Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them (1996 Views)

See What A Guy Posted That Got His Girlfriend Pissed Off.. / He Talks Too Much N It Do Get Me Pissed Off / Charming Who Pissed Off The Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by caliber(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2005
yo peeps ..i have a very bad problem..i am naturally good natured,i respect gurls just as well as i feel she deserves 2 b respected but i have found out over time that i have this talent of pissin gurls off quicker dan if i was been paid too..wats wrong with a brother.. tongue
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by Scorpio(f): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2005
I don't see anything wrong, you prolly haven't met your match yet(u know, the lady that can piss you off just as bad as you do to others).
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by caliber(m): 2:27am On Nov 27, 2005
its not really a matter of lookin 4 who can match up 2 me..i just seem 2 shoot off gurls..while TRYIN 2 b friendly...lol..well i know u are not my match scorpio.... grin
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by IAH(f): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2005
Maybe you have a body/mouth odour so bad that when you speak to them, they get pissed off. grin
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by jenny247(f): 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2005
Hey IAH, oops lipsrsealed you got him there.
maybe you're too artificial. try to be a little more real and be yourself. guess you're too busy trying to please the girls and not letting things flow naturally. Relax, no one expects you to be perfect!
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by whiteshark(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2005
ome to schol broda, I gat tricks that will change all that ASAP. It will cost you thugh but all in all, u will be a better person I tell u.
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by snazzydawn(f): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2005
well,just be yourself.
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by Scorpio(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2005
you damn right i ain't your match grin oh well, i gave ya my 2 cents cheesy
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by whiteshark(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2005
are we fighting in here ( scorpio and caliber)
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by caliber(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2005
hey thanks 4 the reply peeps..sorry i had better things 2 do than wait around 4 all ur lame discussions...i do like IAH`s point though abut the body and mouth odour..my dear..pls wat did u do wen u were struck wit that.. grin
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by eveseh(f): 7:43am On Apr 27, 2006
it's very bad for a brotha
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by babymine(f): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by whitelexi(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2006
How do u do it? i mean, what do u do that pisses them off? I've had a couple of cases in the past when girls got pissed off at me cos i told them their ugly sides. You see, girls live a fairy tale life, they want to hear only nice and sweet things about themselves, but thats also a category of 'living the lie', i'd gladly look into comments made by total strangers about my attitudes and find ways of ammending them but thats not the case with girls and thats exactly why they fall into the wrong hands most of the time - cos playas will only tell u what u wanna hear and when its time to settle down, things get difficult cos even the girls realise at that time that they have some attitude problems, then u notice that they become really good church-goers!

In summary, all i'm trying to say is that if u really are good natured and respectful of the female folk, continue as u are, a good woman like u will find u out when u least expect it and such relationships never end, they last over thick and thin, over distances far and near, over illnesses and good health, over eternity.

Good luck in ur search. grin
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by baby4u2(f): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2006
whitelexi took it right out of my mouth. pluz if u need good advice u have to give us good examples of instances u had with girls that they got pissed off.
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by Radiant(f): 3:11pm On Feb 21, 2007
caliber:

yo peeps , i have a very bad problem, i am naturally good natured,i respect girls just as well as i feel she deserves 2 b respected but i have found out over time that i have this talent of pissin girls off quicker dan if i was been paid too, wats wrong with a brother, tongue

I guess that's just your "caliber" wink tongue
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by FactorChic(f): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2007
you think you are "good natured" but seriously u're not, search yourself and see what's wrong with you. ask someone really close to you, what the person see's in you that is not right, i bet its ur attitude
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by Pip(m): 5:36am On Oct 01, 2007
Guy u most likely say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Try to work on yr appearance too. Ladies value that alot just like we do. Look nice, smell nice and try to talk nice too. They LOVE compliments like hell
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by fawwyb(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2007
yea Pip you are right, ladies like men that look and dress nicely.In addition, You need to care about your outlook, try to wear good perfume. . . if you are not a funny person don't give an impression that you funny by cracking senseless jokes, try to discusss things that interest any lady you meet and be attentive, be caring and don't be nonchalant. , , . And probably you lie to them, you knows undecided.Be real bro!!!! shocked
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by Saipro(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2007
I'm enjoying this beat! More contributions! Please , ?
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by Easybaby(f): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2007
dude, can we see your pic, so that we will confirm if you 're actually good looking undecided cheesy grin
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by havanah: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2007
alot of what people has told u is very good u should really ask someone close to give u advise on what ur doing or maybe u should ask one of the girls u pissed of what made her angry with u, maybe u should pay some attention to the reaction of the girls while ur saying or doing stuff maybe that will give u a clue, u might be overdoing or underdoing stuff, so far from ur replies here u seem ok u just have to look around more, good luck there cause women r hard to understand grin
Re: Women Get Pissed Off When I Meet Them by jkpretty(f): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2007
Who says life was fair undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Football Killing Our Relationship / Ladies Only. . .yes Or No / My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.