Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out (635 Views)

My Girlfriend Saw This On My Phone And Cried Bitterly / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out by Alisegun(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2016
A man who is obviously fed up with his wife has cried out exposing the horrors that he faces in his marriage.

The man identified as Ogah Alexander, has dragged his wife to court.

Alexander, a 46-year-old man draggfed his wife before a Mararaba Upper Area Court where he revealed that his wife, Helen, beats him because he is physically challenged.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, he urged the court to dissolve his 13-year-old marriage which was blessed with four children.

He said, “My wife beats and..............Pls CONTINUE READING HERE

SOURECE:[url]GISTMEBLOG.COM[/url]

Re: Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out by MrCounselor: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Uncool
Re: Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out by raph101(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2016
What da hell are you waiting for....! Run back to ur fathers house..

LOL yeye man!
Re: Help! My Wife Gives Me The Beating Of My Life 46-year-old Man Bitterly Cries Out by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Say no to Domestic violence angry
Whether na the man or the woman dem dey beat lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are With Your Mr Right...90% Of Ladies Dont Know This!!! / If You Find Out You Are In Love With A KARASHIKA What Will You Do? / Rizla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.