Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312611 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by SAMMYTOPE: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2010
pls tell me hw to write the sponsor letter 4my dad to sign,and at least hw much should my dad have in his bank statement cos he has diff account with diff bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2010
PLS I NEEDED UR ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE, A COUSIN OF MINE HAS GOTTEN HER CAS LETTER, AND READY TO APPLY BUT HIS UNCLE GAVE HER ALL THE FOREIGN BANK STATMENT WITH LETTER AND A COURT AFFIDAVIT TO BACK IT UP, BUT THE UNION BANK OF NIG THERE IS AN ONLINE PRINTED STATEMENT AND THERE IS NO LETTER FROM UNION BANK TO COVER IT BUT HE TOOK IT TO THE COURT AND THERE IS NCOURT STAMP ON IT,
CAN HE PRESENT IT TO THE UK HIGH COMMISSION LIKE THAT.
PLEASE HELP HER OUT FROM UR WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE.
SEGBAS79@GMAIL.COM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2010
SAMMYTOPE:

pls tell me hw to write the sponsor letter 4my dad to sign,and at least hw much should my dad have in his bank statement cos he has diff account with diff bank.

. . . . . for sponsor’s letter. . . ur dady will be basically confirming that he is ur dady and will be responsible for financing ur programme and stay in the UK, stating how much he has deposited in ur account( fees + maintenance fees=£5400) and undertake to continue providing more sum if needed until the end of ur course.

Its about how much he has in his acount at moment (considering the fact that he has just given u the fees and maintenance money), its about how strong and reliable his source of income is.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2010
segbas:

PLS I NEEDED your ADVISE ON THIS ISSUE, A COUSIN OF MINE HAS GOTTEN HER CAS LETTER, AND READY TO APPLY BUT HIS UNCLE GAVE HER ALL THE FOREIGN BANK STATMENT WITH LETTER AND A COURT AFFIDAVIT TO BACK IT UP, BUT THE UNION BANK OF NIG THERE IS AN ONLINE PRINTED STATEMENT AND THERE IS NO LETTER FROM UNION BANK TO COVER IT BUT HE TOOK IT TO THE COURT AND THERE IS NCOURT STAMP ON IT,
CAN HE PRESENT IT TO THE UK HIGH COMMISSION LIKE THAT.
PLEASE HELP HER OUT FROM your WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE.
SEGBAS79@GMAIL.COM

Visit this website and see what it says about online bank statement, . . click on Evidence of money that is available to you - acceptable documents
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/studyingintheuk/adult-students/evidence/money/#
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by despam(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hello All,

I really commend the kind of advice justwise and co are giving on this forum. May all the good things you have done for others come back to you a thousand fold!

I have been admitted for MEng Software Engineering for 3 years - Year 2 as point of entry by the University of Greenwich. University of Greenwich is one of 5 Universities that have full accreditation status for Chartered Engineer (CEng) and Chartered IT Professional (CITP) from the British Computer Society (BCS). Other universities are: 1. Imperial College 2. University of Birmingham 3. University of Southampton 4. University of Sheffield. I applied to all 5 but got an Unconditional Offer from University of Greenwich only. University of Birmingham and Sheffield said they wont be able to Offer me able. I never heard from Imperial College or Southampton.

Course start date is September but I want to defer my admission. I called the University but they asked me to pay pre-registration of £3,500 before they will defer my admission to 2011/2012 session.

Raising the money is not the problem. I see paying the money as tying it down for 1 year because I can make an average of £2,200 on the money within the 1 year. Am actually thinking of setting up a second business that will pay my fees while I am in UK.

