Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312788 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
Eeyin temi, how do I start

@justwise, scoby,dannyboy, segbas,uhonmora, infact the whole world, just praise the lord for mee

Haaa, finally last man standing,
I got my visa today, fresh student visa, ha ha

So so so sweet, am driving homw
Full story later
One love house
Thanks a million
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mide111: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
i finally got my visa today,flying out on saturday.thank God
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2010
@mide111 congrats oo

All a best on ur journey
Think I wil b flying out also on saturday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
dayo1401:

@justwise, scoby,dannyboy, segbas,uhonmora, infact the whole world, just praise the lord for mee
Full story later
One love house
Thanks a million

Congrat bro, u deserve to have the last laugh. All the very best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
mide111:

i finally got my visa today,flying out on saturday.thank God

Congrat and i wish you safe journey.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by anjisagi: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
Dear frens,
Plz help  me soon, i need to knw as soon as i can,

my father has been transferring some money, and depositing some into my bank account. we are hoping to have collected the entire amount required for my tuition and lodging fees by early Nov in my account,

Can i deposit money this way bit by bit, and then count the 28 days from the date I have the money ready or is it mandatory to deposit/transfer the lump sum amount that is required into my account? Also, will i have to show how the money came to my account or an affidavit of support letter from my father?

any help is appreciated!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
dayo and mide, congrats. Thanks God for everything. God dey. I wish you a safe trip man, All the best. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
@dayo, God too much, i tell you say God go do am for you, Im so happy for you man after all the long wait, Na so hope you have a safe flight.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by joyceonome: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2010
Hello house,

I found out recently that an International Company can be your Official Financial Sponsor.

1. Please what is the criteria to determine if the company meets the requirement of an International Company as stated in the Tier 4 Migrant Guidance.

2. If a student visa applicant is using this type of Official Financial Sponsor what are the documents required to make a successful Tier 4 student application.

Thank you all and looking forward to your response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by midomido: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
@joyceonome: International company must be a company with offices in Nigeria and Abroad. Meaning that you must show the certificates of incorporation of that company in Nigeria and in Abroad. Failure to do so will result in automatic refusal of EC. My colleague had this experience and I told her that International Company MUST meet UKBA definition for International company. So, when she collected her passport she was refused on the grounds that they could not confirm that the company was an international company and that she did not provide any documentation confirming the incorporation of that company abroad i.e in the UK or any other countries except Nigeria.

these links might be useful
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance1.pdf
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/marketing/tier4maintenanceguide

amidadetayo@yahoo.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by nat138: 2:09am On Oct 23, 2010
joyceonome:

Hello house,

I found out recently that an International Company can be your Official Financial Sponsor.

1. Please what is the criteria to determine if the company meets the requirement of an International Company as stated in the Tier 4 Migrant Guidance.

2. If a student visa applicant is using this type of Official Financial Sponsor what are the documents required to make a successful Tier 4 student application.

midomido:

@joyceonome: International company must be a company with offices in Nigeria and Abroad. Meaning that you must show the certificates of incorporation of that company in Nigeria and in Abroad. Failure to do so will result in automatic refusal of EC. My colleague had this experience and I told her that International Company MUST meet UKBA definition for International company. So, when she collected her passport she was refused on the grounds that they could not confirm that the company was an international company and that she did not provide any documentation confirming the incorporation of that company abroad i.e in the UK or any other countries except Nigeria.

these links might be useful
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/pbs/Tier4migrantguidance1.pdf
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/marketing/tier4maintenanceguide

amidadetayo@yahoo.com

What kind of international company are we looking at here? well for instance, if you have a relative who works in an international organization or if you work in an int'l organization, the organization will have a documentation specifically stating that they are willing to sponsor your education up to a certain percentage or fully for a particular time frame. Once you have that documentation, that is the only thing you need to present for UKBA. and this documentation in most cases comes in form of a testimonial. And as the last post stated, such an organization must be international in all ramifications.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2010
dayo1401:

Full story later
One love house
Thanks a million

Guy am happy for you oo. You deserve it gaaaaan. All the best in your studies man. The best wishes i mean the very best i what i wish you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by humblemoi: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2010
joyceonome:

Hello house,

Please dont try to shoot yourself in the leg. You really need to be careful with this means. So many peeps have been denied. If u have time and wanna give it a shot no problem but i would rather have you do it right at once.

Try and make do of the 28days rule.

