Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (161334 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ElPhenomenal(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
sotall:
First things first, try another battery and another charger. If it doesn't work. Your motherboard needs to be checked.
Tried it, still the same
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
ElPhenomenal:

Tried it, still the same
Some Dell laptops are very charger-selective. Make sure you use follow-come charger and test a working battery. if this doesn't work, then you can see an engineer. If you are in Lagos, you can contact me on 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
harkhinz:
Good day. The Administrator account of my Pc is very slow, I've tried all I could but it will not just work. This problem does not affect my main acc. But its own problem has to the with start menu, search/cortana which is not working. How can I fix this. I'm using window 10.
Thanks.
I guess you upgraded your operating system to windows 10 before this issue started. If that is true , I will advice you downgrade to your former operating system.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2016
morning guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ojanomare44(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2016
good morning, i have a problem with my PCs screen, i found out that the flex is shaking, please i need your help to fix the system, will be glad
olaif [b:
[/b]thy post=49041781]
[/b][b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
ojanomare44:
good morning, i have a problem with my PCs screen, i found out that the flex is shaking, please i need your help to fix the system, will be glad [/b][b][color=#990000][/color]
if it is the signal cable you are talking about, you will need to get a new one.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:24am On Oct 21, 2016
morning friends
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
hi guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
evening guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2016
morning friends
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by bright007(f): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
sotall:
morning friends
How much will it cost to change the screen of my HP 2000 laptop? check your whstsapp, I have sent you a message
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
bright007:
How much will it cost to change the screen of my HP 2000 laptop? check your whstsapp, I have sent you a message
OK, I have seen it and responded.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
happy Sunday guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2016
morning guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
evening guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2016
morning guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
evening guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Evening guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2016
Morning guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
hi guys...just checking your messages
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ladykilllar: 12:18am On Oct 28, 2016
Hello guys i use a compaq Presario CQ56 and my charger just burnt and stop working, I want to ask is it possible to fix it myself and if yes please how do i go about it, thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:02am On Oct 28, 2016
ladykilllar:
Hello guys i use a compaq Presario CQ56 and my charger just burnt and stop working, I want to ask is it possible to fix it myself and if yes please how do i go about it, thanks
It is not advisable to fix a burnt charger and you can't possibly do it yourself.

I just hope what led to the burnt charger hasnt done any harm to your system. Just get another charger and make sure you check if your laptop is charging and working normal.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by hollakay: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi, I use HP6730b. I recently change the harddrive, but after installing some applications, it stop starting up, even when its going to start, it takes longer time and it become very slow..
Is there anything I can do about it.
Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by rem1: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
I'm having issues installing Google Chrome and some other stuffs on my laptop.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
hollakay:
Hi, I use HP6730b. I recently change the harddrive, but after installing some applications, it stop starting up, even when its going to start, it takes longer time and it become very slow..
Is there anything I can do about it.
Thanks
Since you started experiencing this problem when you changed hard drive, your hard drive is the first suspect. Either try another hard drive on your system or try your hard drive on another system.

Also, the OS on your hard drive may have bad or corrupt files. Try reloading a new operating system. Do this after backing your files.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2016
rem1:
I'm having issues installing Google Chrome and some other stuffs on my laptop.
I don't get specific issue you are having. Tell me what you have done and the error you are getting when you want to install the apps
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2016
Have a great weekend guys
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nwanna2588: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
My laptop has SIM compartment and the network logo always show a red sign of danger whether I insert sim or not. Now my modem has spoilt. HOW CAN I BROWSE BY USING MY SIM DIRECTLY WITH THE LAPTOP? It is urgent.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nwanna2588:
My laptop has SIM compartment and the network logo always show a red sign of danger whether I insert sim or not. Now my modem has spoilt. HOW CAN I BROWSE BY USING MY SIM DIRECTLY WITH THE LAPTOP? It is urgent.
I think the danger sign you see on your notification whether there is sim or no sim in your laptop suggests the driver for the network adapter is not working or is missing. I suggest you download the driver from the manufacturer of your brand and use it to drive your network adapter.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nwanna2588: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
sotall:
I think the danger sign you see on your notification whether there is sim or no sim in your laptop suggests the driver for the network adapter is not working or is missing. I suggest you download the driver from the manufacturer of your brand and use it to drive your network adapter.

Nice one! Where should I go for that?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nwanna2588:

Nice one! Where should I go for that?
use Google to search for the website of the manufacturer of your brand. There you will see option to download the latest drivers for your system.

Remember you can also connect your laptop to your phone via mobile hotspot. All you need to do is buy data on the sim and insert in your phone. then turn on the WiFi of the phone and connect your laptop to it and then start browsing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (107) (Reply)

How Can Remove A .rar Password / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.