Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too (882 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Tonto Dikeh's Homebreaker, Rosaline Meurer Flaunts Her Mysterious 'bae' / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too by Decentpee(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
No matter how brave a guy could be whenever he comes cross a very beautiful girl, he becomes a shy guy too... Yes or no?
If "yes", gives ya reason and if "No", gives ya reason too
#you can prove me wrong if you think it's a fabrication
Re: Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too by HARDBUOI: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
yes i think everyguy has spirit of shyn3ss in him at some point
but not everyguy has dat spirit of boldness
Re: Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too by walexzee11(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2016
When you encounter some elegant, frosh, independent ladies with amazing beauty.

Your mind go cut ooo.

1 Like

Re: Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too by Decentpee(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2016
HARDBUOI:
yes i think everyguy has spirit of shyn3ss in him at some point
but not everyguy has dat spirit of boldness
you just stated nothing but the truth, dude.
Buh shyness no gud ooo, e dey make person lose frosh n richy babes oo
Re: Her Mysterious Beauty Makes A Brave Guy Becomes Shy Too by Decentpee(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2016
Is that moment you mind gon' be shilly shally n mind's excuses gon' arise eg lyk "she might embarrass me cos she seems richer than me", she might be older than me oo especially girl that got rapid growth (and one may be older than her by far) and most of all, i ain't her type, her bf must a very rich guy (while she doesn't even have a bf cos every guy seems scared of approaching her) and she definitely befriend rich and high class fellows...
#speaking from experience cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How My Lecturer Slept With Me And Still Failed Me – Young Lady Narrates / Why Do Almost All Black Americans Have Tattoos But Almost All Nigerians Dont. / Can Someone Justify This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.