Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (79988 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
guy what are you even saying. What is your point? We all clearly know that this place refers to Jehovah the almighty.

Good. Isa. 43:11 says that apart from Jehovah, there is no other Saviour.

How then is Jesus Christ the Saviour of mankind?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by felvick(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Hello friend!

Man is a soul or a living being made up of a body and the breath of life. (Gen. 2:7)

Note however that the words "soul" and "spirit" are used to mean things other than they primarily connote in the Bible.
pls then explain the following scriptures where man is said to have a spirit, soul and body. spirit: Numbers 27:16, 2 Chron 21:16, Job 32:8, Psalms 31:5, 32:2, 51:10, 77:6, 78:8, 143:4, Prov 15:13, 16:2, Isaiah 42:5, Haggai 1:14, Zech 21:1, Luke 8:55, Luke 9:55, 23:46, John 4:24, Acts 7:59, Acts 17:16, Romans 8:16 Then soul and spirit: Isaiah 26:9, 57:16, 1 Corint 15:45, 1 Peter 1:22 The spirit and body: Matt 26:41, 1 Corint 6:20, 7:34, 2 Corint 7:1, James 2:26, 1 Peter 4:6. The spirit, soul and body: Hebrews 4:12, 1 Thessalonians 5:23 Take note of this: 1 John 4:1-3
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2016
drewxx88:
you are so funny ... The text your quoting or drawing reference from is old testament ,while Jesus came and nearly abolished all that and even says give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar so how can a national anthem be idolatry ,even the Israelis don't joke with their national anthem and that's the birthplace of Christianity...
You don't even know the meaning of the national anthem that you sing. It shows that your first allegiance is to worldly leaders or a country. We were told to slave for God and not for humans or money or earthly things.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2016
indigene:

Only the blood of Jesus saves life.
Surgeon General agreed that blood is Poison. (Receive at your own risk)
The Bible clearly directed through God's holy spirit stated that, Christians should abstain from blood. Acts 15 vss 29
. For example if your physician strongly adviced that you should abstain from alcohol, and you call a nurse to transfuse a tot of brandy through your vein will you admit that you're respecting the order or authority of your physician?
It is still a strong medical code, that a patient has right to refuse or reject any medical treatment he or she considered questionable and faulted with risk.
I am proud of Jehovah witnesses who pioneered bloodless surgery, accepted in all advanced countries medical facilities
Any surgeon who demands blood is medically antiquity
It is medically proven that simple blood expanders like what is known as drip, or EPO is all that is needed to increase blood volume, same as non matured coconut water.
It Not only Jehovah's witnesses that are refusing blood transfusion.
Human Blood is Poison.
It's on record that what impacted negatively to Pope John Paul (ie 1 or 11) who was shot by Mehmet Agca was as a result of blood he received, the complications slowly retarded his health, which lead to his death.
There several scientists, world renowned physicians who are Jehovah's witnesses, many Nigerian non Jehovah witnesses doctors had received quality training on bloodless surgery in their Nigeria branch office in Igieduma Edo state

I had an accident on the lagos Ibadan expressway some years ago, I was to be operated on at luth. I refused blood transfusion and the operation was postponed for about a week. Their was another patient beside me who had a similar injury and they operated on him using brood transfusion.
about a month or so after his operation and a few weeks after mine, he developed some complications and died from issues related to the blood he took. I'm still alive today and I did not take blood, therefore taking blood is not a guarantee to survival.
doctors at Luth(when I was in E-cool usually tell me that they take my case to other federal hospitals to study how to do that particular operation without blood.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Good. Isa. 43:11 says that apart from Jehovah, there is no other Saviour.

How then is Jesus Christ the Saviour of mankind?
Jesus christ is God's son. So the fact that Jehovah is our saviour means that he sent his son to save us. Even JESUS himself said it that he was sent by his heavenly father. His father used him to accomplish his purpose. A perfect life lost was redeemed with another perfect life.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=Jessicha post=49365916]

nice thread, regarding those shouting hellfire as if Jesus ever pronounce it , ask them what goes to that hellfire is it the body , soul or spirit . they will start to vibrate . grin

[/quote
And this is coming from someone who is misquoting the bible...
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2016
One of JW's numerous satanic doctrines:

The JW's believe that the Holy Ghost is only "God's active force." They deny the scriptural teaching that the Holy Ghost is a Member of the Holy Trinity: "The Scriptures themselves unite to show that God's holy spirit is not a person but is God's active force by which he
accomplishes his purpose and executes his will" (Aid to Bible Understanding, pg. 1543).

"The Holy Spirit is the invisible active force of Almighty God that moves his servants to do his will" (Let God Be True, pg. 108).

