Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari (28550 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen, Opc Warns Buhari / El-Rufai Warns Buhari In 30-Page Memo / PDP Warns Buhari To Beware Of Fashola's Deceptive Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by bashydemy1: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin grin...you dey make me laugh...
I am solidly behind PMB and Nigeria,

KILL THEM ALL
including izonpikin, anonimi, firefire, chukwudi44 etc who are also enemy of the nation.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Shege barawo-banza, why you dey beg daura cow?!
Make him do him worst.

Chai, walahi you dey curse am for cow. cheesy
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Firefire(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
bashydemy1:

KILL THEM ALL
including izonpikin, anonimi, firefire, chukwudi44 etc who are also enemy of the nation.

Bro, be careful of what you ask for, Just be careful. God preserve your life.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by nototribalist: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
kropotkin11:
my friend get outta here if you've got nothing important to say. The oil belongs to the people of the Federal republic of Nigeria. There is no such thing as 'our oil'. Get lost
federal republic of Nigeria, oya come take am na. Federal republic of Nigeria. Lol
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by AceRoyal: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Horsesmouth:

Trust me if you play war strategy games and read war books, you will find that with determination, nigerin army will end those people in less than a month.

It is not a war. It is a case of policing a region. But the army is holding back because pdp governors can say apc fg has declared a state of emergency on their governments.

"No battle plan survives in the battle field intact"
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Izonpikin: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
bashydemy1:

KILL THEM ALL
shocked shocked....Make ona see first class hatred oo....Chineke. ... sad

Who do you this kin thing...

Because of oil you wan make Nigeria kill me...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Izonpikin: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Firefire:

shocked...The guy surprise me oo...na this kin person dey do juju kill people for workplace....
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Michel2013: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
umar why are you giving this advice to this stupid illiterate bigotry bubu.
God is using him to fulfill his purpose of dividing this contraption called nigeria.
when God wanted to free the Israelites He made pharaoh to be very obstinate and intolerant.
When God wanted to divide Israel He made rehoboam to be very obstinate and intolerant.
Now God want to divide contraption He has made bubu very stubborn and intolerant.
the prophecy is becoming real.

Let buhari bomb Niger Delta lets see how nigeria will remain one with Biafra on rising.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Shege barawo-banza, why you dey beg daura cow?!
Make him do him worst.
dan iska, kaci uwaka
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Magnitki: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Billyonaire:
Buhari can go ahead and bomb the Niger Delta people. He will win the battle, but Nigeria will loose the war as no drop of crude oil will be pumped out of Niger Delta for the development of any other part.

This is a guarantee.

Nigeria will win the war without oil from Niger Delta, I bet you
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by bashydemy1: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Firefire:

Becareful for what? you and your partners becareful when una dey bomb our pipelines and crippling our economy? I will be happy to be enlisted into the NA cos of you and anonimi and izonpikin and chukwudi44

Hahaha so you no wan die i think say you be abobaku now.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by bashydemy1: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
shocked shocked....Make ona see first class hatred oo....Chineke. ... sad

Who do you this kin thing...

Because of oil you wan make Nigeria kill me...
hahaha you dey fear? i think say you ready to secure the oil with your life.. hahaha

please izonpikin go and help me check on firefire, anonimi, chukwudi44 etc.. tell them say na joke ooo make them no run comot for Nigeria cos of that oo.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
bashydemy1:
Becareful for what? you and your partners becareful when una dey bomb our pipelines and crippling our economy? I will be happy to be enlisted into the NA cos of you and anonimi and izonpikin and chukwudi44

Hahaha so you no wan die i think say you be abobaku now.

Una get pipelines?

Who be una?

Just be careful how you wish harm to your fellow mortal.

Hope you know the meaning of "Madarikan"

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
bashydemy1:
hahaha you dey fear? i think say you ready to secure the oil with your life.. hahaha

please izonpikin go and help me check on firefire, anonimi, chukwudi44 etc.. tell them say na joke ooo make them no run comot for Nigeria cos of that oo.
he he he he he. ...

We go secure am na...egbesu dey wait for the military.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Magnitki:

Dont bet me, bet against the naira.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Izonpikin: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
Magnitki:

and collect oil...answer me...
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by bashydemy1: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Firefire:

Una get pipelines?

