Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? (850 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by mamagee3(f): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend would call me and stay quiet on the phone and then when I call back, he would tell me that he spoke. Or he would call me with a blocked number and when I say hello he would stay quiet.

Why could he be doing this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by EmperorLee(m): 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
He wants to use you for blood money.

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by mamagee3(f): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
EmperorLee:
He wants to use you for blood money.
Be serious...

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by Darammliveth(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
I think he's senseless..... #Sorry about that tho!
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by coolhumble(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
If you are cheating stop it hes getting a clue or he didnt trust you no more.
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by jonaifame22(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Maybe the mouth piece of his fone is bad
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by EmperorLee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
mamagee3:

Be serious...

I am serious hey. Don't you know about blood money? He will keep on doing that same thing until he gets the right time, if he calls you at the right time, you will just start vomiting blood unless you don't talk when he calls. Your boyfriend has joined joined bad gang, he has joined secret cult.

Your Best bet is to break up with him and run for your dear life while you still can.
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend would call me and stay quiet on the phone and then when I call back, he would tell me that he spoke. Or he would call me with a blocked number and when I say hello he would stay quiet.

cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Don't worry yourself buddy,
His phone is either infested with Trojan virus
Or
It was in his pocket with other items.

Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by lola024(f): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
He may be too dey in love to mate a statement
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
He is listening to the background sound, he wants to know if you are cheating on him
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

I am serious hey. Don't you know about blood money? He will keep on doing that same thing until he gets the right time, if he calls you at the right time, you will just start vomiting blood unless you don't talk when he calls. Your boyfriend has joined joined bad gang, he has joined secret cult.

Your Best bet is to break up with him and run for your dear life while you still can.
area scatter scatter
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by 0ubenji(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
mamagee3:

you must be really psychic to have known this.
I wonder why u dint apply dis gift to solve this riddle
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by 0ubenji(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
lola024:
He may be too dey in love to mate a statement
oya correct yasef before I change my mind
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by 0ubenji(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
kenonze:
Don't worry yourself buddy,
His phone is either infested with Trojan virus
Or
It was in his pocket with other items.

na those other items dey hide him number too baa?
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mtchewwwwww
Mtchewwwwww
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Why Would A Guy Call A Girl And Not Say Anything? by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is it possible he just wants to hear my voice?

(1) (Reply)

My Horrifying Toilet Constipation Experience / At What Age Did You Marry / Now Am So Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.