Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,622 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312786 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2010
tjadeba:

Not implying anything bruv, I think its better to tell people to look up for information on the relevant websites,

And who told you that anybody can present bank statement without an evidnce to back it up?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by kentro201: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2010
University of the West of Scotland Paisley Renfrewshire Tier 4 Highly Trusted General, just wise please check again its there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tjadeba(m): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2010
justwise:

And who told you that anybody can present bank statement without an evidnce to back it up?

I did that and i was given my student visa sir! and scores of other students in my uni
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2010
tjadeba:

I did that and i was given my student visa sir! and scores of other students in my uni

If all the documents u presented were clear enough not generate any further scrutiny then there is no need for one BUT with quesionable bank statement, you have to provide more evidence to back it up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2010
kentro201:

University of the West of Scotland Paisley Renfrewshire Tier 4 Highly Trusted General, just wise please check again its there.

Yes you are right, i just saw it now. sorry for the previous mistake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tjadeba(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2010
justwise:

If all the documents u presented were clear enough not generate any further scrutiny then there is no need for one BUT with quesionable bank statement, you have to provide more evidence to back it up.

Exact message am trying to pass here- Just present what was asked for by the high commission as written in the UKBA website. Atimes, you call for scrutiny by adding unnecessary documents.The application is that simple if you have got the original documents (Evidence of fees and your certificates).Keep it as simple as possible and try to do just as they have required.Makes the appeal smoother in case of refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2010
tjadeba:

Exact message am trying to pass here- Just present what was asked for by the high commission as written in the UKBA website. Atimes, you call for scrutiny by adding unnecessary documents.The application is that simple if you have got the original documents (Evidence of fees and your certificates)

You used the word 'IF' and that is the problem. Evidence of fees? Yes but that is not enough as some pple do borrow that money just for visa puposes and when the visa is issued they return the money to the rightful owners.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tjadeba(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2010
justwise:

You used the word 'IF' and that is the problem. Evidence of fees? Yes but that is not enough as some pple do borrow that money just for visa puposes and when the visa is issued they return the money to the rightful owners.

Well,i believe all are talking about using genuine documents for their application. Its up to you the way you want to package your application.But i have always played by the rules in my applications and i have never had problems

Aks:

@ justwise,
thank you for the prompt response, i'll appreciate if you help me answer the question posted below. my monthly salary is in the redion of 150K while i do receive quarterly allowance of 195K. He's my elder brother and we share the same surname.

who will pay for your course fees?
Who will pay for your travel to the UK?
Who will pay for your expenses such as accommodation and food?
Please provide details of your financial sponsor(s). >>>>
If you are funding yourself state ‘Self funding’ and go to 8.41.

pls help provide answer to this question, by the way, will he choose SELF FUNDING AND SPONSOR?

thank you, GOD bless u real good

Some reasons why i say peeps should be advised to look up for information- There is no where in the tier-4 forms where you are required to fill in the above information- check,a student applying from outside the UK is only and only required to fill in application form VAF-9 PBS Migrant  and complete PBS Appendix 8 (General) Student online or paper based.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tyolsgirl: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2010
Aks:

@ justwise,
thank you for the prompt response, i'll appreciate if you help me answer the question posted below. my monthly salary is in the redion of 150K while i do receive quarterly allowance of 195K. He's my elder brother and we share the same surname.

who will pay for your course fees?
Who will pay for your travel to the UK?
Who will pay for your expenses such as accommodation and food?
Please provide details of your financial sponsor(s). >>>>
If you are funding yourself state ‘Self funding’ and go to 8.41.

pls help provide answer to this question, by the way, will he choose SELF FUNDING AND SPONSOR?

thank you, GOD bless u real good

You do not need that information for tier 4 applications. U must have picked the wrong form which is VAF3a* (formerly for student applications) The forms you are supposed to fill for your tier 4 application is only VAF9 PBS Migrant, and PBS Appendix 8 (General). You will also find it where you got the previous form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2010
tjadeba:

Well,i believe all are talking about using genuine documents for their application. Its up to you the way you want to package your application.But i have always played by the rules in my applications and i have never had problems
Some reasons why i say peeps should be advised to look up for information- There is no where in the tier-4 forms where you are required to fill in the above information- check,a student applying from outside the UK is only and only required to fill in application form VAF-9 PBS Migrant  and complete PBS Appendix 8 (General) Student online or paper based.

