Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. (12687 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by MuttleyLaff: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2016
anyimontana:
I cant see any pic,..show me,pls?..if not, change d headline to 'READ'
Shey na only pic pesin dey see, dont you have to see text before you read am

Jay542:
Very Observant sir.
Except na braille, dont you have to see the text before you read
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2016
newbornmacho:

You quoted the Bible copiously without showing where it condemns the doctrine in question . Firstly you need to know that salvation is a work commenced even before the saved person is born . 'Those whom he foreknew them he predestined to be conformed to the image of his son ' romans 8 ; the eternal foreknowledge of God initiates the Salvation process. Thereafter a chain of events follows: ' those whom he predestined them he called, those whom he called them he justified, those whom he justified them he glorified' still reading from Romans 8. This scripture among many describes a process outside the immediate control of the individual. Just like he didn't initiate it so also he can't terminate it. It's a chain reaction by which the mercy of God essentially railroads the elect into his saving grace. Even when human effort is required it is still operated within the architecture of the working of God : work out your own salvation with fear and trembling for it is God who worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. ' Philippians 2.
Furthermore our Lord Jesus Christ himself said ye have not chosen me but I have chosen you... And again those who the father has given me no one can take out of my hands...
Essentially it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that sheeeth mercy. Roman's 9

Continue in sin as a "Christian" and you will go to hell. It doesn't matter who is your Pastor and the number of people that attend his/her church.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by subnormal: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Hope2014:
no wonder you never here deeper life asking for forgiveness of sins. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. JESUS even taught us to pray for forgiveness. Don't let us deceive ourselves. if you commit sin ask God to forgive you and pray for grace not to go back to sin. The blood of Jesus only works for those who are walking in the light. John says " if we walk in the light as he is in the light, the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sins". so let us not decieve ourselves.

If the blood of Jesus cleanses us from all sins, why do we have to beg for forgiveness. I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake (1 John 2:12 KJV). He has forgiven us already, the provision for our forgiveness has been made. All we have to do is obtain or take what has been given. 1 John 1: 9 from the living bible translation asays "But if we confess our sins to him,[a] he can be depended on to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong. And it is perfectly proper for God to do this for us because Christ died to wash away our sins" that is, confess your sins and then know he has forgiven you. He never said to beg God for forgiveness. We have forgiveness of sins, its one of the benefits of the new birth. Read Colossians 1: 14
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by newbornmacho(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2016
fabre4:

Paul said that because he knew the consequence of not preaching. Demas just like others where once workers of God yet he withdrew back in perdition

If you say God predestines ministers of the Gospel that could be acceptable but to say for only those who are predestined can be saved thats a wrong assumption

Remember this was not the original plan of God,the original plan of God was for mankind to live forever in fellowship with him but due to sin that plan was destroyed so when did the predestination take place and even jesus said that he came so that the "world" not a group of people through him might be said ( john 3:16-18) should clarify that
First of all Paul's statement in 1st cor 9.16 reads: if I preach the gospel I have nothing to glory about for NECESSITY is laid upon me, yea woe is me if I preach not the gospel.
The word translated necessity there is the Greek ' anagke' used severally to indicate constraint, inward pressure, etc for instance in matt 18.7 ...it must needs be that offences come..., ie by the extant natural order of things offences must come. You see the sense of an inexorable leaning of circumstances in a particular direction. That is what Paul is saying. Though God is not a hard taskmaster that forces labor on us, yet our inner configuration , the love of God CONSTRAINETH us. So we do all we do in Christianity out of love. The IMPULSION of love.
Secondly, demas is a similar case to Judas Iscariot, or those who left the faith in 1st john 2.19 ...they went out from among us but they did not really belong to us.
Concerning Judas Jesus said have I not chosen you 12 and one of you is a devil...so they outwardly were part of the movement but in reality were outsiders.
No sin did not destroy God's plan. God knows the end from the beginning and he saw the entry of sin even before he created Adam. What you are witnessing is one elaborate divine design that is working perfectly according to plan.
Finally Jesus will save all that believe, but faith is a gift of God. You can't believe except God makes you believe... See eph 2... We are saved by grace through faith and that faith is the gift of God. Again those who God calls cannot resist him...see romans 9 ...who hath resisted his will, and again Jesus said all that the father giveth me SHALL come to me.
You see humanity, the world, will be saved because there is an elect that have been predestined to escape damnation and fulfill the plan of God for mankind.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by newbornmacho(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2016
kaorama:

