Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (133501 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Matildahenshaw(f): 5:11pm On May 18, 2018
Aliyu333:
I just had an email to send a guarantors' form too, GT(North) after that medical is next right?
Here in the south, the next thing was a request to send your current location, then a pre medical checkup arrangement is made at the said location and you will be asked to go there.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Matildahenshaw(f): 5:14pm On May 18, 2018
AjesiDayuman:
Don't forget to share the good news once you received the Training invites cool
you too.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Pemie11(f): 2:15pm On May 23, 2018
What's the hope of those who haven't been contacted? Has anyone contacted the HR?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Scandinavian: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
Pemie11:
What's the hope of those who haven't been contacted? Has anyone contacted the HR?

Yeah, was about asking that too. I will give them a call tomorrow to find out what's going on.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Pemie11(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2018
Scandinavian:

Yeah, was about asking that too. I will give them a call tomorrow to find out what's going on.

Okay, please lemme know the outcome.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Matildahenshaw(f): 11:06am On May 24, 2018
Please ooo anyone that gets contacted after the medical should not hesitate to share with us. The closer one gets the lighter the patience lol.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 24, 2018
Matildahenshaw:
Please ooo anyone that gets contacted after the medical should not hesitate to share with us. The closer one gets the lighter the patience lol.
Lol..I tell you
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Scandinavian: 2:23pm On May 24, 2018
I called them just now and I was told we will get a feedback, but he wasn't sure if it can still be a positive one. So, it's a 50 50 chance.

Pemie11:

Okay, please lemme know the outcome.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Pemie11(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2018
Scandinavian:
I called them just now and I was told we will get a feedback, but he wasn't sure if it can still be a positive one. So, it's a 50 50 chance.

Okay then, thanks much.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Matildahenshaw(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
Just got an email from saro. Glory be to God, OFFER LETTER in, training begins on 4th of June.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emiology: 4:42pm On May 24, 2018
oga, no give person HBP oooo.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Matildahenshaw(f): 4:44pm On May 24, 2018
Emiology:
oga, no give person HBP oooo.
check your mail I am serious ooo.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 4:50pm On May 24, 2018
Is this some sort of joke?? You seem to be the only one who have seen.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emiology: 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
it seems you are d only one that SARO wants to employ ooo
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 4:57pm On May 24, 2018
I just saw an Offer letter too.

Bullshit. This is graduate trainee, you can't be the only one. 95% of those who do a pre employment medical test almost always get the job. No company will be willing to spend so much if they are not genuinely considering you. So gerrarahere.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Matildahenshaw(f): 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
Emiology:
it seems you are d only one that SARO wants to employ ooo
A friend got too. He was the one who called me.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Matildahenshaw(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2018
Marianwao:
I just saw an Offer letter too.

Bullshit. This is graduate trainee, you can't be the only one. 95% of those who do a pre employment medical test almost always get the job. No company will be willing to spend so much if they are not genuinely considering you. So gerrarahere.

Who are you??. You think this is a bluff? . So what if its a graduate trainee?. The fact that yours hasn't been sent doesn't mean I am lieing. Like seriously can you believe yourself?. You can always call the HR.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 5:19pm On May 24, 2018
Matildahenshaw:

Who are you??. You think this is a bluff? . So what if its a graduate trainee?. The fact that yours hasn't been sent doesn't mean I am lieing. Like seriously can you believe yourself?. You can always call the HR.

Oh please congratulations. Whatever rocks your socks. I don't do shenanigans.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AjesiDayuman: 7:17pm On May 24, 2018
Matildahenshaw:
A friend got too. He was the one who called me.

Really?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Emiology: 7:27pm On May 24, 2018
I think a copy of that offer letter could help matters here. if u could pls send it here for clarity sake.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 7:33pm On May 24, 2018
Guys u need to calm down oo. At all at all we no get 90% of us will be contacted if not all even (at this stage na only serious health issue fit deny you). Make una no let anybody lie for una.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 7:50pm On May 24, 2018
Aliyu333:
Guys u need to calm down oo. At all at all we no get 90% of us will be contacted if not all even (at this stage na only serious health issue fit deny you). Make una no let anybody lie for una.
like I wonder ooo. From experience you hardly get to the medical stage and not get the job. Out of all the guys here that did the medical (up to 10 ) only she and her supernatural friend seem to get the offer letter. Like the hell? What does she stand to gain?. Company spend a lot on pre medical test, they wouldn't if they feel there is a high chance they will drop the candidate. They only drop prople when the result shows something that their health insurance cant cover or their work environment can't support.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AjesiDayuman: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
Don't let us castigates this babe, she may be saying the truth, the facts she got hers today does not stop us from getting ours tomorrow.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 9:15pm On May 24, 2018
AjesiDayuman:
Don't let us castigates this babe, she may be saying the truth, the facts she got hers today does not stop us from getting ours tomorrow.
well did you see her first comment? She pointed out she was joking at first but then modified the post to make it look like she is serious. Anyways sha its all good. Plus someone contacted one of the HR. He told m3 the HR confirmed no one has been reached yet.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by encrypt(m): 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
Regret mails have dropped
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Marianwao(f): 11:04pm On May 28, 2018
encrypt:
Regret mails have dropped
holy cow!!! But were you called for the medicals? Cause only a serious issue can make you get dropped after that. All the best though, success ahead.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by encrypt(m): 2:27am On May 29, 2018
Marianwao:
holy cow!!! But were you called for the medicals? Cause only a serious issue can make you get dropped after that. All the best though, success ahead.
I wasn't
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 7:01pm On May 29, 2018
I'm asking this by faith because I believe we've been employed already. Lol. Does anyone know how long the graduate trainee program lasts, the salary, if we'll be posted to different states immediately or any other basic things about the job?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Aliyu333: 7:55pm On May 29, 2018
CrazyRichNig:
I'm asking this by faith because I believe we've been employed already. Lol. Does anyone know how long the graduate trainee program lasts, the salary, if we'll be posted to different states immediately or any other basic things about the job?
When the female MD asked if I've got any question, I asked what the GT entails. She replied it is going to last for about 18months, yes 18 months after which we make presentation or whatever and then if successful move on to management trainee MT. The Salary? a lady asked one of the HR who interviewed us in Kaduna. He said during his time it was around 120 to 140sumtink.

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by CrazyRichNig(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2018
Aliyu333:
When the female MD asked if I've got any question, I asked what the GT entails. She replied it is going to last for about 18months, yes 18 months after which we make presentation or whatever and then if successful move on to management trainee MT. The Salary? a lady asked one of the HR who interviewed us in Kaduna. He said during his time it was around 120 to 140sumtink.

Ok. Thanks a lot
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:22am On May 30, 2018
Please who has an idea of when we are to receive a feedback from them
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AjesiDayuman: 9:45pm On May 30, 2018
Has anyone heard from his or her guarantor, may be they've been contacted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (57) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview / NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.