Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital (62617 Views)

Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Vigil Mass In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by SonofHim: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
exlinkleads:
U see how foolish and incompetent nigeria doctors can be.. ...

Just from pulling this guys teeth and now he is dead.

Had it been he went abroad for this treatment, he would have been back to nigeria and bubling.

We need help in this country. Common to remove teeth. Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by jkendy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
kullozone:
Rip Rastaman....smoke a joint when you get to heaven and be happy.
Point of correction pls......
Not every rough-headed entities are Rastas likewise not all Rastas are rough looking.
Rastas have absolutely NOTHING to do with drugs, whether hard drugs or even ordinary paracetamol. In root and herbs we trust!!!

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kollins3(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
So , u lost your sense of hearing when they proclaimed the hospital's wrong medication killed the guy.
This is pathetic.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kollins3(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
So , u lost your sense of hearing when they proclaimed the hospital's wrong medication killed the guy.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by hatchy(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Why is he looking like he was already dead in those pictures above?

Just curious though.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
to think I pulled out two of my teeth back in secondary school when they were overlapping
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by toidflex(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
Rip.. the first pic thou grin
what happened to the fist pic?
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by ChiefCommander(m): 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
The press could be deadly! Most of them have their ways of re-inventing people's words to suit their targets! This "wrong medication" they're peddling around could have be picked up somewhere along the line as "drugs" which of course may have other meanings apart from prescription medications! Naija journalism and it's many peculiarities!

3 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by delishpot: 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
kenben:
[b][/b]why do people still go to zankli hospital in abuja? Don't the know it's a death trap? Zankli killed my best friend over a simple procedure than can be done in any regular hospital. Those who know zankli avoid it like a plague... The have brought sadness to many, many families. May the soul of their latest victim rest in peace. If u know anyone who uses zankli hospital... Stop them now

I was at Zankli once with my daughter, the doctor we met was nice and all but the other staff were acting like they rather be at home in wrappers and boxers watching TV.
They asked us to pay for vaccine and come back later that they ran out of it. Okay, if we pay now, when should we return? The lady said she doesn't know it could be available tomorrow, next week or even in a month time she said. So why make us pay now? Because they have one out of the batch she was to receive(I think 3 in all or so not sure) so, they will give her the one they have and we should check later for the rest but they don't know when, they won't also take our numbers to call when it is available, we should just keep checking in on them from time to time and if we were lucky, we would come when they have it . And the vacaccines would cost us 15k or 17k. We ended up going to Asokoro Central hospital and got all for free plus the ladies there were very nice and kind.

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
bettercreature:
You are 100% right.It's drug!!!

If you ever had the opportunity to correct your protruding detention and fill up all those rotten cavities in your halitosis generating mouth by a dentist, you will know that almost all dental procedures are done under local anaesthesia.

Was the dose appropriate? Was it administered properly and did the patient respond or come out his sedated state after the operation?

Was the sedation reason why he was rushed to the Turkish Hospital?

You no go use your 2kb processor brain for once.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
O! After watching him grow for 28years Rip to the young man Its heart breaking to bury a child
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by waice6571: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
ednut1:
Wetin concern us na Allow d guy to rest to peace and stop using him for traffic jor. The rich also cry

They cry with rich voice
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Waheed60: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Result of unjust accumulation of wealth and illegal way of spending. Everyone will surely reap what he showed

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by adeniyiremi: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
kimnicki:
awwh..Rip son
this is what happens when stealing is not corruption.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Waheed60: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Result of unjust accumulation of wealth and illegal way of spending. Everyone will surely reap what he showed

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by GBTYO: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
ChiefCommander:
The press could be deadly! Most of them have their ways of re-inventing people's words to suit their targets! This "wrong medication" they're peddling around could have be picked up somewhere along the line as "drugs" which of course may have other meanings apart from prescription medications! Naija journalism and it's many peculiarities!

Patient underwent a dental procedure most likely under local anaesthesia.

Was the dose administered appropriately?

Did the patient fully recovered from his sedated state prior to being rushed to an alternative hospital where he later died?

