Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

The spirit of her late boyfriend is disturbing her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The spirit of her late boyfriend is disturbing her (713 Views)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The spirit of her late boyfriend is disturbing her by EZEUDENE(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
I saw this on Facebook and decided to post it so we can help her
My name is Fadekemi, a 26-year-old lady who is going through a very tough spiritual battle and I hope someone out there can help me out.

I have visited many churches, spiritualists and even native doctors all to no avail and this is my last option. The problem is that the ghost of my late boyfriend, Tunde, has continued to torment me, appearing to me at will, disrupting any relationship I go into and even making love to me.

Whenever he appears like that, he would be crying bitterly, telling me that he loves me, that I belong to him and that he cannot let me go.
I met Tunde when we were in the polytechnic and I must say that the relationship we had was so strong that it was just natural that we would get married. Our parents gave us their approval and we were the envy of friends.

We did everything together, went to events just like couples with matching clothes. Our sex life was another thing because we could not seem to get enough

But shortly after our graduation, Tunde was involved in fatal accident on his way to visit his brother in Abuja, and that was when my nightmare began.

His ghost has been tormenting my life, at times appearing to me in a gathering and I would behave a like a mad woman. This act has made me lose two men who could no longer cope with my irrational behaviour.

I have lost friends and have become a recluse as I lock myself indoors for fear of what Tunde’s ghost will do if I step out.

He has refused to let me move on with my life and I have become fed up. I have even contemplated suicide.
Is there any help out there?

Fade.”
Re: The spirit of her late boyfriend is disturbing her by BarrElChapo(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op how do u help someone u don't know ??
Re: The spirit of her late boyfriend is disturbing her by firstking01(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sounds fictional to me....never seen where a ghost is tormenting an innocent soul, in which ever case seek the help of your pastor...but hope your hands are clean and you did nt attempt oathing with him??, cos there maybe some vows you made to him that you must keep hope you know?,,,that's why we need to be careful of the kinda promises we make while blinded in love...
Re: The spirit of her late boyfriend is disturbing her by goldbim(f): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sounds more like all those hints magazine stories..but if it's true relocate to MFM prayercity with immediate effect..you'll definitely get help..

(1) (Reply)

When The Babe Is Too Hot To Cook / Secret Of Being Absolutely Irresistible To Women / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Gave (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.