Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Do I Start My Own Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Start My Own Religion? (905 Views)

My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry / Can Nairalanders Explain What This Is Lest I Start Digging My Underground Bunker / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
pls WISE nairalanders how do i start a religion or movement that will inspire a cultlike following, create die hard fanactists,that will even inspire people to sacrifice themselves,their reasoning or kill if they have to.

i may not necessarily succeed in creating a religion.But i hope to be apply it to other areas.

when i say religion i dont necessarily mean islam or hinduism or the rest.

just look at things like football,MMM,football clubs etc.
they may not necessarily be religions.but they have the characteristics i listed above.

please i really need useful contribution s from reasonable people.

thanks
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by chiefolododo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Let's meet in private
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by youngest85(m): 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
check how to start it here http//www.youarenotjustok.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by zzzzy: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
It's just social engineering. Btw why do you want to do that
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by MacSmart(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
First u have to die like Jesus, Buddha, Moses and d rest.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nairastake: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
The answers you seek are right beside those white stones beneath the Lagoon in anywhere.

Thanks, no thanks
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by nnenneigbo(f): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Read about the life of Muhammad, it's the ABC of starting a religion. Softly softly doesn't work. Be prepared to fight fight fight. Jihady style.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
chiefolododo:
Let's meet in private
oga why ?
just send me a pm
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
nnenneigbo:
Read about the life of Muhammad, it's the ABC of starting a religion. Softly softly doesn't work. Be prepared to fight fight fight. Jihady style.
i already thought of this.i will start studying the life of buddha,Confucius, mohammed,and the rest from 2mao. Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
MacSmart:
First u have to die like Jesus, Buddha, Moses and d rest.
But they already had a large number of ARDENT followers before their death.

please explain what you mean sir.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
hehehe. Iono what to say tho
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
zzzzy:
It's just social engineering. Btw why do you want to do that
you make it sound very easy .please explain how i can use Social engineering to create a religion in layman terms.

as for why i want to do that:

i do not necessarily want to create another religion. but i want to master the principles behind it. And the best way to gain mastery is by doing or trying as the case may be.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kakamorufu:
hehehe. Iono what to say tho
sir you can at least help me mention those people that move peoples topic to fp. so that i can get more contributions. anytime i mention their "sacred" names i get banned.
and i dont why.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by MacSmart(m): 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
FINgames:
But they already had a large number of ARDENT followers before their death.

please explain what you mean sir.

When I say die, I mean sacrifice.
Jesus fasted for 40 day and other tins...

Read Buddha's history and he will see d things he did that endeared him to many.

And if u r a Christian, u wil remember dat Moses was described as being d meekest man on d planet. So u see, all this pple did tins that ordinary men dont do.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Wow lalasticlala oga good evening.

Baba seun Good evening.Dont you think this wonderfully strange topic should get to fp.

just to see the reactions of nairalanders.

jus saying.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Seun(m): 12:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Many people in the present world have done just that. See these guys who say they are Jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2Oa4Oigvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Cv5hZfOmk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2016
This is just a way of mocking religion . But if this method of self-aggrandizement makes you happy then why should I stop you . All you need is ...
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by seunmsg(m): 5:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Starting a new religion/movement that will command a very huge cult followership like Christianity or Islam is almost impossible in this present world. The already established religions will kill your movement right from infancy. Guru Maraji is an example, he has been so demonised that nobody feels comfortable to identify with him publicly.

The good news however is that, you can still command that very huge cult followership that you dream of by starting your own movement under an already established religion like Christianity and Islam. People like pope Francis, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome etc all commands massive followership and respect that even Jesus Christ never enjoyed during his lifetime.

As a popular pastor or imam, your words will be law, nobody will question your orders and you will practically be running the lives of your followers either directly or indirectly. This is a much more easier way to go about achieving your dreams than starting a brand new religion that will quickly be demonised and labelled a sign of the end time that will never end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by oaroloye(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2016
SHALOM!

CARLOS CASTANEDA was an Oyinbo Anthropologist, tasked with finding out the Secret of Native American Herbal Mystics.

He was taken in as their apprentice, causing a sequence of events that led to the death of the 3,000 years-old Mentor of the seventeen NAGUAL Lineages- as was surely The Plan, all along.

[See: THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Then Oyinbos wonder why we do not expose our Powers to them!

In the course of his training, Don Juan Matus his Nagual (ShapeShifting Seer) Instructor, taught him to see the Source of Human Life.

As each living thing is born, they are put on a feed of balls or rings of Living Energy that impact upon their Soul Body, to make them live.

The point of impact is specific to each creature.

That of Humans is situated in the region between the navel and the base of the abdomen.

The ultimate Source of the Energy feed is dangerous for a mortal being to try to observe- but there is an intermediate nexus that is safe for seers to view, called THE MOLD OF MAN.

This Entity has a Humanoid shape. The Life Force of the Human Race is channeled to us through It.

It does not TALK. It cannot entreated in any way.

But, the impression that all Junior, inexperienced seers have upon seeing the Mold of Man is that "THIS IS GOD!"

When Don Juan triggered and directed Carlos Castaneda's ESP Ability, so that he would see The Mold of Man Entity, he was immediately filled with awe and reverence, and began to worship and to pray to it, making reckless promises- really making a fool of himself.

Don Juan pulled him back to normal consciousness, and explained to him, what it really was he had seen.

He mocked him, and asked, sarcastically, whether he would like to go start a New Religion now, based on what he had seen- because that is what other seers in his position sometimes did.

He told him ruefully, that the sentiments he had expressed were very nice- but it was just that there was no one to hear those Prayers.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

THEREFORE, IF YOU WANT TO START A NEW RELIGION, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS ATTAIN ENLIGHTENMENT.

If people who are total dunces can do it without being enlightened- look at W.F. KUMUYI, for example- you can surely succeed if you were really Enlightened...!
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 01, 2016
MacSmart:

When I say die, I mean sacrifice.
Jesus fasted for 40 day and other tins...

Read Buddha's history and he will see d things he did that endeared him to many.

And if u r a Christian, u wil remember dat Moses was described as being d meekest man on d planet. So u see, all this pple did tins that ordinary men dont do.
thanks ive gotten some insight from this.
Re: How Do I Start My Own Religion? by nnenneigbo(f): 2:59am On Sep 02, 2016
I forgot to mention Joseph smith, if you don't want blood shed of Muhammad, go via the conman route of Joseph.

Heck, all religion is fake.

(1) (Reply)

Drop The Best Religious Chorus Song You Ever Sang Or Heard. [any Religion] / Snake Killed Inside The Church During Vigil (pictures) / How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.