Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Any Travel Advice To Bahamas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Travel Advice To Bahamas (3301 Views)

Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja / Travelling To Bahamas, / Lagos To Bahamas Ticket Fee Price,any Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Travel Advice To Bahamas by africraig: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
embarassedHelo nairalanders,its very pathethic that some nigerians have really spoilt our reputation,the worst thing is just that innocent ones suffers it most.I desperately need a bahamas visa and i was at the british embassy as directed by the bahamas ministry of foreign affairs to get thier visa ,i got to the bristish embassy and was re-directed to our own ministry of foreign affairs,i got there and heard another story,i was told nigerians have abused the opportunity of getting a birtish transit visa to bahamas by running away when they get to the uk.Because of that Nigerians now have to apply for a bristish visa now to obtain a bahamas visa which was not so if going to bahamas.The most painful thing is that innocent ones suffers it most.We need to talk to ourselves and change from these acts and STOP implicating innocent ones.Im confused right now cos i need this visa seriuosly,and dont wants NO CORNERS!

1 Like

Re: Any Travel Advice To Bahamas by OAM4J: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
Scammers on the loose!

@ Poster
You better watch out for all these scammers here. There is no short cut to Bahamas. If your reason for going to Bahamas is genuine, UK will give you visa.
Re: Any Travel Advice To Bahamas by justwise(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
OAM4J:

Scammers on the loose!

@ Poster
You better watch out for all these scammers here. There is no short cut to Bahamas. If your reason for going to Bahamas is genuine, UK will give you visa.

Oh yes!! My bros, fools taking every opportunity to scam innocent pple.
Re: Any Travel Advice To Bahamas by africraig: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2009
@ OAM4J are u saying i have to go to UK to obtain the bahamas visa?how then will i be given uk visa?
Re: Any Travel Advice To Bahamas by OAM4J: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2009
africraig:

@ OAM4J are u saying i have to go to UK to obtain the bahamas visa?how then will i be given uk visa?

Sorry my dear, quite unfortunate. If it’s only in UK you can apply for Bahamas visa, then you have to go the long way. At least make the move, apply for UK visitor visa and tell UK embassy you are going to UK to apply for Bahamas visa. If you submit all the right documents, there is no reason UK should deny you visa.

But trust me, patronizing touts/scammers will only make matter worse, not only will you not have visa, you will also loose your precious money.
Re: Any Travel Advice To Bahamas by dejacrue: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2009
@Africraig

i'm only out to assist. i'm not a SCAMMER. If u need help with respect to UK visiting visa, kindly send an email to dejacrue@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows D Address Of D Immigration Office In Asaba? / How To Apply For Masters In UK / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.