Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Have You Fared Losing A Spouse 1 Month After Wedding? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Have You Fared Losing A Spouse 1 Month After Wedding? (2198 Views)

"How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos / Lady Dies One Month After Her Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have You Fared Losing A Spouse 1 Month After Wedding? by Eleganza33(f): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oh mine so heart breaking,so sorry love i understand it can be very painful,please cheer up try spend some time with friends have fun do things you enjoy doing very soon you will be your happy self again,accept my condolences sir and may God give you another

1 Like

Re: How Have You Fared Losing A Spouse 1 Month After Wedding? by oluafam: 2:47am On Aug 31, 2016
hmmm. Please stop hurting my dear and take consolation in the fact that she has already found peace and rest from this troubled world and would want you to be happy.

Bigger and better package loading. ........

1 Like

Re: How Have You Fared Losing A Spouse 1 Month After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
FemiKale,

my deepest condolences.

I have not been through the same experience but I have lost people I thought I could never live without and I know how painful it is but you will be alright in a while. I really wish I could say something that would soothe your pain but I know that it takes time for wounds to heal. Take your time, you will get better with time and you will learn to live with it. All I can say is that you should not lose hope because things will get better and so will you. Your wife is alright. She has seen the face of God. Remember that she wants to see you happy - even if it takes some time for you to feel happiness again but you will. Don't give up, you will come out stronger and wiser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Fared Losing A Spouse 1 Month After Wedding? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2016
Speechless. cry

1 Like

Re: How Have You Fared Losing A Spouse 1 Month After Wedding? by kachai(f): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm...holding unto hope even when God isn't making sense comes to mind. I can't tell you I understand what you are going thru cos I don't. But I know with time you understand that its all in the plan. Please hold unto hope, trust Him cos He has your best interest at heart. We will all understand Him better by and by. It is well with you my brother. She is in a better place.

Father pls help this brother heal and get over this trying time in Jesus Name! Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Journalist Asks Cristiano Ronaldo: "Why Does Your Mother Still Live With You? / Where Are House Helps? / Help I'm Suicidal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.