Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,689 members, 7,834,301 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (80409 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Katier00(f): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
Yes, you can't tell me that false christians are in the lord. Those who do not apply bible principles in their life cannot be in the lord. Those who don't have the zeal to declare Jehovah's name cannot be in the lord. So simply, marrying any of a member of christendom is condemned so as not to contaminate you. Because these one's will never encourage you to serve your creator.
so your creator is different then. what do you mean by contaminate
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614,

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." Jn. 17:3

So, what does this prove?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:
dave1614,

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." Jn. 17:3

So, what does this prove?
answer me how do you come to know God and his son Jesus Christ?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
i am not boasting i am just telling you what God's kingdom has accomplished since its installment. And also that we have helped in fulfilling bible prophecy.

Which prophecy? That the world will end in 1975?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
truthislight:

Lol. ^^^ On red, so you have been promised eternity?

Lol. see how ignorant you are and you still hang around to expose it.

Run along now.

You know nothing to help yourself let alone others.

It's a pity indeed.
Well... If you are not promised eternal life, i am. See here...
And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
1 John:2:25

Who is the ignorant now?

Oh wait!!! You dont believe Jesus.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Katier00:
so your creator is different then. what do you mean by contaminate
as i said earlier, members of christendom profess to serve God. Yet as the pharisees they are hypocrites. So mixing with them is totally damaging to our faith. As the may distract us from our worship to jehovah
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Which prophecy? That the world will end in 1975?
read matt24: 14. And tell me who fulfilled this prophecy during these last days.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
answer me how do you come to know God and his son Jesus Christ?

"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him" 1 Jn. 2:4
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Anas09: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
tempem:

How would you define a "sect"?

A religious group that is a smaller part of a larger group and whose members all share similar beliefs.

How would you define a " Sect"?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
read matt24: 14. And tell me who fulfilled this prophecy during these last days.

So Matt. 24:14 is talking about Jehovah's Witnesses?

Why do you people not preach to muslims?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dave1614: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

"He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him" 1 Jn. 2:4
you just proved to me now with quote why our version of the bible is the best. How do you expect someone to understand this ancient form of english. That was why the new world translation was released in modern english. Simple:for easier understanding. And good news its free.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by paulGrundy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
can you prove this. These are lies that satan promulgates through people today to try and defame Jehovah's people today. You can only prove this when you show me the papers in their names. Do you think we are fools here?

In 2007, Watchtower had an SEC filing for a $40 million dollar hedge fund through K2 STB Fund Ltd, located in the Cayman Islands

https://www.watchtowerlies.com/linked/investments_of_watchtower_in_the_hedge_funds_in_cayman_islands_a_tax_haven_40000000_2007_en.pdf

Watchtower non taxable H M Riley trust and bond

This trust trades in a wide spread of bonds and shares in companies such as Exxon Mobil, Coca Cola, Proctor & Gamble, Phillip Morris (one of the world's largest cigarette manufacturers) and Cardinal Health (who supply medical equipment including for blood transfusions.)

Watchtower was an attendee at the Goldman Sachs 2012 Growth Markets Summit, Growth Markets Insights: Shaping Global Investment Themes http://www.goldmansachs.com/gsam/pdfs/growth-summit-2012/2012GMS_RECAP2.pdf (link active as of 2 Jan 2016).

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Katier00(f): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
as i said earlier, members of christendom profess to serve God. Yet as the pharisees they are hypocrites. So mixing with them is totally damaging to our faith. As the may distract us from our worship to jehovah
so all the members of Christendom are hypocrite and all Jehovah worshippers are the true servants of God or Jehovah.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:
you just proved to me now with quote why our version of the bible is the best. How do you expect someone to understand this ancient form of english. That was why the new world translation was released in modern english. Simple:for easier understanding. And good news its free.

What is he saying?