Tchao
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
@dayo and Mide how far ? hope you guys had good flights and arrived safely. are you guys settled yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by joyceonome: 7:11am On Oct 26, 2010
Thank you guys for your advice on my previous post.
I want to make do with the 28 days rule now and I want to pay 50% of my tuition fees upfront and then have the balance 50% and £5400 in my personal bank account but I want to know if
1. I need to show source of funds because nothing in the Tier 4 Migrant Guidance says anything about showing source of your funds.
2. Is there any case of anyone being refused Entry Clearance solely for the reason of not showing source of funds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2010
@ dannyboy,
settled already, just so busy trying to read up the black board and catch up with course work,

my advice to all intending tier 4 visa applicant,

ask as much question as you can from this thread,
try and make your application as simple as possible,
pay ur tuition fee in and put the remaining balance and 5,400 or 7200 in ur acount,

all the best,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2010
@joyce come,
nobdy needs to know the source of funds,

that the good thing about the rules, the ukba isnt interested even if u stole the money,
all the want is that 5,400 should be in ur account, for a minimum of a 28 day period ending no more than a month prior to the date of ur application,
simple
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lolatom: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2010
I have been watching this thread with keen interest and I have been impressed . Please I need a list of HIGHLY TRUSTED colleges that offer january or febuary admission ASAP. I really need your help guys. thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2010
@Dayo, nice one. Goodluck and all the best on ur studies.God bless us all.Amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lolatom: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
lolatom:

I have been watching this thread with keen interest and I have been impressed . Please I need a list of HIGHLY TRUSTED colleges that offer january or febuary admission ASAP. I really need your help guys. thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by segbas(m): 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ Dayo and Mide,
congratulations to you, i wish you safe trip to uk,
by GOD grace I will join you in the UK by Dec. 2010. Amen.
one advice for u guyz, DONT LEAVE THIS FORUM ALONE, OTHERS NEEDS YOUR HELP.
GOD BLESS US ALL, AMEN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by mide111: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
hello every1, well i arrived uk and luton on sat,well it has nt been easy.uk education needs full concentration thats if u knw wat u r doin. well wld give advice to any1 that nids 1, i wish u all the best.all is well in jesus name
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
mide111:

hello every1, well i arrived uk and luton on sat,well it has nt been easy.uk education needs full concentration thats if u knw wat u r doin. well wld give advice to any1 that nids 1, i wish u all the best.all is well in jesus name

Nice to hear that u arrived safetly, so u are an hr away from London? Hertfordshire uni?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lolatom: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
justwise:

Nice to hear that u arrived safetly, so u are an hr away from London? Hertfordshire uni?
justwise, UKBA's list of english-speaking countries does not include Nigeria, I would like to know if I have to take IELTS or TOEFL to be able to apply to a college or UNI? please respond ASAP. please do you know anything about ISBS too? thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
lolatom:

justwise, UKBA's list of english-speaking countries does not include Nigeria, I would like to know if I have to take IELTS or TOEFL to be able to apply to a college or UNI? please respond ASAP. please do you know anything about ISBS too? thanks.

If u are applying for any course below degree level then u have to take English test. What i ISBS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by lolatom: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
justwise:

If u are applying for any course below degree level then u have to take English test. What i ISBS?

Thank you so much.ISBS is INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR BUSINESS STUDIES. I enrolled for a diploma course which is equivalent to the first year in a UK university. does this change anything about the english language thing?
Thanks for the response once more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by saddor: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2010
hello my people.
pls hw many days or weeks can some1 receive his reply from uk people, after submittin, tanxpls reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2010
lolatom:

Thank you so much.ISBS is INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL FOR BUSINESS STUDIES. I enrolled for a diploma course which is equivalent to the first year in a UK university. does this change anything about the english language thing?
Thanks for the response once more.

Yea, diploma is below degree level, so u need to do English test.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2010
You guys are doing a wonderful job. Please, should the 28 days for holding my maintenance funds be consecutive or working days,what is the cheapest and fastest way of paying my tuiton fees from naija, and to those that applied using PFL how much do they charge? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2010
e-freaky:

You guys are doing a wonderful job. Please, should the 28 days for holding my maintenance funds be consecutive or working days,what is the cheapest and fastest way of paying my tuiton fees from naija, and to those that applied using PFL how much do they charge? Thanks

Yes its consecutive, including wkends.

Wait for pple who paid their fees from Nigeria and used PFL for that aspect of ur question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Jaylone(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2010
e-freaky:

PFL charges between N30,000 to N50,000 depending on whether they represent the school you are applying to or not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2010
(m)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered
« #2334 on: Today at 12:04:08 PM »

Quote from: e-freaky on Today at 10:21:09 AM

PFL charges between N30,000 to N50,000 depending on whether they represent the school you are applying to or not.

i think u should check very well, and ask well enough,

as at october this month, using PFL or not makes no difference in your application in terms of the speed of ur application,
i was told that the contract with pfl and the rest of the agents have expired and for that reason it going take u the same no of days, even wif PFL now, its a red jacket, meaning ur application will stil be sent to abuja,

if u must use PFl, get all ur document, then go to them, to put final touches if need be, and make sure, u negotiate wif them, bearing in mind, that what u re paying for is just for final touches, u can negotiate to 10,000, or 15,000

also confirm from BHC how many working days it wil take u if u submit using an agent,

i used pfl, submitted on the 4th, paid 30k, they gave me red jacket, stil went to abuja, and i got my visa at the normal time, not faster

'hope this helpps, all the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (141)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.