Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Men Do That You Hate Most? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Men Do That You Hate Most? (3939 Views)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Nizoral(f): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2009
Wowowowo i hate proud men and those who tink dy can cheat on gals and go scotfree
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by clem2love(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
clap for yourself
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by KennyG6(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
women u hav ur chance to tell us wat u hate most and all i can see is trivial rants, abeg trell us the koko jooo
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by oval1(f): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
babyme:

i hate the fact that theyre the hotest n flyest people on earth before u start dating and wen ure dating theyre gross,uncomplimenting idiots, huh undecided

You are so right!!! this applies to someone i know.

i hate it when guys stop payin attention to their babe after she has nodded her head in acceptance and the 'honeymoon' period is over.

seriously guys,why do you do it
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by finemocha(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2009
i hate old men that hit on me yuck
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by pansha(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2009
@o. val

I think the problem of diminishing respect could be traced to the fact that most guys overdo in landing a girl in the first place. And definitely like a streched rubber band, when u release it, it goes back to its real length wink
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by desthan(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2009
i dnt like ladies that visit with hand bags you'll be suprised she has panties n dresses dat would last her for 1 month in there

@mubowa
you would agree with me that education makes us less tempremental, this show that your folks just wasted a lots of dollars on an education you could have gotten in a public library for a few buck undecided Take it easy and i mean this with every sense of respect cool
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by trolle: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
what do you like everybody that hell
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by koolchicco: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
desthan:

i dnt like ladies that visit with hand bags you'll be suprised she has panties n dresses dat would last her for 1 month in there
@mubowa
you would agree with me that education makes us less tempremental, this show that your folks just wasted a lots of dollars on an education you could have gotten in a public library for a few buck undecided  Take it easy and i mean this with every sense of respect cool

SPOT ON!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by hassymo5(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
I have been in d game long enuf 2 know d rules.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2009
@desthan, it is only a fool that jump into a matter that doesn't concern him with a foolish conclusion. i will also agree that your parent wasted allot of money on u because u have no manners.i was good enough to win the best scholarships in d state where i reside. therefore, my parent doesn't have to spend a dime on me
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
@sagamite

mubowa's a wannabe . . . we know her type, she's got nada upstairs. . . hehehe  cheesy

@spicyboi01
u dey vex o. . . hehehe

desthan:

@mubowa
you would agree with me that education makes us less tempremental, this show that your folks just wasted a lots of dollars on an education you could have gotten in a public library for a few buck undecided  Take it easy and i mean this with every sense of respect cool
dem don finish this girl today. . .

mubowa:

@desthan, it is only a fool that jump into a matter that doesn't concern him with a foolish conclusion. i will also agree that your parent wasted allot of money on u because u have no manners. i was good enough to win the best scholarships in d state where i reside. therefore, my parent doesn't have to spend a dime on me
roflmao. . .  yea, u won the scholarship in Dumb York City!
we don't want dullards like you on nairaland! abeg, don't stain our naija swag with your AK47 english. . .  do us all a favor and start hawking sachet water. . .  grin
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by koolchicco: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2009
jassie:

roflmao. . .  yea, u won the scholarship in Dumb York City!
we don't want dullards like you on nairaland! abeg, don't stain our naija swag with your AK47 english. . .  do us all a favor and start hawking sachet water. . .  grin

Rotflmao. .Bros na u even vex pass. grin grin
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by JijiInc: 1:31am On Oct 04, 2009
I see posts saying men are cheats, liars and so on. Truthfully ladies ask yourselves " Would you like a quiet, truthful and church going guy with no game'? No be the lies and trips wey guys dey throw dey attract una? Yes guys play but they have that love in them, some ladies like to live in a fatansy world which the guy has to create before he can get you. Abi if guy come see u for ur house with okada u go accept am welcome am to ur place with friends around, abi no be to chase am and welcome the guy wey carry Escalade but who dey sleep with your bestfriend.

The truth is chicks want guys to create a fatansy world and how else can guys do it than to lie and cheat. A babe told me about a guy who is really doing well and is jumping around with 5 other girls and each girl claims the guy is dating her. I had to ask myself, did the guy ask the 5 girls out verbally, via written note or whatever or was there an agreement that they should have a relationship. The truth of the matter is the guy used his Effize to get to the girls and scoped them without asking them out and the girls all assumed that the guy wanted to go out with them. My guy was busy catching his trips and "SAMPLING" around.

So ladies na wetin una want una dey get. If you don't want guys who lie, cheat and do whatever vices you don't accept abeg enter church go carry one serious Xtian brother who go dey faithful. Abi the thing hard.

No hard feelings. My guys nothing do us, we go write our self make we see the chicks" response to wetin men "dislike" in women.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 04, 2009
Girls like players as far as I'm concerned!  cheesy

They feel like ~In their minds~ let me chop what this guy is sampling sef,    tongue

But when they get the guy, dem no want make another girl chop, maka why?

Oluwa say aaaaaaaaaaah!!   cheesy
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by JadeA: 8:10am On Oct 04, 2009
Not just guys, i detest pretenders and those dat take advantage of the second party
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 05, 2009
@jassie boy, u wish, i believe u still have something to bark about. go on jingo
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by kristos(m): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2009
mubowa:

@jassie boy, u wish, i believe u still have something to bark about. go on jingo
mubowa:

@desthan, it is only a fool that jump into a matter that doesn't concern him with a foolish conclusion. i will also agree that your parent wasted allot of money on u because u have no manners.i was good enough to win the best scholarships in d state where i reside. therefore, my parent doesn't have to spend a dime on me

It doesn't hurt to browse through a thread without commenting. It is more gratifying to keep silent and be considered a fool, than speak and remove all doubt. Nobody gives a rat a*s if you are studying in one of the best universities in the US. The grammatical errors found in just three lines of your post is enough to judge just how good your school is, if in fact you attend any school. Your abusive remarks shows just how good your background is. You are a disgrace to educated folks.
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by desthan(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2009
mubowa:

typical hysterical, when the ability to see reasons has being impaired by prejudice and irrationality, when you are not capable of confronting an issue, you resort to vulgar and abusive languages, this really show how shallow and lacking in substance you really are. I mean the ability to read and decipher a message make me feel you suffer from a sub-normal intelligence. While you are still in that your toronto school, please do well as to work on your tenses as highlighted, we are just trying to help you out grin
kristos:

It doesn't hurt to browse through a thread without commenting. It is more gratifying to keep silent and be considered a fool, than speak and remove all doubt. Nobody gives a rat a*s if you are studying in one of the best universities in the US. The grammatical errors found in just three lines of your post is enough to judge just how good your school is, if in fact you attend any school. Your abusive remarks shows just how good your background is. You are a disgrace to educated folks.

Nevamind the ignorant brat, i'm used to hearing spewing words coming out from mouth of those who claims to be educated cool
Re: What Men Do That You Hate Most? by sugarpp: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
when they see you as an object

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING REVELATION!!! About The Toto. / Guys Over To You / Warri Girl Having Sex With 3 Guys [PHOTOS DO,WNLOAD VIDEO Part1,2 Nd 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.