Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? (1193 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by Chrisrare: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
.... I was having sex with a lady couple of weeks ago and i realised she's not a virgin- her pusssy was as wide as it can get. When i asked her bout it, she claimed a corper disvirgined her after promising her heaven and earth, but later left her. She also claimed d corper is d only guy she's slept with. But considering how wide her pusssy is, its either she's lying or d copper must have enjoyed the heaven he promised her to d fullest...

....And this made me to ask all d non-virgins here; u just got married and ur hubby was straffing ur kitten and suddenly he realises u aren't a virgin. He became shocked, disappointed and confronted u furiously about it. If u love him very much and u dont want to lose him, what explanation will u give to him as to why u are not virtuous? What will u do in dis situation??
Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by abokibuhari: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Front-page material cool
Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Unless he's a virgin himself, he has no right to complain.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by izzou(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
How can you date someone and eventually get married to her, and you both didn't discuss about your previous sex life?

Hian undecided

I am not married yet but I would have known if my wife is a virgin or not, even before marriage

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by solepager(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
People just wake up and create useless threads. Her thing was wide yet you're contributing to the mission. But you wan marry virgin abi? Oga Seun you need to hire some mods that would read and delete mumu threads like this or else na 8millions topics by december. Hell i can do it for free self

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by sexymoma(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
This thing requires mutual understanding....
if such thing occurs which can never be...
my first quest will be... when you asked me out, did i tell you im a virgin!! angry
abi which kind question be dat... unless you asked me out and you got married to me that same day...
cos in the process of courting with you... we would have discussed about our sex life. angry
Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
we will cross the bridge when we get there
Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by Chrisrare: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
sexymoma:
This thing requires mutual understanding....
if such thing occurs which can never be...
my first quest will be... when you asked me out, did i tell you im a virgin!! angry
abi which kind question be dat... unless you asked me out and you got married to me that same day...
cos in the process of courting with you... we would have discussed about our sex life. angry
Intelligent reply, unlike d dunce above u..
Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by Gabaleve(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Whix kind thread b dis na??

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by MrWhaley: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
....And this made me to ask all d non-virgins here; u just got married and ur hubby was straffing ur kitten and suddenly he realises u aren't a virgin. He became shocked, disappointed and confronted u furiously about it. If u love him very much and u dont want to lose him, what explanation will u give to him as to why u are not virtuous? What will u do in dis situation??
Bruv,what are you saying sef?? How can you get married to a Lady without knowing if she's a vir.gin or not?? undecided
Then what's the essence of the courtship period??
Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by ERCROSS(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2016

op. I doff my hat for ur hypocrisy...
so her pussy is wide because she has been strafed many times abii
I guess ur mouth would have stretch wider from everyday eating and talking
Go get urself educated bro...

I'm not a feminist tho, but I think the stigma endured by d female folks is enuf...
so u r free to fork while d lady in question is not...
why
becoz she's half human or what

bottom line
If u as a male is not a virgin, u don't deserve a virgin girlfriend talk more a virgin wife....

And for ur info, even if u r happen to get a virgin wife whom u disvirgin on your wedding night, I swear, d tightness won't stay dere foreva, at most na 3months wey u go dey feel d tightness

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
abokibuhari:
Front-page material cool
Lol, abicheesy
Re: Ladies: What Explanation Will U Give to Ur Husband On Ur Wedding Night?? by DeLioncourt: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
.... I was having sex with a lady couple of weeks ago and i realised she's not a virgin- her pusssy was as wide as it can get. When i asked her bout it, she claimed a corper disvirgined her after promising her heaven and earth, but later left her. She also claimed d corper is d only guy she's slept with. But considering how wide her pusssy is, its either she's lying or d copper must have enjoyed the heaven he promised her to d fullest...

come...brother... you're sure you're not the one with a small d*ck so??

(1) (Reply)

Do I Tell My Friend I Had An Affair With Her Husband In The Past? / A Girl Won't Cry Easily... / Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.