Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Has Always Been That Motivating Factor That Keeps You Going? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Always Been That Motivating Factor That Keeps You Going? (370 Views)

Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Always Been That Motivating Factor That Keeps You Going? by meekyrozzay: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2016
FOR ME I BELIEVE IN A BETTER TOMORROW AS LONG AS I WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE..... #PALMCHAT
Re: What Has Always Been That Motivating Factor That Keeps You Going? by obiorathesubtle: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2016
Still ain't earning 6 figures yet.
Re: What Has Always Been That Motivating Factor That Keeps You Going? by RealSniper: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2016
One Person Has Kept Me Going On *GOD*As I Keep Believing In His Promises.
Re: What Has Always Been That Motivating Factor That Keeps You Going? by ekim004(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2016
my mum nd d love for money
Re: What Has Always Been That Motivating Factor That Keeps You Going? by bettydee(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2016
1. God 2. Faith...I just keep believing things will get better.
Re: What Has Always Been That Motivating Factor That Keeps You Going? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2016
The saying "where there is life, there is hope" is not a mere statement.

how about reading it again

WHERE THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE.

Everytime i wake up , and see myself in this part of the world, it motivates me to be strong no matter the circumstances.

(1) (Reply)

Biko Nu, Efritin.com Is Selling Ileya Ram For 25K On Their Site This Afternoon / Do You Love Discounts? Obviously Who Doesn't. / Will Mark Zuckerberg's Visit Be Enough To Make Others Believe In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.