
same question i asked myself
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by aliACCA: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
adesbaba:
pls want to get sometin ryt...lets say am startin my course by jan 2017 and i pay my tuition of $12000...wen will i pay anoda tuition

dis question shd be addressed to the school; contact ur admission office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CHERIPH: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good day house, please I need urgent advice. My wife applied for study visa on 9th of this month. Online route. But she needs to travel out of naija to visit me for like 6months. My question is that...can she do an upfront medicals before she travel , and if canada reguested for her passport , she can send it to family member in Nigeria for submission cos I dnt want her to forfeit the Visa I processed for her which will expire by November. I dnt want to put all energy on this canada visa cos she has been refused before.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bluegirl080115: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Pauliso: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
papidee01:

Finally!!!!!!! A fellow Comrade grin grin(Niagara College) this is. My second attempt sir/ma, applied since June 3rd, Paper route

Niagara college too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adesbaba: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello frnds...Am a 2:2 grad of accountin..wanna apply for PGC may entry 2017....Have searched tire for acct or finance courses with may entry in colleges...only selkirk college was my result...please frnds GIVE ME MORE SUGGESTIONS OF COLLEGES...wanna begin application soon plssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
CHERIPH:
Good day house, please I need urgent advice. My wife applied for study visa on 9th of this month. Online route. But she needs to travel out of naija to visit me for like 6months. My question is that...can she do an upfront medicals before she travel , and if canada reguested for her passport , she can send it to family member in Nigeria for submission cos I dnt want her to forfeit the Visa I processed for her which will expire by November. I dnt want to put all energy on this canada visa cos she has been refused before.
she would have done the upfront medical before submitting the online application if only you knew she would visit because while on visit with you she could be called for medicals,as for now she has to wait to be called for medicals by CIC or if you have the money she can still visit you and when called for medicals she can return back to do so. As for submitting passport i think if you send the passport down here while on visit with you, a family relative with your "letter of authorization" and her VFS slips, consenting her to submit on your wife behalf and a means of identification is mandatory from the relative for this if i am right on this one. But i know it can be done if someone wants to collect your application package back on ur behalf from VFS which isn't a must you would go if you are not within lagos/abuja.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Ogbeni, I taya o
grin grin
My love kiss cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please house....when applying through paper route, will passport be requested for submission too? or is it later dey will request?

Thanks all

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.