Not only do the JW's deny the DEITY of the Holy Spirit, they even deny that He is a person. So, in this sense, Satan has been exalted ABOVE the Holy Ghost by the JW's ! The reason given by the JW's for the personality of Satan is that: ". . . the Bible calls Satan a manslayer, a liar, a father (in a
spiritual sense) and a ruler. (John 8:44, 14:30) Only an
intelligent person could fit all those descriptions." (See "Awake!", December 8, 1973)

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
Jesus christ is God's son. So the fact that Jehovah is our saviour means that he sent his son to save us. Even JESUS himself said it that he was sent by his heavenly father. His father used him to accomplish his purpose. A perfect life lost was redeemed with another perfect life.

GOD sent othniel too as a saviour to Israel. We know Othniel had no power to save anybody of his own. GOD only wrought mighty works through him.

Since GOD sent Jesus, are you saying that Jesus Christ has no power to save anybody of His own, just like othniel?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
the christendom today have proven to be like the pharisees of old. They do not accept those whom God through is son have put over us to shepherd us spiritually. Yet they persecute his servants. Sudden Destruction awaits them all.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Maximus85:

I for fear. I think say Na you type the long movie script. So, someone actually sat down to write all these just to tackle what the Bible says?

What a waste of time!

Let me help you.

Jehovah said "Don't touch Blood" Do not use it at all. As simple as 0+0.
I don't think you know the difference between "touch" and "use".
Cox if you did you jw's won't take up nursing as a job since you have to come in contact with blood during child delivery...

If a drug addict is asked to stop Taking cocaine, he stopped sniffing but he continues injecting cocaine into his system. Has he stopped taking cocaine?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
wow...u funny...u think jesus is a human?

And you're so ridiculous!

spiritual form of life is way different from ours...

Now, you're talking. Which means in their spiritual realm a FULL PERSON can still become like a baby human without cease to be that PERSON.

theres nothing God cant do??

But not to removed LIFE in a PERSON and sent it to earth and CLAIMED HE SENT HIS SON.

how do u xplain it jesus who was leaving in heaven jumped into mary womb?? how would u xplain it??were u d one who slept with mary to concieve jesus....maybe what would u say abt dis??

None of your questions helped you either.

You claimed Jesus is 100% human nothing is divine in Him yet A DIVINE LIFE was sent into Mary's womb, please how was this DIVINE LIFE suddenly lost in Mary's womb and another 100% Human nature comes up again

At least we can trace this DIVINE LIFE into Mary's womb now!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2016
i don't have time for arguments, got more honesthearted people to preach to. Outta here
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
the christendom today have proven to be like the pharisees of old. They do not accept those whom God through is son have put over us to shepherd us spiritually. Yet they persecute his servants. Sudden Destruction awaits them all.

Who did GOD put over us to shepherd us? Charles Russell?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2016
i don't have time for arguments, got more honesthearted people to preach to. Outta here. Ecclesiastes12:1 . Remember your God in the days of your youth before the days of distress come when you will say i have on delight in them. Ooo. I love this privilege of serving my heavenly father as a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2016
AyamConfidence:
we do not participate in politics.... we are no part of the world as Jesus commanded... so definitely he cannot be made a minister.... you grab??
Smh....why did Jesus pay tax even when he clearly was not from this world?....
Also why did Paul preach obedience to constituted authorities?...

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Emusan:
You claimed Jesus is 100% human nothing is divine in Him yet A DIVINE LIFE was sent into Mary's womb, please how was this DIVINE LIFE suddenly lost in Mary's womb and another 100% Human nature comes up again

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2016
dolphinheart:

I had an accident on the lagos Ibadan expressway some years ago, I was to be operated on at luth. I refused blood transfusion and the operation was postponed for about a week. Their was another patient beside me who had a similar injury and they operated on him using brood transfusion.
about a month or so after his operation and a few weeks after mine, he developed some complications and died from issues related to the blood he took. I'm still alive today and I did not take blood, therefore taking blood is not a guarantee to survival.
doctors at Luth(when I was in E-cool usually tell me that they take my case to other federal hospitals to study how to do that particular operation without blood.
what about millions of witnesses that has died as a result of rejecting blood transfusion!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
@ bold since you believe Jesus is the son of God then he is God.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Deadlytruth(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2016
themall:
DAMAGE CONTROL?! Or telling the truth? Evidently, another independent!

What truth is in that? I thought you people hammer hard on the Bible as being the only authority on spiritual matters? How come you people made a prediction that was not in any way recorded anywhere in the Bible and you call it the truth?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by goodnewscliff(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:
goodnewscliff,

The Bible says we should not grieve the Holy Spirit by which we are sealed. Eph. 4:30

Can anything other than a person be grieved?