Why won't you make your "bible" free? You want to spread your false doctrines quickly.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by paulGrundy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:

I would say the baptists and tel-evangelists, because the have more coverage with preaching the gospel and adding more converts than JW's. And how could I have forgotten the Catholic church, the largest religion/christain group in the world with over 1 billion members.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jessicha(f): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Funkybabee:

so be laughing about how you are twisting answer in other to look true in the eyes of others,you too know in your heart that what you are referring is not contradict in what he asked, you said there is no hell fire so are you now trying to say Revelation Bible is rubbish when it's said anybody that we didn't find his name in the book of life we will put him into the lake of fire(hell fire) come and try to convince me with these words please

@ bold , correction pls lake of fire is not hellfire , lake of fire is second DEATH - Rev 20:14
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by paulGrundy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
dave1614:

NIV is easier to understanding, so is Gideons bible. There are millions of volunteers to distribute these versions free all over the world.

Truth be told the NWT to produced to properly indoctrinate members, after the watchtower declared the worship of Jesus to be idolatry, which caused a major shift in their doctrinal stance.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jessicha(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
malvisguy212:
John 1:15.
John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: FOR HE WAS BEFORE ME .

Does not this verse point to the pre-existence of christ ? This statement can be understood as we distinguish the two NATURE of christ. When viewed from the standpoint of His humanity He came after John the Baptist. Mary gave birth to Him six months after Elizabeth had given birth to John (Luke 1:26). As the ETERNAL Son of God He was before John the Baptist, eternally existing in the bosom of the Father (John 1:18).

Furthermore, in john 8:58 jesus say " before abraham was, I am" what does it imply ? Only the eternal God could make such a claim.
Indeed, Jesus could have said, "Before Adam
was, I am!" He even could have said, "Before
the universe was, I am!" In fact, in John chapter
17 He did make such a statement: "And now, O
Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with
the glory which I had with thee before the
world was...for thou lovedst me before the
foundation of the world" (John 17:5,24).

malvisguy stop deceiving yourself , Jesus EMPTIED himself before coming to earth , didn't he ? Phil 2: 9-11
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
solite3:
so you prefer to see someone one die than help them?
there are many Faithfull Christians who died while God could have helped them to survive the cause of their dead. so dying should not be an issue cus You have been promised resurrection!, if you claim to have that faith, live by it!
I will not break God's law so that someone will live for a few more years when the hope of evalasting life is their for that person to gain if he remains faithful to the end!

Why did David enter the temple and took bread which was only meant for priest and gave it to his men? Why did he not allow them die so that they will attain resurrection?
in your aim to justify breaking God's law so as to save oneself , you did not catch or explain the whole story

1Sa 21:3Now if there are five loaves of bread at your disposal, just give them to me, or whatever is available.”
1Sa 21:4But the priest answered David: “There is no ordinary bread on hand, but there is holy bread—provided that the young men have kept away from women.”
1Sa 21:5David answered the priest: “Women have certainly been kept away from us as on previous occasions when I went out on a campaign. If the bodies of the young men are holy even when the mission is ordinary, how much more so today should they be holy!
1Sa 21:6So the priest gave him the holy bread, because there was no bread there except the showbread, which had been removed from Jehovah’s presence to be replaced by fresh bread on the day it was taken away.

*the bread given to David can be disposed of by the priest
* the condition the priest gave for eating the bread where met
* the bread have been removed from jehovahs presence.

when you examine the scriptures without a need to search for something to argue with,one will understand better

Le 22:10“‘No unauthorized person/{stranger}may eat anything holy. No foreign guest of a priest or hired worker may eat anything holy.

pls tell us
1. can you be excused for breaking God's law cus you want to live further

DO YOU KNOW THAT THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS LOVE which you love to break.
you did not quote what the command says, modifying it will not help you!

Mt 22:36“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Mt 22:37He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.
Mt 22:38This is the greatest and first commandment
Mt 22:39The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’

BUT IT PAYS YOU TO PUT THE SECOND LAW BEFORE THE FIRST SO AS TO SAVE A LIFE TEMPORARILY AND BREAKS GOD'S LAW!

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mrbllymer:

Omg!

Is it because you refused to take blood you survived?

