Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport (30709 Views)

Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by trapQ: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lmao
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Unsad(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Everyday , there's always a bad news.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Too mortifying for a self acclaimed giant of Africa. Nigerians deserve the hardship they are in!

5 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Kaira333: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Naija needs serious prayers
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by seunny4lif(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin
We no get light since 3 months grin yet we dey see NEPA bills

8 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by chesterlee(m): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari and APC have finished Nigeria completely!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by jmoore(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
doublepost. lipsrsealed
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by bigtt76(f): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na today? Abegi 2nd baze jaaaare!!!
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by anigbajumo(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eleyii gidi gan
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Abeymills(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
The change is here stupidity cluelesness yeye govt

5 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Pavarottii(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Balkan:
[size=14pt]'HITS NEW LOW'[/size]
I dont understand this Thread
It means it's has not happened in years; so. It's a new occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by deebrain(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Balkan:
[size=14pt]'HITS NEW LOW'[/size]
I dont understand this Thread

It had a low record before.

This record has beaten the previous low record.

Thank me later.

13 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by erico2k2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Where is my Sister Stella Oduah?

I just asked after her and nothing else. Okay,back to the Subject. I don't care who whines about my statement,but the epileptic state of our Airports can be traced to the last 16 Yrs of PDP Rule.

This Government is working on restoring our Airports to her former Glory,and it is a work in progress.

if it was this bad at any of the last 16 years your statement would have made sense,who is now in charge?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by lordkhalifa(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
one EDIOT quotes to me earlier today, he said Nigeria current epileptic power supplies is better now compare before... only in Nigeria u will see a lawyer as minister of power... Doghari will be the worst president in the history of mankind

7 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by DabuIIIT: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
That man that name his dog buhari must be jailed for insulting his dog..

Passengers are now operating in darkness at the airport,wtf! Are they saying the only light availble now is the sun?

What is that dark black complexioned afonja minister of darkness doing? Nansense!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by 4nobody4every1: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

I just asked after her and nothing else. Okay,back to the Subject. I don't care who whines about my statement,but the epileptic state of our Airports can be traced to the last 16 Yrs of PDP Rule.

This Government is working on restoring our Airports to her former Glory,and it is a work in progress.

You are right , that is why EFCC, ICPC and all Nigerians should rise up to flog all those who ate our yams whether APC or PDP, especially PDP members who held the nation to bondage for 16years including the ex Presido the Ogogoro PHD holder and his associates tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by HungerBAD: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
You are right , that is why EFCC, ICPC and all Nigerians should rise up to flog all those who ate our yams whether APC or PDP, especially PDP members who held the nation to bondage for 16years including the ex Presido the Ogogoro PHD holder and his associates tongue

Yes ohh

3 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Eluwilussit(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

You almost sounded like a fool.

12 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by micfoley: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
I read the story earlier today. The shame,..... oh..the shame

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by seguno2: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Our president cannot even maintain airport that was handed over to him just 15 months ago.
Na wa oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Izonpikin: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria...a failed state..complete failure...
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by seguno2: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Emekamex:
This country is in fuc(k)ing shambles, no single sector of the economy is functioning properly.
What is Amaechi doing self?

Recovering the Rivers state dollars he spent to make Buhari president.
Abi na and why you think sey dem dash am minister?

2 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by AreaFada2: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Zombies be like : it is the fault of Jonathan who ate our yam. grin cheesy

Yet the current budget is higher than the previous yearly budgets. So who is now eating the yam? The alleged 1.4 trillion recovered loot nko?

We warned people to expect new lows from Buhari, but tribalism and pathological hate for GEJ blinded and deafened them. Enjoy it zombies. grin

8 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by wickedboi: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

Oga you dont have any shame calling Stella Oduah,
Smh

6 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
recievesense:
Before it was ladder they used to enter plane in buchi now darkness. Tommorrow passengers will be on the runway waiting for moving plane and shouting 'abuja owa'!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ndcide(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Must they destroy everything they met?

Just to keep the airport the way they met it is now so difficult. Haba!

They would soon tell us it was because of the corruption of the last administration.

Mchweew

4 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by caleb404: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
doctokwus:
This happened several times under the fisherman, but that still doesnt excuse the incompetence pervading many govt agencies.

SHUT UP!!!

7 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by pippimp(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:
ABEG IF NA PLAY MAKE UNA STOP AM!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? I CANNOT BELIEVE!! NIGERIA NEVER BAD LIKE THAT NAH!! EVEN "SOUTH SUDAN" CANT TRY THIS RUBBISH, TALKLESS OF A COUNTRY WHERE SOME PEOPLE GET LIKE 5-6 PRIVATE JET! IF UNA WAN INSULT MY COUNTRY MAKE UNA FIND ANOTHER TALK!!! angry

Bro, i think you need to wake up.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by stsinner: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

u mean oduah controls PHCN from the senate chambers or that she refused to buy diesel for Nigerian airports TWO yrs after she left aviation ministry. Some people and their 'bag of sand' brain.

9 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Deepfreezer(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

Hhhahhahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo And Jimmy Carter / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.