Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital (62618 Views)

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Lawalemi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Thank God for our lives if someone could die just because of toothache. Many poor people have suffered worse ailments but stays fit

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by VirginFinder: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
ok
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
f
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by bettercreature(m): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
JODELL:
Tell us the truth, that he died of abused of drugs. looking at he pictures will tell you his into subsatance usage.
You are 100% right.It's drug!!!
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by cutetopsey(f): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by greatgod2012(f): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
They're just torturing this woman the more with all these controversial reports up and down.

I pray that God will give the woman and other members of the deceased family the fortitude to bear the big loss.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by RoyalRoy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:
This is highly unethical on the part of the medical staff of the hospital who discussed the medical condition of their patient to a known rag outfit and gossip spewing jaundiced media outlet like Sahara reporters.

I expect the NMA to carry out a thorough probe on the hospital sanctioning any one of the medical staff who decided to reveal the medical history and condition of their patient to the general public.

This is pathetic.

Hmmm, true its very unethical and the hospital will know this, but don't you think it's a ploy to cover up what actually happened really?

Could be an overdose of some hard drugs or some other related issue and the hospital is putting out this information just to shield the truth of cause of death?

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by jessykings(f): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Really not easy loosing a child, may God give d bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.RIP to the dead
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by IamChiboi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
adajiboyy:
RIP....but enough pls....my papa died and no one heard, my mama cry, I cried small but the world still continued.so abeg make we allow stella moan.
Lol maybe wh£n ur popular, people will cry even when a bee stings u. grin
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:
This is highly unethical on the part of the medical staff of the hospital who discussed the medical condition of their patient to a known rag outfit and gossip spewing jaundiced media outlet like Sahara reporters.

I expect the NMA to carry out a thorough probe on the hospital sanctioning any one of the medical staff who decided to reveal the medical history and condition of their patient to the general public.

This is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by pedel: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:

This is pathetic.

Are you saying it's not right for the Turkish Hospital to clarify things after it was in the news that they killed the guy by administering wrong medication?
If I were the doctors I would state if the guy was a 'substance' user or not. No be NMA matter be this one na the 'NDA'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Btruth: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
God please console Madam Stella Oduah. cry

Oluwa ma je ki esu fii ina omo jo wa oooo.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kenben: 8:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
[b][/b]why do people still go to zankli hospital in abuja? Don't the know it's a death trap? Zankli killed my best friend over a simple procedure than can be done in any regular hospital. Those who know zankli avoid it like a plague... The have brought sadness to many, many families. May the soul of their latest victim rest in peace. If u know anyone who uses zankli hospital... Stop them now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Daddytyrese: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
I heard its cocaine addiction that killed him lipsrsealed
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by jkendy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmmmm, it's true the rich also cry!!!
One thing Stella Odua should have known is 'money can't buy life'
The ailment a pauper's child can survive with ease is the end of the road for a rich man's child

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by exlinkleads(f): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
U see how foolish and incompetent nigeria doctors can be.. ...

Just from pulling this guys teeth and now he is dead.

Had it been he went abroad for this treatment, he would have been back to nigeria and bubling.

We need help in this country. Common to remove teeth. Hmmmm
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Btruth: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
kenben:
[b][/b]why do people still go to zankli hospital in abuja? Don't the know it's a death trap? Zankli killed my best friend over a simple procedure than can be done in any regular hospital. Those who know zankli avoid it like a plague... The have brought sadness to many, many families. May the soul of their latest victim rest in peace. If u know anyone who uses zankli hospital... Stop them now
...then government should close it down. What the heck?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:

This is pathetic.

But u didn't say anything close to this yesterday. many people where busy talking trash about the hospital.
They have to act fast to control damage already done.
I still blame the Turkish hospital. I guess they were the one that told both media and Stella Odua relatives that the most likely cause of death must have been the medications given to him at the other hospital. I guess he must have been given NSAID without prior knowledge of his pre medical conditions if he has bleeding diathesis. Sometimes private hospital are quick to implicate other private hospitals for their selfish desire
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by zikter(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:

This is pathetic.
where were you when there was news everywhere that the son died of wrong medication in that hospital? or don't you think they have a name and reputation to protect because they are a hospital? blame whoever brought the false news in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by bigtt76(f): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmmm ...in this time and age? Tooth extraction no longer in vogue. I'd prefer root canal filling rather undecided RIP
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
pedel:

Are you saying it's not right for the Turkish Hospital to clarify things after it was in the news that they killed the guy by administering wrong medication?
If I were the doctors I would state if the guy was a 'substance' user or not. No be NMA matter be this one na the 'NDA'

Firstly, nobody mentioned the hospital as the primary cause.

Secondly, they ought only to respond officially through a written statement or through their legal representatives when and only if they were publicly accused of killing the young man through wrong prescription.

Thirdly, the deceased had undergone a dental operation. Dental operations always require local annesthesia that might have been wrongly administered.

To presume he died of a drug overdose is pathetic.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
zikter:
where were you when there was news everywhere that the son died of wrong medication in that hospital? or don't you think they have a name and reputation to protect because they are a hospital? blame whoever brought the false news in the first place

And did they mention Turkish Hospital?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by AbuMikey(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why are there complications with pulling off one's tooth?

Most People are always scared of the procedure, including closest relatives.

But I've done it twice without their knowledge.
The Pains from having bad tooth, or tooth ache can kill a man sef sad

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Charly68: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
See hairstyle

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
kenonze:

But u didn't say anything close to this yesterday. many people where busy talking trash about the hospital.
They have to act fast to control damage already done.
I still blame the Turkish hospital. I guess there were the one that told both media and Stella Odua relatives that the most likely cause of death must have been the medications given to him at the other hospital. I guess he must have been given NSAID without prior knowledge of his pre medical conditions if he has bleeding diathesis. Sometimes private hospital are quick to implicate other private hospitals for their selfish desire

Did you see me post here yesterday?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by owanedo: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
foget wrong medication, trust no politician, maybe it's one of those prices either his mother or father would pay to remain relevant in life. they have sold themselves to the devil. life is beyond what we see.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
There is a gap the news keep ignoring. Which drug was he mistakenly given in place of which drug?

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
owanedo:
foget wrong medication, trust no politician, maybe it's one of those prices either his mother or father would pay to remain relevant in life. they have sold themselves to the devil. life is beyond what we see.

Is this what you are using to console yourself over your wretched insignificant existence?

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by ofeoil: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
They have finally murdered her son to hurt her.

No amount of grammar can cover the fact that this is a broad day light murder.

Human beings have become so too wicked.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by LorDBolton(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Elkay3:
Please allow the woman to properly moan her child....abi dem go bring am back?

NL always proving our edu sector is dead.

Oga next time used simple words like CRY

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kollins3(m): 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:

This is pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.