Continue in sin as a "Christian" and you will go to hell. It doesn't matter who is your Pastor and the number of people that attend his/her church.
Wow!
First of all nobody mentioned pastors or churches here.
Secondly no genuine Christian continues in sin. It is impossible.
Lastly don't avoid scriptures. Bring your points and let's maturely exchange views.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by jossypet(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Everything he said is valid for BELIEVERS. Eph.1:7; Rom.5:1,17; 1John2:12; Heb.10:2,10,12; etc. Remember the gospel was God's idea and not man's. So, let's not try to figure it out with our human reasoning. Just believe....
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by Marioplus(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Savior then YIELD YOURSELF COMPLETELY TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, you are FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT ABILITIES {GAL.5:16} hence you will never want or desire to commit sin however the desire to commit sin has not and never left a man as long as he/she is still living in this earth with human flesh {1 Jn.1:8}
HOWEVER BEING BORN ANEW OF THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED OF GOD'S WORD {1 PETER 1:23}
MEANS YOU NOW OPERATE IN GRACE thus
THE ABILITY/DESIRE/POWER TO LIVE A HOLY LIFE IS INSIDE YOU AT LEVEL 7
WHILE THE ABILITY/DESIRE/POWER TO LIVE UNGODLY LIFE INSIDE YOU IS AT LEVEL 1
therefore you have greater tendency to desire and live HOLY LIFE than
the desire to desire and live unrighteous life
Any of these desires you focus MORE INTENTLY UPON not minding their LEVEL comes to manifest inside you and your external behaviors.
If it is HOLINESS YOU THANK GOD FOR HIS SPIRIT AND GRACE AT WORK INSIDE YOU
If it is SIN do not try to justify or rationalize it AT ALL, immediately tell GOD "FATHER, I AM SORRY FOR MY SINS PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND WASH ME WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR SON JESUS CHRIST, FILL ME WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE-UP THIS SIN TOTALLY AND LIVE A HOLY LIFE FOR YOUR GLORY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
GOD IS GOD
WE ARE HUMAN BEING WEAK/FRAIL LIVING UNDER GOD'S GRACE
GRACE IS NOT A LICENSE FOR SINFULNESS RATHER ABILITY TO OPERATE IN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF JESUS CHRIST {LEVEL 7} AMIDST SINFULNESS {TITUS 2:11-12}
HOLINESS IS A LIFESTYLE WITHOUT DEFECT FOR THOSE LEAD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT ON THIS EARTH {1 JOHN 3:9}

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by fabre4: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
newbornmacho:

The command to go into the world and preach the gospel is similar to the command to go into the world and multiply. God in creating humans in a certain way has ensured that they will as a matter of nature obey that command. Sex drive, need for progeny etc move us in that direction. So also the creative word of God has programmed the gospel into the makeup of the elect. Even if they wanted to stop preaching they couldn't : Paul summed it up when he said ...i do it not willingly but a dispensation of the gospel is given unto me, indeed woe is me if I preach not the gospel. ... In Roman's 1 I think.

Are you joking

Titus 2:11-14 New International Version (NIV)
For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. salvation is by grace not by predestination because if it were by predestination then there would be no death and that would make God a liar because of john3:16-18

God is no respecter of persons so you can't say he chooses to save one person over the other for in the sight of God we are all equal

other verses to put this shameful and false doctrine to rest are

1 Timothy 4:10For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
all that believe in Christ are saved by christ

Ephesians 2:8 New International Version (NIV)
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

1 Corinthians 15:10 King James Version (KJV)
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

so please do not let anyone deceive u or let this false doctrine stop you from receiving salvation just believe that Christ is able to save you afterall he is omnipotent and cannot be limited he said my grace is sufficient for you and lastly on this matter ask God to help find a true Bible believing Church Because false prophet are already everywhere deceiving people

Paul said Romans 6:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Accept God now into your life and you will experience the power of salvation just like Paul did.

maybe you need to read the scripture again for proper understanding and get your scriptures right I think where you wanted to quote is 1cor9:17
King James Bible
"For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me".

New International Version
"If I preach voluntarily, I have a reward; if not voluntarily, I am simply discharging the trust committed to me".