Can a force be grieved?
holy spirit is what u get filled with..its Gods power...acts 2:4,,,=acts 4:31. 9:17. 13:52. 4:8....shows that disciples were filled with the holy spirit...acts 7:55 shows were stephen was filled with the holy spirit....if the Holy Spirit is a person like jesus...how can a person be filled with a person and gives him ability to do something doesnt make sense.....ephesians4:30 were u quoted meant that the holy spirit does not dwell in someone wicked and sinful...that verse personified the Holy spirit as the trees can be personified as praising God and stars declaring Gods Glory!!!! one thing is to read anoda thing is to REASON....
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2016
This is a classic example of how JW's demote the Holy Spirit.

goodnewscliff:
holy spirit is what u get filled with..its Gods power...acts 2:4,,,=acts 4:31. 9:17. 13:52. 4:8....shows that disciples were filled with the holy spirit...acts 7:55 shows were stephen was filled with the holy spirit....if the Holy Spirit is a person like jesus...how can a person be filled with a person and gives him ability to do something doesnt make sense.....ephesians4:30 were u quoted meant that the holy spirit does not dwell in someone wicked and sinful... that verse personified the Holy spirit as the trees can be personified as praising God and stars declaring Gods Glory!!!! one thing is to read anoda thing is to REASON....

The Holy Spirit is now compared to a tree.

Why will many demons be in a man but the Holy Spirit cannot fill a man?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by goodnewscliff(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Emusan:

And you're so ridiculous!

Now, you're talking. Which means in their spiritual realm a FULL PERSON can still become like a baby human without cease to be that PERSON.

But not to removed LIFE in a PERSON and sent it to earth and CLAIMED HE SENT HIS SON.

None of your questions helped you either.

who claimed that...quote me claiming such....this is why i prefer paul grundy to ya all..u keep lying without quoting....u chat wit quoted fact...i never claimed jesus was human in heaven..can a human leave in heaven?? be reasonable naa dont waste my battery!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
am sorry dude....God word first B4 relationships.....lol....

which of the gods. the one that sow hatred and preach peace
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Eph. 4:30 says we should not grieve the Holy Spirit. This means that you can cause grief to the Holy Spirit. He can cry and sob.

But JW's say Eph. 4:30 means that the holy spirit does not dwell in a sinful person. grin Understanding the Scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by goodnews201668: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Jessicha:

All is well bro , how you doing ?

Fine oo, we missed you.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=dave1614 post=49377576]the
christendom today have proven to be like the pharisees of old.
when you are exposed. Pharisees were liars just as false witnesses of today.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

They do not accept those whom God through is son have put over us to shepherd us spiritually. Yet they persecute his servants. Sudden Destruction awaits them all.
shepherds who are liars?

You who turn truth to lie repent.
Hell is real!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by tempem: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

That does not mean you wouldn't render help to a soul in need of it on the Sabbath day; things like saving a life. Jesus healed and did good to people on the Sabbath

However, GOD forbids secular labour/working for money on the Sabbath day.

'Cause he was under the law...

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by goodnewscliff(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:
This is a classic example of how JW's demote the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is now compared to a tree.

Why will many demons be in a man but the Holy Spirit cannot fill a man?
when demon possesses someone,, does it mean the demon is inside the person or the person is filled with the demon seriously check the meaning of the word "demon possessed"...b4 u check...i will brief u on dat...it means wen someone is under the influence or control of the demon...it doesn't refer to it as been inside the person...unlike the holy spirit....u get filled with it...it doesn't control u..it gives u power to do a particular thing at a particular time.......wen u read u reason!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:

holy spirit is what u get filled with..its Gods power...acts 2:4,,,=acts 4:31. 9:17. 13:52. 4:8....shows that disciples were filled with the holy spirit...acts 7:55 shows were stephen was filled with the holy spirit....if the Holy Spirit is a person like jesus...how can a person be filled with a person and gives him ability to do something doesnt make sense.....ephesians4:30 were u quoted meant that the holy spirit does not dwell in someone wicked and sinful...that verse personified the Holy spirit as the trees can be personified as praising God and stars declaring Gods Glory!!!! one thing is to read anoda thing is to REASON....
@ bold, so because it does not make sense to you carna and natural man means it is false?

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

@ coloured, grin
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Katier00(f): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2016
samylinks:
It is simple law given to israelites not to marry from other tribe that does not worship jehovah. King solomon made that mistake by marrying from those tribe and really suffered. Marry only in the Lord is also an inspired words of apostle paul, we also try to obey too
so other Christians are not in the Lord. what do you mean by 'marry only in the Lord '
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2016
goodnewscliff:
when demon possesses someone,, does it mean the demon is inside the person or the person is filled with the demon seriously check the meaning of the word "demon possessed"...b4 u check...i will brief u on dat...i[b]t means wen someone is under the influence or control of the demon...it doesn't refer to it as been inside the person..[/b].unlike the holy spirit....u get filled with it...it doesn't control u..it gives u power to do a particular thing at a particular time.......wen u read u reason!!!
@ bold grin lol when Jesus cast out demon spirit where did they come out from?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by goodnewscliff(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2016
WinningSun:

which of the gods. the one that sow hatred and preach peace
no man....we preach and practice peace..we are imperfect but we strive to be peaceful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (46) (Reply)

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.