Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

What Will You Do, Your Mom Or Your Wife!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do, Your Mom Or Your Wife!!! (624 Views)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, Your Mom Or Your Wife!!! by humbleAYO95(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Visited my senior brother (not blood tho), i didnt meet him, but decided to wait for him, went into the house, saw his wife and mom, having a liltle arguement, it became tensed that his mom slapped his wife, unfortunately, he came in and saw the scene, he took his wife out and left his mom on the scene, if u were the one what will u do, your wife or your mom.
Re: What Will You Do, Your Mom Or Your Wife!!! by AfricanApple(f): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
why asking what will you do. that is the best he can do or you expect him to have taken the mom who is the slapper out of there?
No matter what, you shouldn't slap an adult especially one who is capable of fighting you
Re: What Will You Do, Your Mom Or Your Wife!!! by sinaj(f): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
S
Re: What Will You Do, Your Mom Or Your Wife!!! by dollyjoy(f): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nonsense question undecided
Re: What Will You Do, Your Mom Or Your Wife!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
My mum!!! any day everyday!!

even if she stabs my wife knife i will still support her angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do, Your Mom Or Your Wife!!! by humbleAYO95(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
That sounded mean.
2BB4CB3E:
My mum!!! any day everyday!!

even if she stabs my wife knife i will still support her angry

(1) (Reply)

Lady Posts On Facebook About Her Boyfriend. See Touching Reply she got(pics) / Can The Holy Spirit Use Her? / 7 Things You Must Know Before You Fall In Love With A New Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.