Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari (28549 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen, Opc Warns Buhari / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by shotin(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbey621:
Failure to use deadly force after negotiations fails would not only set an unwanted precedence but it would mean the word "NIGERIA" means nothing! No group or tribe has the right to hold an entire nation ransom due to perceived grievances. If they feel cheated, let them pursue legal means. Let them also call out their leaders at the State and Local levels, those leaders need to account for the allocations and what they did with it. I'm talking about both past and present leaders. It's easy to blame the FG when the real culprits are the gluttonous leaders of the Niger-Delta region. I feel no sympathy for militants who have been brainwashed to think they deserve 50% of the National budget, ridiculous!
. Exactly, God bless you, they are just putting everything on the federal govt without checking how their allocation is being spent.... Even if the federal govt reach an agreement with the militants and agree to cease fire, In the next four years another niger delta militant will emerge, with their ambition based on greed, let them call their house into order, before blaming the federal govt

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Fourwinds: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
shotin:
And if dialogue fails let the fg resolve to force, flush them out... Whoever don't want nigeria to have peace, will not enjoy peace.... KILL THEM ALL
hmmmmm....don't worry u will receive sense...Common fire outbreak ur fire service no fit put out na d one from ND dat will be cause by bombs from both military. and militant dem go fit put. out.?
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
There is nothing wrong with trail and error, let him bomb first, access the effect and proceed with the next bombing campaign, at least least this time Saudi's will not have to move a finger to sell there oil at $100 again .
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
shotin:
. Exactly, God bless you, they are just putting everything on the federal govt without checking how their allocation is being spent.... Even if the federal govt reach an agreement with the militants and agree to cease fire, In the next four years another niger delta militant will emerge, with their ambition based on greed, let them call their house into order, before blaming the federal govt
Thats why federalism is the answer.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
hazyfm1:

You call your National Father a Cow!!
What does that make you? A kitten or a calf?
You have attributed villainy that result from stupidity.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by NaYouGoTire: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Gettaway you! I am from Delta so it is my oil too.

But im not stupid like you, all delta governors present and past, all SS leaders, all SS politicians alike.

If Delta cannot diversify outside oil + the oil then I make bold to say that the leaders should step aside for me and see what i can do.

Look at California, the 6th largest economy in the world: oil + silicon valley + hollywood + agriculture + stanford university. Delta has everything california has, delta should be richer than the whole of africa combined. But idiots abound, idiots like you.
Can't you see that your ranting is inconsequential?
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by SuperSupremo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ellidude:
This will only lead to more crisis. You feel bombing the Niger Delta would put a stop to the crisis? Have a rethink. The cause of their fight is different from that of the boko boys. Once again have a rethink Mr. P.

You just too dumb!
They might be different from Boko Haram but all of them are terrorists because they all use violent means to fight a legit government to achieve their political desires.

After all terrorists fight for different reasons to spread terror

And if a person is leading you and your entire family is dumb then what shall we call you and your family then
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Horsesmouth: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Can't you see that your ranting is inconsequential?

I can only see that you have a shallow and inconsequential mind, so it is too much for your little mind.

Look we SS and SE only need to look inward and see our potential.
We need to all go back and develop our regions without FG assistance.
We are building homes and businesses in Lagos and employing and training yoruba people while oir kin are wallowing in ignorance and poverty.
We are paying tax in lagos where we are second class citizens.

Let us speak frankly to ourselves, no one will tell us the truth, but us.
No hard feelings bro.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by uwemetok(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Quite constructive

But

Dumb!!!

kropotkin11:
So the govt should sit down and watch as these miscreants hold the country to ransome? They were given the chance to come to the table, but what did they do? They stepped up the bombing campaign and made boastful threats in twitter. Its only when they realised that Buhari was going to send in the army to obliterate them, they softened their stance. The window for dialogue and a peaceful resolution is still open but closing fast. I fear that if no headway is made on that front by weekend, we will have another war on our hands
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by hazyfm1: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

You have attributed villainy that result from stupidity.

Hahahahaha.... E pain the Mumu
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Horsesmouth:

I can only see that you have a shallow and inconsequential mind, so it is too much for your little mind.

We are building homes and businesses in Lagos and employing and training yoruba people while oir kin are wallowing in ignorance and poverty.

No hard feelings bro.
Spot on, bro. But these people's intellects are so obtuse they hardly think rationally or read. All they do every now and then is ululate on every Nairaland thread on politics.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by tiwiex(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Millerz:
Wow.... I never knew sane northerners existed..This is commendable.