What will you advice: Pay the £3,500 pre-registration fees and forget about what I would have made on it or refuse to pay the pre-registration fees and take the risk of getting an admission with them again next year.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
despam:

Hello All,
I really commend the kind of advice justwise and co are giving on this forum. May all the good things you have done for others come back to you a thousand fold!I have been admitted for MEng Software Engineering for 3 years - Year 2 as point of entry by the University of Greenwich. University of Greenwich is one of 5 Universities that have full accreditation status for Chartered Engineer (CEng) and Chartered IT Professional (CITP) from the British Computer Society (BCS). Other universities are: 1. Imperial College 2. University of Birmingham 3. University of Southampton 4. University of Sheffield. I applied to all 5 but got an Unconditional Offer from University of Greenwich only. University of Birminghamand Sheffield said they wont be able to Offer me able. I never heard from Imperial College or Southampton.Course start date is September but I want to defer my admission. I called the University but they asked me to pay pre-registration of £3,500 before they will defer my admission to 2011/2012 session. Raising the money is not the problem. I see paying the money as tying it down for 1 year because[b] I can make an average of £2,200 on the money within the 1 year[/b]. Am actually thinking of setting up a second business that will pay my fees while I am in UK.What will you advice: Pay the £3,500 pre-registration fees and forget about what I would have made on it or refuse to pay the pre-registration fees and take the risk of getting an admission with them again next year.Thanks.
If you are sure of making £2,200 within one yr with that money then keep ur money, by next yr u will have £5,700 and apply for the course BUT the fees may not be the same, universities increases their fees yearly here though not as much as £2,200.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by despam(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
justwise:

If you are sure of making £2,200 within one yr with that money then keep your money, by next yr u will have £5,700 and apply for the course BUT the fees may not be the same, universities increases their fees yearly here though not as much as £2,200.

Thanks for your prompt response and advice. I am more than sure of making £2,200 on the money. I was just looking at the risk of not being able to secure a place with them next year. I don't think I need to worry about that. I can always get an admission.

Once again, thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
despam:

Thanks for your prompt response and advice. I am more than sure of making £2,200 on the money. I was just looking at the risk of not being able to secure a place with them next year. I don't think I need to worry about that. I can always get an admission.

Once again, thanks.

Then please keep ur money and apply next yr, u will be given an admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2010
hello everyone. I have followed this thread for a while.vI submitted my visa application for the tier 4 pbs yesterday. I am feeling bad this morning because of two reasons. 1, In my application form, I failed to tick the box that asked me to confirm that I have submitted all the documents in my CAS. Although the only document stated in my CAS is my degree certificate which I submitted, which is not laminated, and a letter of introduction from my Head of Department that confirmed that I was indeed a student of the department. My second headache is the letter, cos at the end where he put the number of the department for enquires the secretart made a mistake with the phone number, although the number on the letter head is right and going through. Its just that both numbers are so similar due to the mix up. Do you guys think I stand a chance of getting the visa cos am already saving money for another application due to this costly errors. I have already paid my tuition fees in full and I have a domiciary acct with the sum of £5,600 in my name. Am not happy at all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by persist: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
Please I need info justwise.

I have a transcript from school which I collected by having them post it to my friends company.Now i want to apply to BHC , it is a valid transcript though. Can I use this transcript or I have to order for a new one addressed to BHC sealed an it take like a month in my school, I am scared.

Also I deposited money in my in sucession for maintainance and have not made withdrawls on that account since it was opened do u think this will affect my application. Since I heard someone say they want transaction on the account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
pls can some tell me if i had downloaded the correct student applcatn form or not. The one i downloaded has STUDENT(VAF3A DEC 2008) on it. Pls reply me now. Thanks.
Pls telme where to download it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2010
This is a very rich source of info regarding the tier 4 pbs. I thank the creators of this thread for the invaluable advise they render free of charge. I have read the tier 4 policy guidiance but I thought I should seek clarifications from the experts in the house to enable me make a successful visa application. I really want start my masters this year and I don't want to go through the trauma of visa denial, your assistance will be very much appreciated.

I have been admitted to the university of Birmingham for MSc Development Economics starting october 4. I have been issued the CAS number and have made a 550 pounds prepayment for my accomodation. I wish to use money in my father's account to show that I have the maintenance. My dad has way above the about 3.7 million naira (10800 pounds for my tuition fees and 5400 pounds for living expenses for 9 months) that I require to fund my studies. My first question is- DO I TELL MY DAD NOT TO MAKE ANY WITHDRAWAL FROM HIS ACCOUNT FOR THE NEXT 28 DAYS? OR DOES THE "28 DAYS RULE" MEAN THAT IN THE PAST 28 DAYS BEFORE HE PRODUCES THE STATEMENT FROM HIS BANK, THE BALANCE ON HIS ACCOUNT HAS NOT GONE BELOW 3.7 MILLION NAIRA? Secondly, IS A RECEIPT FROM MY SCHOOL IN RESPECT OF THE 550 POUNDS PREPAYMENT FOR ACCOMODATION NECESSARY FOR MY APPLICATION??

