Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! (1194 Views)

If You Like A Guy, Stop Forming Hard To Get. / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
angry

If you're razz, you're razz , stop forming posh , OK?

There are razz guys out there looking for razz girls to date..... If y'all start forming posh, who will the razz guys date?

Photo credit : Instagram : @Joroolumofin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Naijaboiy1: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oga will you like your girlfriend to be razz?
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by diehardanusfan(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
stupid stupid thread, bullcrap undecided
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Edakun

Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Naijaboiy1:
Oga will you like your girlfriend to be razz?

You don't get Me

I'm saying razz girls should stop forming like posh girls

We'll take them as they are
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by LorDBolton(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
The dude doesn't type like the kinda guy who can afford to take a babe to a Thai place tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Naijaboiy1: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
KissChrix:

You don't get Me

I'm saying razz girls should stop forming like posh girls

We'll take them as they are
Lol...in other words you're saying girls should be their real self.
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Laveda(f): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
KissChrix:
angry

If you're razz, you're razz , stop forming posh , OK?

There are razz guys out there looking for razz girls to date..... If y'all start forming posh, who will the razz guys date?

Photo credit : Instagram : @Joroolumofin

I only find it hilarious. grin

Maybe she ate poo that she had to start vomiting and dying immediately. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
Naijaboiy1:

Lol...in other words you're saying girls should be their real self.

I'm glad you understand smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by jashar(f): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

Na wa ooo.... person no fit aspire again?

It's all about becoming a berra peson naa...
grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Laveda:

I only find it hilarious. grin

Maybe she ate poo that she had to start vomiting and dying immediately. grin

I trust you don't form? winksmiley
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
jashar:
undecided undecided undecided

Na wa ooo.... person no fit aspire again?

It's all about becoming a berra peson naa...
grin grin cheesy

You will get there one day cheesy
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Laveda(f): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
KissChrix:

I trust you don't form? winksmiley

I've got no reason to. sad

Being real is the new sexy.
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by jashar(f): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
KissChrix:

You will get there one day cheesy

thank bro, thank. cheesy

One step @ a time.....

[size=2pt]One dude per step.[/size]
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Laveda:

I've got no reason to. sad
Being real is the new sexy.
Take am

Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
jashar:

thank bro, thank. cheesy
One step @ a time.....

[size=2pt]One dude per step.[/size]
Lmao gringrincheesy
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by mrblessed(m): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is a mindless attack on womanhood. Why won't women 'form'? What you uncharitably depict as 'maggi sauce' is productive epicenter of humanity. Once upon a time, you passed through that 'maggi sauce'. So you are part and parcel of it. Are women the maker of themselves? Abeg, let women 'form' and do 'shakara' for guys. They deserve it.
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by jashar(f): 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
KissChrix:

Lmao gringrincheesy
wink

In Skipper's voice (Penguins of Madagascar) grin, 'you didn't see anything'.
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Adasun(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
am razz-matazz with da opshocked undecided
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Funny threadgrin
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
mrblessed:
This is a mindless attack on womanhood. Why won't women 'form'? What you uncharitably depict as 'maggi sauce' is productive epicenter of humanity. Once upon a time, you passed through that 'maggi sauce'. So you are part and parcel of it. Are women the maker of themselves? Abeg, let women 'form' and do 'shakara' for guys. They deserve it.

Ok sir...

Different strokes for different folks
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
lol.... Funny but sadly it's reality
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by bizzy500: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
That's just so true..
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Winnelyn(f): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
thank God say i no they form grin i be omo pako
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
sweety kiss kiss
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:

Lerruz do pako-2-pako collaboration smileywinktongue
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
judeefcc:
wetin we dey test
Re: Ladies! Stop Forming Posh Spice When You're Maggi Sauce!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
judeefcc:
wetin we dey test
Nothing o gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Who Enjoy Sex Most / How To Write A Love Letter That Will Make Them Cry / 9 Things To Say To Your Partner On Bad Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.