Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) (3438 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Last Night I Put Prick For 2 Separate Okpos Toto / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
All I want to relate below is 100% true.
it was my own first experience at the age of 13 years.guys in the house you all can also share your first experience of wet dream afterwards.

==============================================
After our normal prayers in my family before bed time.I went straight to bed and i began to sleep even before reaching my bed sef...due to how tedious school was then.i was in jss1 then and I go to school in the morning as early as 7:30am and come back home by 4:00pm

1.lo and behold while sleeping
I saw my self giving it slowly to ruth(that yellow Yoruba girl in my class) in the dream..ooh Jesu! we where totally unclad...and I was like this in the dream.

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
when I woke up, I was so happy because I have enjoy Ruth's bum.and I was like

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
began to feel a jelly like liquid substance in my boxers and I was like

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Captainz102(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lolx some people are stupid and also funny.
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
then I ran to our courtyard and saw d liquid in my boxers and I was like.

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by StupidGoat(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Is mumu dat wori u
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
so I have Bleep Ruth in the dream and this white thing came out of my pee peee?with tears in my eyes, I began to clean my flacid pee pee and my sperm filled boxers with a rag and I was like

1 Share

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Gabaleve(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Some pple foolishness na in-built sha
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Decentpee(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Studious story that only nids attention... It's funny tho cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
i couldn't sleep again that night until morning because I was asking God to forgive me for committing fornication as we were thought in the children church..."a bishops son fucking a girl in the dream? go and tell your father to deliver you from "spirit wife" if not I will fling you to hell" god(my thoughts) said.and I was like

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
its bettter go to hell fire than to tell daddy, I muttered. I will rather consult a dictionary to see what is that whitish substance that come out of a boys pee pee when he is sleeping......
we observed our devotion that morning and i checked the dicktionary like

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
couldn't see or find anything and I began to think of going to meet daddy for deliverance.like this one

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
wat av you done again?" with fear,i quickly turned to see who was talking and I was like.

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
"OK wait till you see the whitish substance again then you can go to daddy for delivarance" god(my thoughts) said.and I was like

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by nrexzy: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
U need slap 2 wake
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
NB: I was in jss1 then,I knew nothing like wet dream.my parents never thought me sex education (even up till now)
watch out for my second wet dream experience... it entails.how my ignorance embarrassed me and how I got to know that what I experienced is called wet dream..

parents abeg,teach your kids sex education so that they won't be as confused and foolish as I was on my first experience

lalasticlala mynd44 farano rocktation please do the needful

1 Like

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by vicstar(m): 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
OP don't mind those castigating u undecided
Kwantinu I find ya story hilarious grin
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by nnachukz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Brother pls do well to complete it before expecting front page.
I can relate to some of what you posted, though you make it sounds funny.
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
vicstar:
OP don't mind those castigating u undecided

Kwantinu I find ya story hilarious grin
thank you boss,I appreciate
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:
Brother pls do well to complete it before expecting front page.
I can relate to some of what you posted, though you make it sounds funny.
OK I will.thank you sir
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by nnachukz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Darween88:
OK I will.thank you sir
Welcome. Retain the fun part of it, don't change it.
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:
Welcome. Retain the fun part of it, don't change it.
I will
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by bowman000(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
lwkmd darween my very good friend u no even mention me angry angry angry angry

desnat come see something oooh

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
bowman000:
lwkmd darween my very good friend u no even mention me angry angry angry angry

desnat come see something oooh
babaly.d thread doesn't worth your mention.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol cheesy
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by certifiedfool: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
hmnnn...back then sha
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by olasubomi007(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Make I just park here
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by unklrukus: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
What if I tell you, White man to Negro that I've not had a wet dream before?
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by Presh900(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
unklrukus:
Anumanu
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by bowman000(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
Darween88:
babaly.d thread doesn't worth your mention.cheesy

lol u d whine me na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The First Night I Had Wet Dream ( Personal Experience) by nelli(f): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
unklrukus:
Then you would need to visit a gyno

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!reasons Women Are Comfortable Walking Without Pant / If Only I Had T.O.T.O / Should I Just Tell Him To Move On? Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.