He has always been like that. He was IBBs boy. He resigned in protest when he annulled June 12. I wonder why he remains in d shadows. I guess he loves his privacy.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by tiwiex(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
kropotkin11:
we've heard that trash before. Even before the elections Asari and his friends threatened war, the avengers have been saying the same thing for months. All empty threats

Empty threats and yet we can't drill oil anymore. Add war to it and watch. Mouth sweet to talk. Na Buhari mouth put us here.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Horsesmouth: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
gensteejay:

Spot on, bro. But these people's intellect is so obtuse they hardly think rationally or read. All they do every now and then is ululate on every Nairaland thread on politics.

Thanks bro
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by AceRoyal: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Horsesmouth:

You dont damn know what u damn talking about, damn it!

Staregy:

Containment: the SS states can be cordoned by ordinary Police and Military Police
Arbitrary Borders: All movement will be controlled in and out
State of emergency will be declared in all SS States
Naval forces: prevent vessels coming in and out within 2 nautical miles of the bight
Gunboats: secure the creek outlets
Military incursions: circle the territory and make 1Km incursions per day to the epicentre
Objective: disarm all insurgents, protect all civilians, secure the perimetre
Timeline: war over in 30 days, parade all insurgents, hang them by the noose.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!grin
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOU ENEMY!
You have no idea how modern warfare works.
Read up on the US war against Vietnam in their own country.
Nigeria might win the immediate battle but it's gonna be a long hard war that the Nigerian armed forces will not win,it will trigger the disintegration of this country and so many after shocks.
U fail to see the big picture.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by NaYouGoTire: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Horsesmouth:

No hard feelings bro.
When you post a comment enriched with constructive criticism I will applaud you but for now your ranting is reducing with speed of sound, try, make it to reduce with speed of light. Thanks.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
hazyfm1:

Hahahahaha.... E pain the Mumu
What pain?! Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Horsesmouth: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
AceRoyal:

Nigeria might win the immediate battle but it's gonna be a long hard war that the Nigerian armed forces will not win,it will trigger the disintegration of this country and so many after shocks.

Vietnam war is a wrong analogy, and i will tell you why.

In the 60s usa had not mastered counter insurgency. Rumsfeld used Nigeria in Somalia war and Iraq war to master his COIN war manual. Also usa had tropical weather to contend with. They lacked modern reconnaisance equipment like drones. Ultimately, they were far from home.

Bring it home. Nigerian army is just coming out of sambisa with fresh competencies in jungle warfare. Nigerian army is the strongest land army in africa, obasanjo only wickedly removed the top commanders who had experience in mogadishu and liberia but buratai is experienced.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Horsesmouth: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

When you post a comment enriched with constructive criticism I will applaud you but for now your ranting is reducing with speed of sound, try, make it to reduce with speed of light. Thanks.

You are incorrigible and a waste of my time.
Piss off!
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Solozzo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
shotin:

Excellent!! Besides many other tribes exist in the ND who did benefit from the amnesty program and not making trouble . 40billion US dollars spent on ND and all lost to corrupt ND politicians. Militants are blackmailers and should be dealt with. Also all corrupt persons involved should be probed including NDDC, OMPADEC units, ministry of ND
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by NaYouGoTire: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Horsesmouth:

You are incorrigible and a waste of my time.
Piss off!
Talk in sanely manner even if I don't code, two or three people will get it. All those your strategies you listed up there are nothing but garbage that will put both peoples life in danger because of oil? Does oil more valuable than human life? Before discovery of oil is there no indigenous people living in those areas? Because you want oil to flow you are bringing useless strategy? I never wanted to talk to you but if you trigger me at the end I will deduce your origin. Nonsense!!
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Horsesmouth: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
AceRoyal:

Trust me if you play war strategy games and read war books, you will find that with determination, nigerin army will end those people in less than a month.

It is not a war. It is a case of policing a region. But the army is holding back because pdp governors can say apc fg has declared a state of emergency on their governments.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Horsesmouth: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Talk in sanely manner even if I don't code, two or three people will get it. All those your strategies you listed up there are nothing but garbage that will put both peoples life in danger because of oil? Does oil more valuable than human life? Before discovery of oil is there no indigenous people living in those areas? Because you want oil to flow you are bringing useless strategy? I never wanted to talk to you but if you trigger me at the end I will deduce your origin. Nonsense!!

I have told you my origin take it or leave it.

