Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Could The Baby Be HIS? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could The Baby Be HIS? (846 Views)

"If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Two Men Slept With Me The Same Day.and I Am Pregnant,who Owns The Baby / When You Let An Uncaring Dad Take Care Of The Baby(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could The Baby Be HIS? by ibadanfinest(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Could The Baby Be HIS? by ikbnice(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why break your neck over what DNA could prove.
Re: Could The Baby Be HIS? by finalboss1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin they are all liars..full of tricks...just go for D N A .
. you see wah am saying...

Re: Could The Baby Be HIS? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
DNA is the answer......why did your friend sleep with her in the first place......chai!!!
Re: Could The Baby Be HIS? by ibadanfinest(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Could The Baby Be HIS? by SafeDavid(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
ibadanfinest:
With the current inflation DNA should be like 100k. But that's not the issue. Should I raise the case or keep quiet about and just watch. He is my friend of like 14 years.
He'd have to do a DNA test eventually.
The earlier he does the better.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is He Up To? / Celebrities Caused R!ot In The Street, Flashing Their Underwears! / Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.