Yes like i said to you b4, if you do the right thing then  you got nothing to worry about, do wonder why Nigeria got one of the highest number of visa refusal? Not everybody plays by the rule.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2010
tyolsgirl:

You do not need that information for tier 4 applications. U must have picked the wrong form which is VAF3a* (formerly for student applications) The forms you are supposed to fill for your tier 4 application is only VAF9 PBS Migrant, and PBS Appendix 8 (General). You will also find it where you got the previous form.

What you did here now is what everybody who gives advice here is trying to do, not everybody knows the right form or link to lick, some pple do read from that websites and still need some clerification on some issues. Visa issue is not black and white.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2010
thank you guys, i'll check the form and get back to u ASAP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by tyolsgirl: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2010
justwise:

What you did here now is what everybody who gives advice here is trying to do, not everybody knows the right form or link to lick, some pple do read from that websites and still need some clerification on some issues. Visa issue is not black and white.

Yeah I quite agree with you. That's why it is good to ask for clarifications so one wont be lost. You can also help with that, by posting links to application forms you think are (or will be) useful for the tier 4 application, so that as they go through the thread, they can see the forms and guidance also. This I believe will also reduce the aspect of you answering the same thing all over again every time. You are doing a good job tho.

Regards,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
tylosgirl/ tjadeba/ justwise----- u guys are da bomb

I've checked the form and it really addressed all the issue that has been bothering me all this while, below are the link incase anybody need to check it out
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/1903073/vaf9
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/1903073/PBSappendix8generalstudent

i just checked the borough LONDON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT is, to my surprise it's in outer london borough. I'll appreciate if someone can confirm for this for me as well, this automatically mean that the maintainace fee will be in the range of GBP5,400 & not GBP7,200

I await ur response Sir / Ma
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by datruguy: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2010
editted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2010
@ daryguy---- what do u mean by EDITED?

just wanna know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
HELLO JUSTWISE & CO,AM I BIG PROBLEM NW, IS ONLY GOD THAT CAN SOLVE IT FOR ME OOOOOOOOO, JUSTWISE PLS SEND ME UR PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS I NEED TO ASK SOME PRIVATE ISSUE ABT MY SCH AND PAYMENT I MADE, I HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS NW AND MY ACC ASD MATURE , PLS DONT IGNORE ME PLS, WAITING FOR UR URGENT REPLY, TANKS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2010
pls,house is oldham college registered?pls wht did u understand abt there tuition fee?hw much did u tink they charge for ;;;;;;business administrative and finance diploma(full time)reply pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
HELLO JUSTWISE & CO,AM I BIG PROBLEM NW, IS ONLY GOD THAT CAN SOLVE IT FOR ME OOOOOOOOO, JUSTWISE PLS SEND ME UR PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS I NEED TO ASK SOME PRIVATE ISSUE ABT MY SCH AND PAYMENT I MADE, I HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS NW AND MY ACC ASD MATURE , PLS DONT IGNORE ME PLS, WAITING FOR UR URGENT REPLY, TANKS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2010
pls is tameside college registered?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 5:21am On Jul 03, 2010
pls i need urgent reply on my post, justwise where are u?i can't sleep pls, come to my aid ooooooooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by kentro201: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2010
@saddor, oldham hulme grammar school is registered, but no oldham college, and tameside college is also registered, what is the problem you have lets solve it together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2010
saddor:

pls i need urgent reply on my post, justwise where are u?i can't sleep pls, come to my aid ooooooooo

Sorry i haven't been online, just logged on now, kentro201 answered ur question BUT oldham hulme grammar school is just like secondary school, so you can't get admission here. Tameside College maybe ok for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Aks(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2010

I've checked the form and it really addressed all the issue that has been bothering me all this while, below are the link incase anybody need to check it out

i just checked the borough LONDON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT is, to my surprise it's in outer london borough. I'll appreciate if someone can confirm for this for me as well, this automatically mean that the maintainace fee will be in the range of GBP5,400 & not GBP7,200

I await your response Sir / Ma

Justwise-- pls confirm the maintainance fee (GBP5,400 OR GBP7,200) figure for me. the school is LONDON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT in EALING
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2010
Aks:

