Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja (19590 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Fulani Herdsmen Obstruct Okorocha And Journalists In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by sukkot: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
1Dray:

BIGOT
nice picture. but nas is a sellout.
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by dahmie2013: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dis is d most active first lady I know in d history of Nigeria's first ladies. She is always on one project or d oda. Well done ma! Aldo I must confess, u're getting dark & I don't think Oga Bubu will like it o!
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by seguno2: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
This First Lady don find her own better life for corruption.
Oya every politician wey no want EFCC for im back, go and buy your own protection oh.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by sidieladaniel: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
thesicilian:
All these vague and non specific NGOs self, that are likely to die once the owner leaves office. What are they getting involved in? We can see them all smiling and well dressed but no single malnourished child in sight. They didn't even deem it fit to visit and take photos with the children while campaigning?
U just hit d nail on d head..... highly enlightening.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by seguno2: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
yarimo:
Ehh so FAYOSE won't get INVOLVED?

Shey na you want give madam Halliburton heart attack ni?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
MrHenshaw:

My dear,no need for d malnourished children to be there,this is an inauguration.Just like u are raising fund for destitutes to build homes(houses) 4dem,do you need to bring them to the event.Pictures and videos can do d needful where necessary.What you need are d people to support the operations and donations.

Their heart may be in the right place, but this is Nigeria. A land where it has now become commonplace for people to beg for money with pictures, with some even going as far as borrowing others' children at a fee. It is not unheard of for people to receive donations on behalf of the poor and downtrodden, only for these money to end up in the pockets of the organisers. I doubt if I would give my money to such a course when I haven't even seen who I am giving it for.
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
another 419 jamboree grin grin
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by Doug07034780891(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Okoroawusa is a curse and he has transferred the curse to the useless Imo state. Just looking at how a whole state governor abandoned his state to follow a woman around.
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by MrHenshaw: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
thesicilian:

Their heart may be in the right place, but this is Nigeria. A land where it has now become commonplace for people to beg for money with pictures, with some even going as far as borrowing others' children at a fee. It is not unheard of for people to receive donations on behalf of the poor and downtrodden, only for these money to end up in the pockets of the organisers. I doubt if I would give my money to such a course when I haven't even seen who I am giving it for.

Scammers will always scam whether d people are present or absent.Just to let u know dat it is an inauguration.
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by ShootToKill: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why is okorocha getting fattened while Imolites are getting poorer?
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by bashydemy1: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
thesicilian:
All these vague and non specific NGOs self, that are likely to die once the owner leaves office. What are they getting involved in? We can see them all smiling and well dressed but no single malnourished child in sight. They didn't even deem it fit to visit and take photos with the children while campaigning?
Are you pain cos the first lady is doing something to benefit people most especially young once life? I never see anything like this from PEJ
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by koolguy88(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
This rag wey Okoroawusa dey hang for neck na for wetin? grin

I tire ooooo
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by yarimo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48934802][/quote]Ehh Ehh ok sir. grin grin
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by yarimo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
seguno2:

Shey na you want give madam Halliburton heart attack ni?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=yarimo post=48936796]Ehh Ehh ok sir. grin grin[Your silence still better than this!]
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=seguno2 post=48935761]

Shey na you want give madam Halliburton heart attack ni?[You are an epitome of idiocy. Get sense for once, now! Your hero cluelessness really affecting you a lot.]
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by yarimo(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48937050][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
I only saw Hypocrisy. undecided
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by Mykelpato(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Get Involved in Lunancy,be a Herdsmen today

APC and Useless policies are like...

Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by Deepfreezer(m): 4:18am On Aug 31, 2016
When will Okoroawusa finish his tenure? I pity my IMO state friends.
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by king1991(m): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Okoro hausa
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by justino57(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Abegeee d don start another scam abi
Re: Okorocha And Aisha Buhari At Get Involved In Abuja by Rozaystunna(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Okoroawusa angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primealert Strikes Deal With Katsina Government Against Banditry / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner / EFCC Loses Case Against Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.