Is everybody in Borno dead? Do you know that all through maiduguri has been secured, no state of emergency was declared, no governor was removed.
Be proud of the nigerian army, igbos are among you know?
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Elbowroom: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Shege barawo-banza, why you dey beg daura cow?!
Make him do him worst.

mumu u de lagos de brag... Lagos na Nigerdelta?

go to Niger Delta zone and shoot an army
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Horsesmouth: 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Let us reason together.

The demands of the militants are on environmental degradation and infrstructure deficit right. Why cant the governors, senators, reps and state house of assembly make those demands and enact state laws.

Fayose signed antigrazing law and everybody clapped for him.
Lagos House of Assembly has halted exploration until a blueprint is agreed to tackle environmental degradation and infrastructure deficit 50yrs down the line.

Are the yorubas more educated than SS and SE? Why are they displaying sense like this.

Meanwhile, some clowns are carrying toy guns.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Elbowroom: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
months:
Nooooooooooo! Buhari must fight. grin grin grin grin

The dumbest president in Nigeria history.

Is he dumber than your father? NO
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Elbowroom: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
Wetin sef..why una d warn bubu..NDA..wan negotiate..bubu wan make d court am..he dey form boss.
Dem d play am say militants don the fear army..because say dem carry some gun stick and crazy 911.bubu come the threaten..
My man all na wash..
.im people don the warn am..ehen..but some people come the.. ginger am..say bubu na general..bubu na commando..bubu head come the swell..

Na so bubu com command dem say na creek now..after dm don do press up..finish.for sapele..even drink sapele water..morale don show,dem don the match...me say..All the best o..
But bubu will still tell you..
Withdraw your troops and dialogue when this matter can still be discuss..
Forget mend..forget ayiri and him new godfather..forget wetin bruntashi the gbo gbo you
Forget all them use your brain..think like civilian for just this time..
Forget pride and negotiate....
Because nhmmm...once the first shot is fired..no going back..and the end..you bubu can't tell..not even your alfas..
Note that this men v tried in all not to kill your soldiers..except few miscreants that was on their own..
They're fighting a just war..you're tryin to muscle em from their right.
Listen to this your man now..
Creek is different from land..and the sea is different from jungle..
The sea has a dance step and song....that the military will never understand..
..but only if our bubu will hear.suffer dey the land bubu..thank God you don finally hear dat one..do something

please write in English, because these are just mumbled up trash words as a result of hatred , jealousy & pain
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by rockyh(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Horsesmouth:

You dont damn know what u damn talking about, damn it!

Staregy:

Containment: the SS states can be cordoned by ordinary Police and Military Police
Arbitrary Borders: All movement will be controlled in and out
State of emergency will be declared in all SS States
Naval forces: prevent vessels coming in and out within 2 nautical miles of the bight
Gunboats: secure the creek outlets
Military incursions: circle the territory and make 1Km incursions per day to the epicentre
Objective: disarm all insurgents, protect all civilians, secure the perimetre
Timeline: war over in 30 days, parade all insurgents, hang them by the noose.

if this oil were to b in the northern part of Nigeria don't u think they will stop everyone else from using the proceeds of this oil furthermore the president shouldn't try bombing the same cos he will b charged to ICC lnstead he should be at a peace talk with the so n international bodies as they wish
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Cjrane2: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Let us reason together.

The demands of the militants are on environmental degradation and infrstructure deficit right. Why cant the governors, senators, reps and state house of assembly make those demands and enact state laws.

Fayose signed antigrazing law and everybody clapped for him.
Lagos House of Assembly has halted exploration until a blueprint is agreed to tackle environmental degradation and infrastructure deficit 50yrs down the line.

Are the yorubas more educated than SS and SE? Why are they displaying sense like this.

Meanwhile, some clowns are carrying toy guns.

Don't be silly.
Which Senators?

In any case, if they wanted to vote on the house, the North already used states creation to give itself undue Veto power with more senators than the whole south combined. So they will still vote against any change in status quo which guarantees northern domination.

Whether it happens now or in the future, the structural imbalance of the federation must be addressed or else Nigeria will never know peace and could truly suddenly collapse under the weight of injustice in its structure and system

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Elbowroom:

mumu u de lagos de brag... Lagos na Nigerdelta?
go to Niger Delta zone and shoot an army
Are you always an eediot? Or..
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Elbowroom:

Is he dumber than your father? NO
You asked him a question, then you answered it. Have you ever met his father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda / 2023: Don’t Waste Your Money, Rivers Is ‘No-Go Area’, Wike Tells APC / Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.