Thought you are way passed maturity age to have understood that was a harmless question but reverse was the case.

the answer to your question is no!
just to tell you that the taking or not taking of blood does not guarantee survival

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Well, I'll only answer the question when you make your opinion on this issue clear by inserting the words "to save" after "if Jesus had power" in that quote.
suite yourself
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Jessicha(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
DoctorAlien:

So Jesus is only a worker in Heaven? sad

The Great GOD of the whole Universe has been reduced to a worker?

pathetic is your case , how can the God of the universe have a God ? ( Rev 3:12 )

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by achorladey: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
When you write a letter to a loved one, there is only so much you can include. So you use discretion in choosing what to write. Likewise, Jehovah chose to mention certain individuals and events in his Word. But in these descriptive accounts, the Bible does not always spell out all the details. (John 21:25) For example, when the Bible tells of God’s judgment, the information provided may not answer our every question. Jehovah’s wisdom is seen even in what he chose to leave out of his Word. How so? The way in which the Bible is written serves to test what is in our heart. Hebrews 4:12 says: “The word [or, message] of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit . . . and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.” The Bible’s message pierces deep, revealing our true thinking and motives. Those who read it with a critical heart are often stumbled by accounts that do not contain enough information to satisfy them. Such ones may even question whether Jehovah really is loving, wise, and just.

In contrast, when we make a careful study of the Bible with a sincere heart, we come to see Jehovah in the context in which the Bible as a whole presents him. Hence, we are not disturbed if a particular account raises some questions to which we cannot find immediate answers. To illustrate: When piecing together a large puzzle, perhaps we cannot at first find a particular piece or we cannot see how a certain piece fits in. Yet, we may have assembled enough of the pieces to grasp what the complete picture must look like. Similarly, when we study the Bible, little by little we learn about the kind of God Jehovah is, and a definite picture emerges. Even if we cannot at first understand a certain account or see how it fits in with God’s personality, our study of the Bible has already taught us more than enough about Jehovah to enable us to see that he is unfailingly a loving, fair, and just God.

To comprehend God’s Word, then, we must read and study it with a sincere heart and an open mind. Is this not evidence of Jehovah’s great wisdom? Clever humans can write books that only “wise and intellectual ones” can grasp. But to author a book that can be understood only by those having the right heart motivation—that takes the wisdom of God!—Matthew 11:25.

For Jesus so loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son( his name required), so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

Oko ki pa baba ati omo po ko ma ni aala meaning farmlands no fit join papa and pikin together make boundaries no dey.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
dolphinheart:
through study

Through study of the original Hebrew, Aramaic & Greek manuscripts, right?

no!

But you have right to declare another version WRONG all because NWT it's your organization translation. Keep fooling yourself!

note: the answers to your question are my present personal beliefs.

Personal belief as if you've stopped attending Kingdom Hall's meeting or stopped reading watchtower & awake publications.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
He had said he was promised 'eternity'.

lipsrsealed
Anas09:

Well... If you are not promised eternal life, i am. See here...
And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
1 John:2:25

Who is the ignorant now?

Oh wait!!! You dont believe Jesus.

lipsrsealed
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
goody1shoe73:
U asking about a spirit body? I haven't seen one mbok

Common sense will tell you that if Spirit beings have BODY there is a life in the BODY that's why the body can function.

Now that you people said, it was only PREHUMAN JESUS' LIFE that was TRANSFERRED into Mary's womb, where is the body that the life was removed?

If you don't understand it yet, let me put it this way.

Does God and Angels have body?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by achorladey: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
If Jesus were to be the Almighty God then John 3 :16 For Jesus(the Almighty God) so loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son( his name required), so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

Oko ki pa baba ati omo po ko ma ni aala meaning farmlands no fit join papa and pikin together make boundaries no dey.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Emusan(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jessicha:

malvisguy stop deceiving yourself , Jesus EMPTIED himself before coming to earth , didn't he ? Phil 2: 9-11

Jesus emptied what in particular from Himself before He came to world

How do you understand the same Phil 2:6?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
JMAN05:

Thanks for ur commendation.

Yes, we believe that the instrument of his execution is a stake (stauros), as opposed to cross. We however, emphasize the futility of long debate on a mere instrument of execution, the result of his death is more important than the instrument.

And we assert that such instrument should not be used as an aid to worship nor should it be worshipped. Neither is it an indisputable symbol of Christianity.