Who be una?

Just be careful how you wish harm to your fellow mortal.

Hope you know the meaning of [b]"Madarikan"[/b]

Lol what is Madarikan ni waju bombu? lol
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by bashydemy1: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
he he he he he. ...

We go secure am na...egbesu dey wait for the military.... grin grin
hahaha if i hear say Egbesu go stand in front of fighter jets. LOL
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Firefire(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
bashydemy1:
Lol what is Madarikan ni waju bombu? lol

So, your death wishes to your political enemies has turned to bomb?

Ki Olohun ma so e ooo. Sa, so enu ati owo e sa. Alafia ooo.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Elbowroom: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
You asked him a question, then you answered it. Have you ever met his father?
Have you ever met Buhari?
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Elbowroom: 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Are you always an eediot? Or..
are you born retarde*d?
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by NobleG1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Buhari is very incompetent and clueless! He's busy ruining everything.

Economy is tanking, unemployment exploding, businesses leaving, investors leaving, naira depreciating, his fulani imbeciles killing citizens, the country slipping into recession and the id*iot is planning to start a civil war!

The f*ool needs to be impeached as soon as possible to save this dying country!
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by deligatus(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:
The President should carpet Bomb the Niger Delta into submission.. angry

A lot of the iidiots here have zero clue what is happening down here. These Militatnts are not fighting for any right, they are just criminals looking for a free meal without working.

The situation is very beyond bad now.. Not even the poor Niger Delta village dweller is safe. People in the region live in fear daily. You work hard and make your money and you can't spend it here or live here because these same boys would kidnap you, extort you and kill you.

If people tell you the Horror stories going on in the Niger Delta, you will cringe. In Omoku, in the last 3 weeks, over 30 people have been killed. FACT!

The President should forget negotiations, it wouldn't work. You can't negotiate with criminals..

I support the full Militarization of the Niger Delta Area.. angry Late President Yaradua was a biitch for opening up this Amnesty fhuckery..

You don't have to agree with my opinion, but its mine nonetheless..
ur name says it all
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Horsesmouth: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
AceRoyal:

"No battle plan survives in the battle field intact"

I concur
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Elbowroom: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Who send you read am..
Is it possible to see a goat in display & not alert the people?
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Elbowroom: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Who send you read am..
Is it possible to see a goat in display & not alert the people?
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by islandmoon: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
So what?

I spent over 12years there!!!
You were quick to say I was saying rubbish!, now you called me a fool, if I decent on you now they will say I'm wicked, what's my offense? Must you insult me?
I strongly believe you don't have sense, seriously

Horsesmouth:

That is the industry where i work. Say your own nonsense.
How old are you?
Fool!
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by islandmoon: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
So what?

I spent over 12years there!!!
You were quick to say I was saying rubbish!, now you called me a fool, if I decend on you now they will say I'm wicked, what's my offense? Must you insult me?
I strongly believe you don't have sense, seriously

Horsesmouth:

That is the industry where i work. Say your own nonsense.
How old are you?
Fool!
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Ofemmanu1: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Elbowroom:

are you born retarde*d?
Why don't you check on OLX if they have a life for sale?
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by Izonpikin: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
bashydemy1:
hahaha if i hear say Egbesu go stand in front of fighter jets. LOL
egbesu go ensure say the jets no go see people... cool

Military go find them tire.. grin grin
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by bashydemy1: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Firefire:

So, your death wishes to your political enemies has turned to bomb?

Ki Olohun ma so e ooo. Sa, so enu ati owo e sa. Alafia ooo.
DOn't take it personal now inaina (firefire) Beside i think say you be abobabku who is ready to die untop ND matter.
Re: Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari by mozele(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
kropotkin11:
So the govt should sit down and watch as these miscreants hold the country to ransome? They were given the chance to come to the table, but what did they do? They stepped up the bombing campaign and made boastful threats on twitter. Its only when they realized that Buhari was going to send in the army to obliterate them, they softened their stance. The window for dialogue and a peaceful resolution is still open but closing fast. I fear that if no headway is made on that front by weekend, we will have another war on our hands

i just wish you'll be at the battlefront and not on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashim Shettima Rocks Tinubu Style Cap / Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.