You quoted this verse out of context Paul was saying there is reward in preaching the Gospel when you do it voluntarily and that if he didn't preach the Gospel then woe unto him cos then he would have no reward but all in all he is saying as an apostle he is saddled with the responsibility of preaching teaching and living off the Gospel (verse 14. "Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel." ) but if he does it voluntarily then their is a reward but if he doesn't there is danger (Ezekiel 3:18) King James Bible
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

With this I hope the holy spirit gives you conviction. God bless.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by newbornmacho(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
fabre4:

Are you joking

Titus 2:11-14 New International Version (NIV)
For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. salvation is by grace not by predestination because if it were by predestination then there would be no death and that would make God a liar because of john3:16-18

God is no respecter of persons so you can't say he chooses to save one person over the other for in the sight of God we are all equal

other verses to put this shameful and false doctrine to rest are

1 Timothy 4:10For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
all that believe in Christ are saved by christ

Ephesians 2:8 New International Version (NIV)
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—

1 Corinthians 15:10 King James Version (KJV)
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

so please do not let anyone deceive u or let this false doctrine stop you from receiving salvation just believe that Christ is able to save you afterall he is omnipotent and cannot be limited he said my grace is sufficient for you and lastly on this matter ask God to help find a true Bible believing Church Because false prophet are already everywhere deceiving people

Paul said Romans 6:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Accept God now into your life and you will experience the power of salvation just like Paul did.

maybe you need to read the scripture again for proper understanding and get your scriptures right I think where you wanted to quote is 1cor9:17
King James Bible
"For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me".

New International Version
"If I preach voluntarily, I have a reward; if not voluntarily, I am simply discharging the trust committed to me".

You quoted this verse out of context Paul was saying there is reward in preaching the Gospel when you do it voluntarily and that if he didn't preach the Gospel then woe unto him cos then he would have no reward but all in all he is saying as an apostle he is saddled with the responsibility of preaching teaching and living off the Gospel (verse 14. "Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel." ) but if he does it voluntarily then their is a reward but if he doesn't there is danger (Ezekiel 3:18) King James Bible
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

With this I hope the holy spirit gives you conviction. God bless.
I really don't know where to start with you, but frankly you haven't made any point. None of the scriptures you quoted disproves predestination...
Firstly you are correct I missed the 1 core 9.16 Scripture.
That said ,you appear to have a fight with God not me. Listen if you can be humble enough:

Jacob I have loved and Esau I hated...
No man can come to me except the father draw him...
Those the father hath given me no man can take from my hands...
Those he foreknew them he predestined to be conformed to the image of his son...
I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy...
He sheweth mercy to whom he will and whom he will he hardeneth

So...no I am not joking. Only the predestined can be saved.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by fabre4: 12:11am On Aug 30, 2016
newbornmacho:

I really don't know where to start with you, but frankly you haven't made any point. None of the scriptures you quoted disproves predestination...
Firstly you are correct I missed the 1 core 9.16 Scripture.
That said ,you appear to have a fight with God not me. Listen if you can be humble enough:

Jacob I have loved and Esau I hated...
No man can come to me except the father draw him...
Those the father hath given me no man can take from my hands...
Those he foreknew them he predestined to be conformed to the image of his son...
I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy...
He sheweth mercy to whom he will and whom he will he hardeneth

So...no I am not joking. Only the predestined can be saved.

This is my last post on

my first question is this : If God predestined everything, then why eternally condemn the non-elect? After all, it is not their fault they were predestined to be damned!

why did Jesus die for everyone? so he could randomly pick whom he will save that would also contradict your stance

if only those that are predestined are saved from sin then You make God a liar if not how can you explain john3:16-18
If God predestined everything, then God created sin.

1 John 2:2, which states that "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world."

“WHOSOEVER shall confess me before men, him will I confess before my father in heaven,” Matthew 10:32.

“And it shall come to pass that WHOSOEVER shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved,” Acts 2:21.

“And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the WHOLE WORLD,” 1 John 4:14.

am trying not to involve logic and vain philosophy into this that why I am dwelling on the scripture but if after this you are not satisfied I can't turn this into an argument but remember a way seemeth right unto a man the end thereof is destruction don't use predestination as an excuse not to receive salvation
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by newbornmacho(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2016
fabre4:

This is my last post on

my first question is this : If God predestined everything, then why eternally condemn the non-elect? After all, it is not their fault they were predestined to be damned!

why did Jesus die for everyone? so he could randomly pick whom he will save that would also contradict your stance

if only those that are predestined are saved from sin then You make God a liar if not how can you explain john3:16-18
If God predestined everything, then God created sin.

1 John 2:2, which states that "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world."

“WHOSOEVER shall confess me before men, him will I confess before my father in heaven,” Matthew 10:32.

“And it shall come to pass that WHOSOEVER shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved,” Acts 2:21.