When you people came with this teaching, in 2007, I went down on my knees and prayed about it. . .immediately, I saw a vision...the ceiling parted and what I saw was the sky, and on it written in shiny characters were the words, "by my cross, you shall overcome". It was a two beamed cross, not a single stake!

Do you believe in visions? that's the first and only open vision I have had!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Emusan:

Common sense will tell you that if Spirit beings have BODY there is a life in the BODY that's why the body can function.

Now that you people said, it was only PREHUMAN JESUS' LIFE that was TRANSFERRED into Mary's womb, where is the body that the life was removed?

If you don't understand it yet, let me put it this way.

Does God and Angels have body?

Yes. . .God has a body, but he is infinite.Yes, Jesus has a body and thesame nature as God. . .infinite. That infiniteness came and made itself an abode in something finite in order to take on a body! Hhe took on flesh!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=dolphinheart post=49381401]
there are many Faithfull Christians who died while God could have helped them to survive the cause of their dead. so dying should not be an issue cus You have been promised resurrection!,
so leaving somebody to die is not an issue? Does refusing blood transfusion justify you before God?

if you claim to have that faith, live by it!
I will not break God's law so that someone will live for a few more years when the hope of evalasting life is their for that person to gain if he remains faithful to the end!
do you even know what faith is So David broke God's law and yet he was a righteous man? Is the law for sinners or righteous man?

in your aim to justify breaking God's law so as to save oneself , you did not catch or explain the whole story
let's see the whole story

1Sa 21:3Now if there are five loaves of bread at your disposal, just give them to me, or whatever is available.”
1Sa 21:4But the priest answered David: “There is no ordinary bread on hand, but there is holy bread—provided that the young men have kept away from women.”
1Sa 21:5David answered the priest: “Women have certainly been kept away from us as on previous occasions when I went out on a campaign. If the bodies of the young men are holy even when the mission is ordinary, how much more so today should they be holy!
1Sa 21:6So the priest gave him the holy bread, because there was no bread there except the showbread, which had been removed from Jehovah’s presence to be replaced by fresh bread on the day it was taken away.

*the bread given to David can be disposed of by the priest
* the condition the priest gave for eating the bread where met
* the bread have been removed from jehovahs presence.

when you examine the scriptures without a need to search for something to argue with,one will understand better
so was David a priest? The condition was given by the priest. Look at what the law states below,

Le 22:10“‘No unauthorized person/{stranger}may eat anything holy. No foreign guest of a priest or hired worker may eat anything holy
read carefully dolphinheart
Did you see any condition for stranger go eat the bread? For the fact that the priest allowed David to eat the bread tells you something
How do you explain Jesus and his disciples breaking the sabbath law
Jesus even confirmed that it was unlawful for David to eat the showbread but you are trying to prove Jesus wrong.

.Matthew 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat.

12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.

12:3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

12:4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

12:5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

12:6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

12:7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

pls tell us
1. can you be excused for breaking God's law cus you want to live further
so saving someone's life is now braking God's law?

[quote]you did not quote what the command says, modifying it will not help you!

Mt 22:36“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
Mt 22:37He said to him: “‘You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.
it is evident you don't know God.
God is love his law to humans is to love our neighbours as our self. The scriptures is awash with such instances.

1 John 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for [b]God is love.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
Mt 22:38This is the greatest and first commandment
Mt 22:39The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’[/b]
to love God is to keep his commandment.
Look at God's commandment
1 John 3:23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
Love fulfills the whole commandment

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

BUT IT PAYS YOU TO PUT THE SECOND LAW BEFORE THE FIRST SO AS TO SAVE A LIFE TEMPORARILY AND BREAKS GOD'S LAW!
why did Jesus break the sabbath law?
Jesus should have been the perfect example for conversing against breaking law but instead he broke the sabbath law for his hungry disciples.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Jessicha:

pathetic is your case , how can the God of the universe have a God ? ( Rev 3:12 )

GOD is saying in Isa. 45:5 that apart from Himself, He knows no other GOD.

Also, "...Is there any God beside me? yea, there is no GOD; I know not any."

Yet GOD said unto Jesus Christ, "...Thy Throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom" Heb. 1:8

And you say Jesus is not GOD?

What then is He?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.