From the tier 4 policy guidiance I also understand that since I am using my dad's account I'll have to show my birth certificate and a letter from him confirming the relationship between the two of us and his consent for me to use his funds for my studies. My second issue for clarification is- THE MIDDLE NAME ON MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS DIFFERENT FROM THAT ON MY PASSPORT, ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS AND OTHER MORE RECENT DOCUMENTS. WILL THIS BE A PROBLEM?

So far, my understanding of all what i will need to apply for the visa are

1. CAS Number
2. Academic Transcripts
3. Statement from my dad's bank
4. my birth certificate
5. Letter from my dad confirming our father-son relationship and consent

From the supporting documents checklist on the form vaf9 i'll need

5. Valid Passport
6. One passport photograph
7. Biometric details
8. Appropriate visa fee

Please, am i leaving out anything? I hear people talk about WAEC and NECO, is that necessary?

Thanks in anticipation of a prompt response from the experts in the house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
@ jikajika, I want to believe from your post above that u’ve paid the tuition fee fully and the b/c in your dad’s account is still way above the £5,400. Your dad can transact business on the account within the 28 days but not at any time must the balance be below £5,400.
The documents you need for the VISA application will be clearly stated on the CAS, I’ll advise you check carefully and follow it to the letters and not include any other irrelevant documents when submitting. Like in the case of my brother, this is the quote in the CAS doc “Hello Sir,
Please find attached, scanned CAS Statement confirming your place on our next course. The letter does not need to be sent to the Embassy as they have already been sent all your details on line. When contacting the Embassy please quote the CAS number shown on your letter”
As rgds the name issue on your birth certificate, I don’t think there is any big deal on that as u’ve been using the same certificate for all your applications and there is every tendency that the DOB would have been clearly stated on one of your associated certificate (NECO, WASC ETC).
I wish u all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by strict: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER FROM A HIGHLY TRUSTED SCHOOL AND THE DEPOSIT OF THE SCHOOL IS 500 POUNDS,I WILL PAY THE DEPOSIT TOMORROW OR MONDAY BUT I AM CONFUSED ABT MY SUPPORTING DOCUMENT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A SPONSOR BUT ONE OF MY COUSIN IS WILLING TO PAY THE DEPOSIT AND ACCOMODATION DEPOSIT FOR ME BUT THE AGREEMENT IS FOR ME TO WORK AND PAY THE BALANCE SINCE IT IS INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT FOR THE TUTION FEE.BUT SOMEONE WORKING IN A BANK IS WILLING TO GIVE ME A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF A COMPANY OR A PERSONAL ACCOUNT WITH HIGH BALANCE AND A BACK UP LETTER FROM THE BANK ALSO A LETTER SHOWING THE RELATIONSHIP BTW US AND HIM GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO USE A SPECIFIC AMOUNT.AND I AM GOING TO GET A COURT DOCUMENT NAMING ME AND THE PERSON AS MY LEGAL GUARDIAN FROM A LAWYER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK.PLEASE I NEED ADVICE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
strict:

I HAVE JUST GOTTEN A CONDITIONAL OFFER LETTER FROM A HIGHLY TRUSTED SCHOOL AND THE DEPOSIT OF THE SCHOOL IS 500 POUNDS,I WILL PAY THE DEPOSIT TOMORROW OR MONDAY BUT I AM CONFUSED ABT MY SUPPORTING DOCUMENT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A SPONSOR BUT ONE OF MY COUSIN IS WILLING TO PAY THE DEPOSIT AND ACCOMODATION DEPOSIT FOR ME BUT THE AGREEMENT IS FOR ME TO WORK AND PAY THE BALANCE SINCE IT IS INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT FOR THE TUTION FEE.BUT SOMEONE WORKING IN A BANK IS WILLING TO GIVE ME A STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT OF A COMPANY OR A PERSONAL ACCOUNT WITH HIGH BALANCE AND A BACK UP LETTER FROM THE BANK ALSO A LETTER SHOWING THE RELATIONSHIP BTW US AND HIM GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO USE A SPECIFIC AMOUNT.AND I AM GOING TO GET A COURT DOCUMENT NAMING ME AND THE PERSON AS MY LEGAL GUARDIAN FROM A LAWYER.WHAT DO YOU THINK.PLEASE I NEED ADVICE
You are taking a massive gamble and its risky. I guess ur course is below degree level. . .meaning that u will only be allowed to work only 10hrs a week during term time. You will struggle to meet up with ur installment and there is no guaratee job for students out there. How are u going to meet up with rent, bills and feeding?

Another issue is. . . presenting forged bank statement will earn u 10yrs ban if caught. Good luck with that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2010
persist:

Please I need info justwise.

I have a transcript from school which I collected by having them post it to my friends company.Now i want to apply to BHC , it is a valid transcript though. Can I use this transcript or I have to order for a new one addressed to BHC sealed an it take like a month in my school, I am scared.

Also I deposited money in my in sucession for maintainance and have not made withdrawls on that account since it was opened do u think this will affect my application. Since I heard someone say they want transaction on the account.

Is that transcript still sealed?

Are u sponsoring urself or a family member is sponsoring u?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by shoeflower(f): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2010
Don't do it! They will check your document with the bank and you  will get refused for sending forged papers.  If you apply for visa again you will be banned for 10 years from the date of your last application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2010
Femtopsy:

hello everyone. I have followed this thread for a while.vI submitted my visa application for the tier 4 pbs yesterday. I am feeling bad this morning because of two reasons. 1, In my application form, I failed to tick the box that asked me to confirm that I have submitted all the documents in my CAS. Although the only document stated in my CAS is my degree certificate which I submitted, which is not laminated, and a letter of introduction from my Head of Department that confirmed that I was indeed a student of the department. My second headache is the letter, cos at the end where he put the number of the department for enquires the secretart made a mistake with the phone number, although the number on the letter head is right and going through. Its just that both numbers are so similar due to the mix up. Do you guys think I stand a chance of getting the visa cos am already saving money for another application due to this costly errors. I have already paid my tuition fees in full and I have a domiciary acct with the sum of £5,600 in my name. Am not happy at all

. . . . they may try both numbers, so finger crossed it will not be a problem.
The issue of not ticking the box may not affect the out come of ur visa as long as u submited all the documents required, i never read a story where visa was refused based on that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
segbas:

pls can some tell me if i had downloaded the correct student applcatn form or not. The one i downloaded has STUDENT(VAF3A DEC 2008) on it. Pls reply me now. Thanks.
Pls telme where to download it

this is the form =VAF-9 PBS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
@Justwise:but the a friend to me was vfs 9 pbs tier 4. Please reply now thank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2010
segbas:

@Justwise:but the a friend to me was vfs 9 pbs tier 4. Please reply now thank.

You also need to read http://www.vfs-uk.com.qa/images/PBS%20T4%20Gen%20Student%20Checklist%20V%201.pdf

Its a Policy Guidance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2010
Thanks so much justwise. I have stop bothering myself about the outcome of my visa application. I am only hoping for the best. Thanks alot once more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2010
@ Segbas, below are the link to the 2 forms needed for the tier 4 PBS application
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/1903073/vaf9
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/1903073/PBSappendix8generalstudent

