Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) (1095 Views)

Share Your Experience With An Unfaithful Wife Or Girlfriend / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid My Step-son (part 2) / A Long Evening (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2016
I was nearly four months pregnant and I was desperately Hot.

I had worn out my Love Machine by fucking myself multiple times a day. It was no longer what I needed. I needed a man. I needed a man with a big tool to take me and drill into me until I lost my mind.

Of course, Michael my husband was not that guy. Now sex with him was something I dreaded. First I was terribly wracked with guilt that the baby might not be his, and second, fucking his tiny dick only made me even hornier, leaving me more frustrated.

I now resulted to giving him pregnancy-related excuses so he would stop initiating sex. I had kept to myself, mostly because sex with another man while pregnant did not feel right but my body was aching to be bleeped.

I was not showing yet so apart from Michael, no one else knew I was pregnant. I considered reconsidering my decision to stay away from my affair partners. I was not sure how long I would last this way.

On one particularly frustrating night, I woke up with my pussy aching. I checked the time, it was nearly 1am. Michael was fast asleep. I snuck out of bed, picked up my trusty Love Machine and headed to the living room. I knew this was not going to solve my problem but I needed any kind of relief with my situation.

I had taken off my clothes, had my legs spread and about to turn on my vibrator when I heard a sound of someone climbing up the stairs. That must be David, our next door neighbour, I thought.

What was he doing back so late? I hurriedly got off the couch and proceeded to gently open the door,....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/the-desperation-tales-of-unfaithful-wife.html
Re: The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hope you enjoy story
Re: The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khrisfame(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thanks for reading
Re: The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
support d story with your comment's
Re: The Desperation (Tales Of An Unfaithful Wife) by Khrisfame(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ye

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Change Their Voice When Talking To A Girl ?? / How Would You Defend HER / 6 Reasons Why Most Guys Will Never Remain As Virgins Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.