Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport (30742 Views)

Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / Photo Of Osinbajo Inspecting Toilet At Murtala Airport / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by AroOkigbo(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Where is my Sister Stella Oduah?

I just asked after her and nothing else. Okay,back to the Subject. I don't care who whines about my statement,but the epileptic state of our Airports can be traced to the last 16 Yrs of PDP Rule.

This Government is working on restoring our Airports to her former Glory,and it is a work in progress.

Why are you afraid of calling Amaechi- the minister of Transport?
Worse still Fashola, the mister of Power et al?

Stella Oduah left that office years back and is now a senator tongue

5 Likes

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by nike4love: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
recievesense:
Before it was ladder they used to enter plane in buchi now darkness. Tommorrow passengers will be on the runway waiting for moving plane and shouting 'abuja owa'!

Kikikikikikikiki
Guy u no get sense,
No offence
Lolsssss

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Buhari4dullard: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

I just asked after her and nothing else. Okay,back to the Subject. I don't care who whines about my statement,but the epileptic state of our Airports can be traced to the last 16 Yrs of PDP Rule.

This Government is working on restoring our Airports to her former Glory,and it is a work in progress.

When PDP was there, there was light.

APC don enter after one yr plus, darkness arrive and u dey mention PDP? shocked

You need brain reformat! angry

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by fishbone11(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Bifwoli: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Balkan:
[size=14pt]'HITS NEW LOW'[/size]
I dont understand this Thread

It means the airport is competing with itself. ...it is constantly rated amongst the worst airports in the world.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by ebosed: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
NoreenUG:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/28/nigerias-international-airport-hits-a-new-low-as-passengers-board-flights-in-darkness/

I know the cause, lack of preparation. Proper preparation prevent poor performance. The airport should have 1. Power supply 2. Back up power supply 3. Back up for the back up power supply 3. Back up for the back up for the back up.

Looking for the cause of what? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Roadmike(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Rick9(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am not surprised , after all Nigeria embassy in the USA don't have light
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by oluwasegun007(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
This Airport was like a Tourist destination for me while growing up, now i can very well compare it to that smelly open ground at Ojota....
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Markachi666(m): 1:29am On Aug 30, 2016
JonSnow:

Your programmer did a great job grin grin

He is possibly paid to paint PDP 'bad'
.. he exhibits same mentality via several usernames here.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by naijaking1: 1:41am On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

Hie Lai!
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by donvat1(m): 1:52am On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

workn my foot, when had it happened for the past 16yrs if not in this clueless administration.
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by adconline(m): 3:13am On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

And Amechi, the current minister of transport was a PDP member and financier for 15 years??
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Lifestone(m): 4:14am On Aug 30, 2016
A big shame
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 30, 2016
shuuuuuu No be Change una want again? Buhari delivered change now
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by October1960: 4:35am On Aug 30, 2016
There are few competent people to appoint in Nigeria. Most join politics and government to steal not to do the job they were assigned.

Any position must be monitized and return portion of the stolen funds to the ogas at the top lest they be removed.

A truly rotten system that will not progress until that mentality changes. Perhaps 2050 and beyond.

Amount stolen and mismanaged at FAAN is legendary YET no one sent to prison and looted funds repatriated.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by odomanis: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

LOLz
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by Eliteklaus(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2016
this goes to say that no matter no matter Fisherman get sense pass cattle rearer. and those saying it happened under jona, r u blind, pipo wen dey use airport since say this is d first time and u wen dey use molue say na lie, who we go believe?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by excelAGR42: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
The rate at which this government is failing will dwarf the failure of previous government.
Where is the minister of power self?
Re: Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport by kherington: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2016
Daura illetrate president will attend to the problem once he recovers the so called loot and when oil price rises nigerians should exercise some patience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ann Jonathan Obuebite Graduates From From UK University. PICS / We Never Ordered Operators To Raise Data Prices—fg / Tony Nwulu Celebrates 38th Birthday With Family & Legislative Assistants (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.