Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (129048 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
tunemike:
If u are yet to get invite, abeg signify
what is your age? well, i don't think is that because i'll be 26 next month and still got an invite. i just trust God for favour and mercy because he alone can do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Maxzuel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
I'm still waiting for my invite. No worries here
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
hyzich:

what is your age? well, i don't think is that because i'll be 26 next month and still got an invite. i just trust God for favour and mercy because he alone can do it.
I am 24. I wrote my test in the evening. April 6.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Fabulousb36(f): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
I got an invite too. How far is Ibadan from Abia?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by davidbayolawal: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hello guys, am new here, my name is David, i also got the interview invite to ibadan. Coming from jos
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Briemode(f): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
pls those that have gotten invite, when did you write your test. I want to know if it's in batches pls.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by davidbayolawal: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Briemode:
pls those that have gotten invite, when did you write your test. I want to know if it's in batches pls.

Wrote mine on the 9th. Of april
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Cyndykingz: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
I wrote mine on 9th of April which is last week Monday. Got an invite today for oral interview. Date 21st April, Ibadan

Briemode:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
I just hope the invites are in batches oo...
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Phocusjosh(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
I wrote mine on 13th of April
Briemode:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
tunemike:

I am 24. I wrote my test in the evening. April 6.

i wrote mine on the 10th, i hope you submitted by yourself
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
hyzich:

i wrote mine on the 10th, i hope you submitted by yourself
Actually, it submitted by itself.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
tunemike:

Actually, it submitted by itself.

okay. Although there's a note that accompany the test invite *4. Kindly ensure you submit the test before the time lapses
*. It does not matter tho, i think they just want us to be on a safe side
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
tunemike:
I just hope the invites are in batches oo...

yea, base on previous thread it's in batches. some were even invited after others were done with their interview. they can't handle and attend to all the applicants on the same day
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
hyzich:

yea, base on previous thread it's in batches. some were even invited after others were done with their interview. they can't handle and attend to all the applicants on the same day
Yeah. I tot so too but could it be that the invites were sent randomly? Cos As it stands, those who wrote lately got invited likewise those that wrote at the beginning of the test week.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
tunemike:

Yeah. I tot so too but could it be that the invites were sent randomly? Cos As it stands, those who wrote lately got invited likewise those that wrote at the beginning of the test week.

prolly they used *LIFO* method. #Just assuming tho, just keep the hope alive.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Funminicrown: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
I also got the interview invite but I'm approaching 28, is there any chances for me?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by missterious(f): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Funminicrown:
I also got the interview invite but I'm approaching 28, is there any chances for me?

They asked for birth certificate so it might be an issue but you can always try.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by bowintrillz(m): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2018
hyzich:

prolly they used *LIFO* method. #Just assuming tho, just keep the hope alive.
I kinda agree with you..i wrote mine on 14th april
Got there interview message very early this morning.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Briemode(f): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2018
And also those that have gotten invite, did you submit the rest by yourself or it automatically submitted?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Funminicrown: 6:23am On Apr 18, 2018
missterious:

They asked for birth certificate so it might be an issue but you can always try.
Thanks dear. I would be travelling a far distance, that's why i need to know if they're always strict with this age hitch. Anyone with same experience should please share.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by McHuckz(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Mine submitted itself
Briemode:
And also those that have gotten invite, did you
submit the rest by yourself or it automatically
submitted?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Funminicrown:

Thanks dear. I would be travelling a far distance, that's why i need to know if they're always strict with this age hitch. Anyone with same experience should please share.
i'm also approaching 26 and i stated this when i was filling the online form. well, i will give it a try
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Briemode(f): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2018
McHuckz:
Mine submitted itself
OK me too but I've not gotten invite.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2018
I'm Also Approaching 26 But The Qualification States 25 And Below As At Last Birthday..Either Way, Its Worth The Try As I Would Come Too
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2018
All invites have been sent. HR confirmed it this morning. A friend of mine that I helped to write got invited(he got to know very late and he had no internet connection where he was). Maybe there was an error in my result cos it submitted by itself.
Good luck to you guys. Unto the next one.

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by GerryH: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2018
tunemike:
All invites have been sent. HR confirmed it this morning. A friend of mine that I helped to write got invited(he got to know very late and he had no internet connection where he was). Maybe there was an error in my result cos it submitted by itself.
didn't get an invite also�
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Yudeeaikay(f): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2018
tunemike:
Please did you call them?, I need to know if I can reschedule because that Saturday is very tight for me and I can't make it to Ibadan that day. Please help!
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2018
@Yudeeaikay
perhaps you shud call the HR to ask for rescheduling. Maybe that's why they added the pls respond that you received the mail.
@tunemike
If that's the case, better one to come bro... Thanks for the input and Do have a great day
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by ayomidun(f): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Cyndykingz:
I just got an oral interview invite now.
Date : Saturday 21st April.

Please who else got the invite and will be going from Lagos.
I got the invite too and i will be leaving from lagos that saturday morning too
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
ayomidun:

I got the invite too and i will be leaving from lagos that saturday morning too

same here but leave very early oo
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by davidbayolawal: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
hyzich:

same here but leave very early oo

Any idea as to what we should look out for as redards the interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.