Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" (17842 Views)

"My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics / $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! / Check Out Some Sensational S*x Positions You MUST Try At Least Once In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
dairykidd:

Ur dp is dope
As in dope like coke grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by SandraDiOku(f): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=waxxydude post=48874147]And i ran in here expecting to see some bad-ass positions, but, behold it's these same style Moses used to scatter those Egyptian babes. undecided

*walks out disappointed

kkkk lol u juc made my night
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by njiasi30(f): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
YourMajesty:
Not at all darling, make i hustle now while i have the energy instead of wasting it for 15mins of........ Lol grin

Welcum back once more. grin
Ok oh, I wish u d best grin
Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by midehi2(f): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
the best to turn him like imbechille is griping his dickk with ur puss.y while thrusting in and out; with any style position, he will speak in chinese for you

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
I like to write the examination. cool

And be a cowgirl cool
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by YourMajesty(m): 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
njiasi30:
Ok oh, I wish u d best grin Thanks cheesy
cheesy smiley cool
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
i an fro Virginia.
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oo
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
midehi2:
the best to turn him like imbechille is griping his dickk with ur puss.y while thrusting in and out; with any style position, he will speak in chinese for you
Ur head is there. Only girls who have learnt control of their PC muscles can relate. Such acts also delays him from cum.min
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
As in dope like coke grin
When did you become (m)? Transgender things?
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
frenchwine:

When did you become (m)? Transgender things?
Baba i think so grin
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by freshcvvs: 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
midehi2:

Really? how's this possible? can a woman actually consciously grip a dick inside her?

1 Like

Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by firstking01(m): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Coming from a girl sad...only God will judge you for this erection you are giving me this night
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by CrEaToRmalden(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2016
I'm just done using one of these styles [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 29, 2016
frenchwine:

Bros you dey form nice guy ba? Which one be some girl ehn? Instead of you to say most of our girls are lazy on bed. ......That's not taking anything away from one badass babe I had like that. Babe rode me for good 30mins and wasn't tired. I thought she was drunk

Lol no be nice guy na grin know say I no go fit Bleep everybabe for naija so Na the one I know I talk o cheesy

Make the babe no go break ur dick o, 30mins shocked u knw say dick they break? Especially doing cow girl?
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by kennykendo(m): 1:47am On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin
thecatch:
Romancelanders what do you think about this sex positions.

sensual spoon, dance and lazy girl
I deal on advanced examination..
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by midehi2(f): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2016
freshcvvs:

Really? how's this possible? can a woman actually consciously grip a dick inside her?
ask frenchwine grin
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nbote(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Same shit. Some of those positions are not for every gal before una break something or get muscle pull.
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by ikbnice(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2016
midehi2:
you must have done alot of kegel exercise.
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Gidoka(m): 8:32am On Aug 29, 2016
op thank u
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by lyricalpontiff(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Cool thread
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2016
Vaseline crew where dem dey

cucumber crew I salute una join.

one love !!!!!!!
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by freshcvvs: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2016
midehi2:

ask frenchwine grin

And don't you have one of your own? tongue

You should be able to tell us how it grips. grin
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by ruggedadventure(m): 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Op, which one is ur favourite
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by ThatSameGuy: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
The Dance cheesy
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
midehi2:

ask frenchwine grin
Hehehehh, pls ooo. Don't ask me anything, experience they say is the best teacher, lol
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by ademasta(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Park01: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
the cow girl tho

that stile is perfect with a tyt pvssy
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by Princejebs(m): 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
ik
Re: Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" by minexpo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
dairykidd:
I almost died doing something similar to climbing the mountain only this time both ur hands are under her thighs like u are grabbing her from under. So u are jacking her legs up with ur arms and fvcking away,i was doing this in the bathroom which had tiled floors brah na just narrow escape my legs slipped i managed to balance myself and her and i would have hit my head against the edge of the bathtub and died trying to please a girl! Make una no go cause problem for ppl abeg do ur best and leave the rest for the other guys except she is ur wifey ahhh u can kill urself na ur own. grin
u funny gon...leave d rest for d guyz o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.