Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,737 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Was The First Thing You Did When You Had Your First Freedom From Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The First Thing You Did When You Had Your First Freedom From Home? (495 Views)

Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The First Thing You Did When You Had Your First Freedom From Home? by meekyrozzay: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2016
I HAD A GIRLFRIEND, COULD HANG OUT WITH HER WITHOUT BEEN CHECK ON.... #PALMCHAT
Re: What Was The First Thing You Did When You Had Your First Freedom From Home? by Pranxta(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2016
I partied hard like a mudableeper...buh tha was years ago tho.
Re: What Was The First Thing You Did When You Had Your First Freedom From Home? by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2016
The first time I left home, I I was so naive. I took everything to heart, like when I had a mix up with an Okada man and he insulted me I felt bad for days
Re: What Was The First Thing You Did When You Had Your First Freedom From Home? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2016
waiting impatiently... Just some months to go... Ptff ptff

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Good Relationships Go Bad / Why Do Yoruba Girls/woman Crave For Big Backside Somuch? / Between Husband and Wife, Whose Opinion Shall Be Obeyed In Family Planning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.