Going by the source from the Turkish hospital, the patient was in an unconscious state when he arrived their hospital. So that only proves to a certain degree that the patient underwent a botched dental operation most likely due to wrong administration of local anaesthesia.

Not everybody is a gbana lord like your Tinubu.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by LorDBolton(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
exlinkleads:
U see how foolish and incompetent nigeria doctors can be.. ...

Just from pulling this guys teeth and now he is dead.

Had it been he went abroad for this treatment, he would have been back to nigeria and bubling.

We need help in this country. Common to remove teeth. Hmmmm

I'm not even a doc but I know the human tooth no be beans.

Tooth removal ain't a simple procedure.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Oteejay: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
GBTYO:
This is highly unethical on the part of the medical staff of the hospital who discussed the medical condition of their patient to a known rag outfit and gossip spewing jaundiced media outlet like Sahara reporters.

I expect the NMA to carry out a thorough probe on the hospital sanctioning any one of the medical staff who decided to reveal the medical history and condition of their patient to the general public.

This is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
PussySmasher:

Lol maybe wh£n ur popular, people will cry even when a bee stings u. grin
lolssss naso bruv..may God permit it so amen.nd u 2 mate

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by kimnicki(f): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
adeniyiremi:
this is what happens when stealing is not corruption.
don't make this political .. she lost a son, be considerate

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Progressive01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
From simply pulling a tooth to his death!! You just can't imagine how incompetent these guys can be sometimes!!

Perhaps one shouldn't blame these people when they sometimes jet out for the treatment of mere headache- our "doctors" are so incompetent they could make a mess of even cutting one's nails!

High time someone sued their asses to hell.
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Suljosh: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
adajiboyy:
RIP....but enough pls....my papa died and no one heard, my mama cry, I cried small but the world still continued.so abeg make we allow stella moan.
Moan? your case is on my table.

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Arise001: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
So sorry Madam. I visited the Zankli hospital that day. I saw him wheeled into the hospital assisted by almost 5 men. He was quite on the big side. May God grant him eternal rest and to the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by africanjink(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eyaaaa RIP
Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nuahall2k14(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
"MOAN" till he CUMs back shey??
Elkay3:
Please allow the woman to properly moan her child....abi dem go bring am back?

2 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Excuzeme: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Real Sad..... Losing a child Is the worst thing to happen to any parent.

Lessons to learn.... When it's ur time it's ur time, no money or sacrifice can stop u when the heavens call.

2. There are still silly mistakes doctors make that cost people their life in Nigeria. You can imagine just a simple tooth extraction has led to the untimely death of this young man.

3. Our life is in God's hand, not in any doctor or professional's

There is nothing SIMPLE in tooth extraction!
For starters, you can just use Pliers to pull out the teeth.
You will likely have to administer something to dull the pain.

It is that process of administering the correct dosage of numbing prescription that is most dangerous

Most patients of simple Hernia operation die from excess or shortage of the drug

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by mrbillz(m): 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
adajiboyy:
RIP....but enough pls....my papa died and no one heard, my mama cry, I cried small but the world still continued.so abeg make we allow stella moan.
Shey na you dey Bang Stella wey she wan Moan? It's call Mourn ok! Don't mistake one for the other next time angry

4 Likes

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
jerryunit48:
Sad ,tooth wey mallam fit just remove for backyard na him just kill person so ? Well RIP
u know say you b ajepako.

1 Like

Re: Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi Died Of Brain Hemorrhage - Doctors At Turkish Hospital by 4nobody4every1: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
RoyalRoy:
Real Sad..... Losing a child Is the worst thing to happen to any parent.

Lessons to learn.... When it's ur time it's ur time, no money or sacrifice can stop u when the heavens call.

2. There are still silly mistakes doctors make that cost people their life in Nigeria. You can imagine just a simple tooth extraction has led to the untimely death of this young man.

3. Our life is in God's hand, not in any doctor or professional's

Except the Lord builds a house the builders are building in vain invariably except the Lord heals medical science efforts to heal is in vain sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hakeem Salami, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (Pictured) / Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.