I await your response Sir / Ma[b]Justwise--[/b] pls confirm the maintainance fee (GBP5,400 OR GBP7,200) figure for me. the school is LONDON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT in EALING

Please can you paste the school website here? That will help me confirm if its in or outside london
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by kemmyann(f): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
pls i would want a solid advise on this-i have been to the u.k several times based on visiting(medical), i have just applied for uk tier 4 pbs visa FEW DAYS AGO.my sponsor is my uncle and we bear thesame family name and he has been my sponsor on my previous trip to u.k is there chances of me getting the visa ?because i was told sine i have ben going on visit it will affect my new visa.i submitted my uncles statement of acct and he paid the dep fees and i was issued the CAS . also i didnt tender my own statement of account since i dont have enough in it so i used only my uncles own.am just scared about the whole situation as per switching from medical visit to student, my prg start end of august 2010 and deadline for registration is sept 9th 2010 and i applied 1july 2010.i hope its not going to affect me since i applied a month b4 time.my sponsors dint attach any court adoption for relationship status since we bear the same family name.PLS ASAP. THX
CHEERS,
TENNY
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2010
kemmyann:

pls i would want a solid advise on this-i have been to the u.k several times based on visiting(medical), i have just applied for uk tier 4 pbs visa FEW DAYS AGO.my sponsor is my uncle and we bear thesame family name and he has been my sponsor on my previous trip to u.k is there chances of me getting the visa ?because i was told sine i have ben going on visit it will affect my new visa.i submitted my uncles statement of acct and he paid the dep fees and i was issued the CAS . PLS ASAP. THX
CHEERS,
TENNY

That will not affect the outcome of ur visa application as long as u haven't committed any immigration offence during ur previous trips to the UK.
If u met all the requirments then u stand a good chance of getting a visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
pls house,can anybody send me any registered sch that can collect 1000 pounds or less for first deposit?tanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2010
HOUSE I HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEM AS AM TYPING DIS NW, MY FATHER GAVE ME THE TUITION FEE TO BALANCE THE PREVIOUS DEPOSIT TO THE SCH IN JANUARY, UNFORTUNATELY THE PERSON I GAVE THE MONEY TO HELP ME PAY DIN'T PAY IT.WHICH MEAN MY FATHER MUST NT HEAR ABT IT.(DISCIPLINE MAN)MORE SO,MY ACC AS MATURED(LIKE 37 DAYS)NOW.MY DOM ACC THAT I WANT TO ADD WITH MY PERSONAL ACC WHICH IS A THOUSAND DOLLAR,I NW DECIDED TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY AND ADD LITTLE TO IT AND SEARCH FOR ANY REGISTERED SCH THAT CAN COLLECT LIKE 1,000 POUNDS FROM ME FOR DEPOSIT

PLEASE KINDLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS;
1, IS MY PERSONAL ACC FOR MORE THAN THE 28 DAYS STILL VALID(U NO PLUS SOME DAYS AGAIN FOR NEW SCH TO SEND THERE STUFF)?

2, IF I PAY TO NEW SCH AND EVENTUALLY THE PERSON PAY MY FEE FOR ME IN MY FORMER SCH,HOPE WHEN I GET TO UK BY GOD GRACE I CAN CLAIM MY MONEY BACK?(I CAN REACH HIM FOR NW AGAIN), ?

3, BEFORE MY FATHER PUT 1.6M IN MY ACC AND NW IT UP TO 1.8M,HOPE IS OKAY WITHOUT THE DOM ACC AGAIN?

4, IF I PAY THE NEW SCH BY WEDNESDAY HOPE I CAN COLLECT D CAS LETTER IN 5 DAYS TIME?

5, IS THE TAMESIDE COLLEGE OKAY?

6, LASTLY,SINCE MY DOM ACC IS DOLLAR ACC ,CAN I PAY THEM WITH DOLLAR?(CAL IN POUNDS)?

N;B PLS ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS VERY URGENT PLS,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 3:30am On Jul 04, 2010
pls repy my last post guyz
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by kentro201: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2010
yes lots of schools in uk that will collect 1000pounds and they are also registered with ukba,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2010
u no any less than 1,000 pounds?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (141)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.