Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Will He Leave His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will He Leave His Wife? (785 Views)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / My Cousin Is Threatening To Leave His Wife Who Just Had A Baby Boy For Him Becau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Leave His Wife? by XfStyle: 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
I know it's wrong, but I still want to be with him.

Anonymity: Recently my friends and I flew to Vegas to celebrate my twenty-third birthday. While we were drinking and dancing, I met a guy. We hit it off right away. I went back to his hotel, and one thing led to another. The next day we hung out at the hotel pool, sipping cocktails, strolling, just talking about life. Everything felt so good! I really thought he was the one!

The day after that, we made a plan to meet in L.A. I dropped him off at the airport, and we both flew back to our respective homes—me to Denver, him to L.A. Twenty-four hours later, I got a call on my cell. I didn't recognize the number, picked it up anyway, and it was his wife! She told me they'd been married 10 years and that they have three kids, ages four, two, and six months. I felt so guilty! But my gut told me to listen to his side of the story, so I called him.
He said that their marriage was on the rocks, that he was sleeping in the basement, and he promised he was about to be separated. His confession brought us closer, and I immediately flew to L.A. It was wonderful! Unfortunately, his wife found out and called me, furious, saying that I was still trying to see her husband! I was shocked. I told her I was sorry, but I was there for emotional support because they were splitting up. This made her even angrier, because apparently he had told her he couldn't prevent me from trying to contact him.

I see that what he's doing is wrong, but it doesn't stop me from wanting to be with him. He makes me happy! I make him happy! But he broke things off last Monday. He said he "must put the family first." I hope they don't work out and we end up together. Is this wrong of me? I want to text him or call him. What do I do? —We Have Such a Connection!

Read the advice given below
http://xpressfashionstyles..com.ng/2016/08/will-he-leave-his-wife.html?m=1

Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by Muvacci(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice pic grin
Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by finalboss1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
undecided see another one... fear women... hahaha
Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by cruzita(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
oh God ,some people always make me wonder if they were actually created in the image of God
Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by Oche211(m): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bitches everywhere u go
*i'm out of here*
Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by halfricanadian(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
marital drama is real o

family first always sha
Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dummy, dat man is toying wit ya
Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
undecided see another one... fear women... hahaha
You didn't see anything wrong in the married man trying to sabotage his marriage?.
Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is 2016, yet many ladies are not learning from their mistakes or should i say mistakes of others.

Men will not leave their wives for you and even if they do, they would always return to them.

you are praying they dony work out right? same way he's acting right now is the same he'll do to you.

How about the part- putting assunder to what God has joined?

smh !
Re: Will He Leave His Wife? by Jay542(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Issues.! Issues.! Issues.!
Just put yourself in the wifes' Snickers. Would you tolerate such from another lady?

(1) (Reply)

Lets Play A Game! / Nairalander Buys Loaves Of Bread, Set To Photobomb Zuckerberg Pics (photos) / Check Out The Poems I Wrote And Plan To Use To Ask A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.