Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? (868 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Guys I Need Advice. I Want To Lash This Babe But She Is A Virgin. / Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by fineboynl(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
hello, there is this babe with big boob and ass. but her face is ugly. the ass and boob is what got my attention and she likes me. I got interested just to lash her with not string attached. she has already interviewed me and sees that I am not serious and I am only interested with her for fun. and she agreed to sleep with me.

few days ago when I was romancing and smooching her breast she told me something that she is asthmatic patient when I ask why she don't take alcohol.

I don't know if I should stop the idea of sleeping with her. although she has a very soft body and nice boobs that's is tempting. but I pity for her.
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bro, wake up this is 2017 and not 2016 because u are still dwelling in ur past

1 Like

Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Laveda(f): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol advisers are coming
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
j

Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by firstking01(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
The thing wey dey sweet man naim dey carry am go grave...
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
I wonder if any ashmatic patient would wanna lash a pyscho undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Yuneehk(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
They don't take alcohol really?? Anyways don't sleep with her before you kill someone's daughter tongue and spend the rest of your days in prison because of "2 minutes" pleasure.
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by fineboynl(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
I wonder if any ashmatic patient would wanna lash a physco undecided
shut up there

1 Like

Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Bluezy13(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
fineboynl:
shut up there
Spotted
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
fineboynl:
shut up there

sorry pyscho but I aint typing with my mouth

grow some sense dude!! this is a New year
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Bluezy13(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sleep with her and think later.

If you stopped to think, you won't sleep with her. And you will regret it.
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Defaramade(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:

sorry physco but I aint typing with my mouth

grow some sense dude!! this is a New year
What's physco?
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Defaramade:
What's physco?

its an error thanks for bringing it to my notice
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Defaramade(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:

its an error thanks for bringing it to my notice
Alright ma'am

Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Quintessential1(f): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Laveda:
Lol advisers are coming

And when she dies in the middle of it, he'll redefine gbese!
Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP how bout gettin a BJ from an epileptic undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Lash Asthmatics Patient Just For Fun? by Defaramade(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Stretchi:
OP how bout gettin a BJ from an epileptic undecided
Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Now Desire Mature Woman / Thread For Romantic Songs Lovers / See What Is Giving Nigerians Financial Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.