“And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the savior of the WHOLE WORLD,” 1 John 4:14.

am trying not to involve logic and vain philosophy into this that why I am dwelling on the scripture but if after this you are not satisfied I can't turn this into an argument but remember a way seemeth right unto a man the end thereof is destruction don't use predestination as an excuse not to receive salvation

God has not and does not need to condemn anybody specially, the whole of creation stands condemned on account of our own sin. God decides to mercifully save a remnant, purely out of his own choice. He doesn't owe anybody anything, salvation is a free gift and he gives to whom he will:

Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? Rom 9.21
So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. Rom 11.5
For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy. For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.ROM 9.15 to 18

God will save the world by electing and saving a remnant, like he did with Noah's ark.
You have not probably thought deeply about this, man cannot choose God without the help of God, man also cannot resist the will of God... Who hath resisted his will ...ROM 9. So god has given the faith to accept him to the elect as a gift...eph 2. Again, all that the father hath given to me shall come to me.. John.
Of course whoever believes shall be saved but who will believe if God does not make them believe? Faith is a gift, only those given can exercise it,
My dear read Romans 9 especially from vs 19 , you will see that God is sovereign in this matter .
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by easterwick(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Truth + Lies
lawlessness
you all have believe lies...he came with is own name and you accepted him
christianity belongs to paul
a man that will speak truth next minute he will lie, his mission to steal and gather all the disciple of christ and lead them to hell.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by emmatador(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2016
SALVATION which is by CHRIST IS ETERNAL. John 3:16,
Hebrews 9:12.
SALVATION which is by CHRIST is NOT OF
WORKS (it does not matter if you are good or bad, moral or
immoral) it is of GRACE through faith in CHRIST JESUS
Ephesians 2:8-9.
SALVATION which is by CHRIST JESUS has
been OBTAINED ONCE AND FOR ALL- Hebrews 10:10. Hebrew 9

GOD's Word is clear, a person who believes that CHRIST has
been raised from the dead and that HE is ascended into
heaven, and that HE is the Son of GOD is saved Romans
10:9. And, as such, has been translated from darkness into
the kingdom of GOD- HIS dear Son- 1 Peter 2:9, Colossians
1:13. This salvation is not dependent on works.
It is simple, GOD is not counting nor imputing sin
against anyone all HE is doing is reconciling the world unto
HIMSELF. This is the Word of reconciliation that GOD has
given us to preach. 2 Corinthians 5:19, "To wit, that God was
in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing
their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the
word of reconciliation."

Oh, how GOD loves us! A gift is to be
received, CHRIST is the gift, we receive HIM Ephesians 2:9.
It is not dependent on works! Salvation is eternal not annual, biennial, quaterly, monthly, weekly, daily, hourly.
So you do not have to ask for forgiveness every time you commit sinful acts as a believer. Rather, you confess your righteousness in CHRIST Jesus because HE has come to justify you not condemn you. Romans 5:1, "Being justified by faith we have peace with GOD." Romans 8:1 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them who are in CHRIST Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit."
Remember GOD is not condemning the world so as to count sin against them. HE is reconciling the world unto HIMSELF. GOD knows they can't help themselves get saved that is why salvation is free and eternal; not dependent on what you do or will do or are doing but dependent solely on HIS grace (unmerited favour).

I celebrate you!
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by aigboeben(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
INTERMAN:
It appear that the message pastor kumuyi preached this morning has been causing controversy in the social media. As some said, it can never be possible for the man of God to say so. Actually, I was at the service and I saw nothing wrong in what he said until a facebooker attacked his speach on facebook. Some said it can never be pastor Kumuyi who said this. But in one word-- What is actually wrong with this statement in his sermon today at Bauchi state?

Excerpts of a sermon on
blessedness of Full Redemption in Christ
Pastor W.F Kumuyi
"Forgiveness of sins is our inheritance in Christ
We must keep confessing what we have in Christ
and who we are
When you stand before God,you stand in the
righteousness of God which is a gift .
You don't work for it,you accept it .
To keep calling your self a sinner ,wretched etc is
to refuse to confirm what God has done for you in
Christ
Don't stop by reading Romans 3:23, go ahead
and read further ,you have justification in His
blood .
You are not a sinner anymore ,but a son ,justified
and made righteousness .
When you pray declare who you are in Christ .
You are now in Christ ,
No need to pray over or break generational
curses,you have been translated into the kingdom
of God
You are far above ,seated in Christ .
Forgiveness of sins isn't by begging ,it's the
riches of His grace .
God doesn't keep record of it .He has cleansed
your sins eternally
When He shall come,you will go with him ,since
your savior and your eternal inheritance is in
heaven ."
Today Sunday August 28,2016
Deeper Bible church service Bauchi state .
Pls be careful not to incite unnecessary criticism. Listen to the sermon with an objective mind, and consider the scriptures. Everything he said was scriptural. People, you can visit www.dclm.org/sermon/sunday-services/2016-sunday-services for the sermon titled THE BLESSEDNESS OF FULL REDEMPTION
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by Ken4Christ: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
newbornmacho:

You quoted the Bible copiously without showing where it condemns the doctrine in question . Firstly you need to know that salvation is a work commenced even before the saved person is born . 'Those whom he foreknew them he predestined to be conformed to the image of his son ' romans 8 ; the eternal foreknowledge of God initiates the Salvation process. Thereafter a chain of events follows: ' those whom he predestined them he called, those whom he called them he justified, those whom he justified them he glorified' still reading from Romans 8. This scripture among many describes a process outside the immediate control of the individual. Just like he didn't initiate it so also he can't terminate it. It's a chain reaction by which the mercy of God essentially railroads the elect into his saving grace. Even when human effort is required it is still operated within the architecture of the working of God : work out your own salvation with fear and trembling for it is God who worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. ' Philippians 2.
Furthermore our Lord Jesus Christ himself said ye have not chosen me but I have chosen you... And again those who the father has given me no one can take out of my hands...
Essentially it is not of him that willeth or of him that runneth but of God that sheeeth mercy. Roman's 9

We need to rightly divide the word of truth. Yes we are saved by grace, it is the gift of God. Yes he called us according to his foreknowledge and justified us. But there are many more scriptues that admonishes us to live right or walk in the light of his word.

Even Apostle Paul knew he himself does not have eternal security. Hence he said "But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway". (1st Corinthians 9:27)

There are so many believers who are even tongue speaking that lives perpetually in sin. Are you saying they will still make heaven no matter what they do?

Please, let's try and balance the word of God and avoid falling into ditches.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by Hope2014(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Even a Just man falls 7 times a day. To say one is without sin is to call God a liar. Believing that one isn't sinning anymore is nothing but pride. Even Jesus tells us to ask God our father for forgiveness everyday in the Lords Prayer "and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us" We are all striving for perfection, we do not become perfect the day we're baptised or born-again. We become perfect when we are finally with our maker in the eternal bliss of heaven. Have a great week!
This is strong. God's standard is very strict. One must never think he is saved and does not need to ask for forgiveness again. we sin without thinking twice in our hearts. Except one has a perfect heart which is not possible since only Jesus is the Righteous One. The Blood of Jesus will work to cleanse once forgiven.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by Kobojunkie: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2023
INTERMAN:
The two statements according to people that was mostly condemned in the above passage includes "No need to pray over or break generational curses, you have been translated into the kingdom of God"
"Forgiveness of sins isn't by begging ,it's the riches of His grace . God doesn't keep record of it .HE HAS CLEANSED YOUR SINS ETERNALLY" ---Eternal security.
Your preacher man continues to fill your heads with lies against God. undecided
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by Ken4Christ: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2023
INTERMAN:
The two statements according to people that was mostly condemned in the above passage includes "No need to pray over or break generational
curses,you have been translated into the kingdom
of God"
"Forgiveness of sins isn't by begging ,it's the
riches of His grace .
God doesn't keep record of it .HE HAS CLEANSED
YOUR SINS ETERNALLY" ---Eternal security.

Kumuyi should be watchful. The last few years in a man's ministry is the most tempting years.

Eternal security is a doctrine from the pit of hell.

If eternal security is scriptural, our Lord Jesus would not have written the letters he did to the seven churches in Asia Minor.
Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2023

Re: See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
INTERMAN:
Actually to me I believe Pastor Kumuyi was actually referring to those who are already geniunly born again and not those who are still.looming outside repentance.
Those who are born-again are destined for eternal life in either of eternal reward or eternal damnation. There is no such thing as being genuinely born-again and being everlastingly saved from damnation. That is why Jesus Christ warned that it is only those who stand faithful — in continuous submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments — until the end will be saved from eternal damnation - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Matthew 10 vs 22 & Mark 13 vs 13. undecided

Stop letting these pastors and mogs fill your heads with lies that have absolutely nothing to do with God and His Kingdom. undecided

Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122