you may some info and guide on this link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/studyingintheuk/quickguideforstudent/adultstudents/applyingforanadultstudentvisa/
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by persist: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2010
@justwise
Thanks Justwise But the transcript is not sealed . I used the same transcript to apply to the School itself . also I am Sponsoring my self.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ Aks: Thanks a lot for your response. May God bless you and grant you success in all you do. I have not paid any part of the tuition fee (10800 pounds) but I have made a prepayment of 550 pounds to secure my accommodation in the school. I have requested for an official receipt but I'm yet to get it. In fact that's what is delaying me from going to VFS abuja to do the application. I want to apply early enough. My question now is: DOES THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE PAID PART OR ALL OF YOUR ACCOMODATION OR TUITION FEES GIVE YOU A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING A VISA? I'm asking this because since it's taking too much time to get the receipt for the 550 pounds I paid for accomodation, I just want to show that there is much more than enough money to take care of all that in my Dad's account before I travel. Will that be ok or do you advise me to wait a bit more for the receipt? Thanks again in anticipation of another quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2010
jikajika:

@ Aks: Thanks a lot for your response. May God bless you and grant you success in all you do. I have not paid any part of the tuition fee (10800 pounds) but I have made a prepayment of 550 pounds to secure my accommodation in the school. I have requested for an official receipt but I'm yet to get it. In fact that's what is delaying me from going to VFS abuja to do the application. I want to apply early enough. My question now is: DOES THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE PAID PART OR ALL OF YOUR ACCOMODATION OR TUITION FEES GIVE YOU A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING A VISA? I'm asking this because since it's taking too much time to get the receipt for the 550 pounds I paid for accomodation, I just want to show that there is much more than enough money to take care of all that in my Dad's account before I travel. Will that be ok or do you advise me to wait a bit more for the receipt? Thanks again in anticipation of another quick response.
Paying for accommodation is not really important but paying the fees. . .part or full is important cos u need the CAS for ur visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2010
persist:

@justwise
Thanks Justwise But the transcript is not sealed . I used the same transcript to apply to the School itself . also I am Sponsoring my self.

Its better u get another sealed transcript addressed to the BHC.
If you are sponsoring urself then u can submit ur active account and savings(if the money on ur active account is not enough to meet the financial requirement) You need to prove to BHC that u have strong and reliable source of income to sponsor urself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ Justwise: Thanks for the quick response. You guys render priceless support and advise here, we really appreciate it. Fortunately my school (University of Birmingham) did not at any time ask me to pay any part of the fees before giving me the CAS number. If was given to me sometime last month. People are suprised when I tell them this but that's the truth. I was asked to pay 550 pounds (out of the total fee of 4695 pounds) by the hospitality and accommodation services in order to make my accommodation guaranteed and secured, which I have done. So how do you see my case? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2010
jikajika:

@ Justwise: Thanks for the quick response. You guys render priceless support and advise here, we really appreciate it. Fortunately my school (University of Birmingham) did not at any time ask me to pay any part of the fees before giving me the CAS number. If was given to me sometime last month. People are suprised when I tell them this but that's the truth. I was asked to pay 550 pounds (out of the total fee of 4695 pounds) by the hospitality and accommodation services in order to make my accommodation guaranteed and secured, which I have done. So how do you see my case? Thanks.

Yes [b]s[/b]ome universities don't ask for deposite or full payment b4 sending CAS, that is fine and the BHC knows that.

Paying for the accommodation is ok but you will still be given a visa without paying if you met all requirements. Paying for accommodation is not one of the requirements cos that £5400 is part of ur accommodation and other expenses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2010
@ Justwise: Thanks man, I guess I'm good to go then. I'll storm VFS Abuja next week. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
jikajika:

@ Justwise: Thanks man, I guess I'm good to go then. I'll storm VFS Abuja next week. Thanks.

Take ur time and make sure that u have all the documents.
University of Birmingham is a very good university, the city is the second largest city in the UK, though expensive as u can expect.
Good luck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by datruguy: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2010
@justwise

Good morning. I would your advice as regard my intending uk study visa application. I got an unconditional offer to study a masters program @ birmingham city university. I paid the required deposit last week and I would like to ask a few questions

1. Hw many days/weeks does it take to be issued d CAS letter? 2. Do I get it via mail or can it be sent to me via email?

3. I intend to use my dads account n I want to know if we have to wait for 28days or we can apply straight away being that it's his normal account?

4. After paying a 3000pnds deposit, hw much do we need to have in d bank account before applying for the visa?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.