Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars (19319 Views)

Senator Adeola Denies Ownership Of Discovered Billions In Osborne Tower / Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Looters Hide Billions In Farms – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by marv1: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Chai. What a pity?
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by chimauga(m): 8:21am On Aug 31, 2016
And one of the thieves is now a minister to an uncorrupted govt
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Mylove55(f): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2016
frubben:
That's wat I call figures. God is really warming up to punish so many leaders
that is why God gave us buhari to judge and punish them, and ipod flat heads are wailing for God judgement upon our past leaders. God bless pmb
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Mylove55(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2016
chimauga:
And one of the thieves is now a minister to an uncorrupted govt
what did u expect amaechi to do, a sharp guy, when gej the ineffectual buffoon is the highest mumu in nigeria
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
I bet you do care about the party...because of all mentioned you singled out madam NGO and totally forgot about your man ameachi and other apc thieving governors...don't act like you aren't partisan.... grin

A thief remains a thief buy yet only thieves from the pdp remains a thief to you...abeg make we hear word joor.... tongue
Because she was the waiver giver. All those governors have no case to answer. Ngozi is the culprit here. Madam voodoo economist.
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by socrates007: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2016
What we need in this country is not a good leader but a good constitution.That will checkmate and curb excesses of any government official.No country in the world made headway by having a good leader,if the good leader pass away.the country goes back to square one.america,Canada ,uk and the likes are what they are today because thier founding fathers laid them a good foundation not by given them a good leader but by way of good constitutions
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Noobshakur(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Funlordjnr:
undecided

How dis 1 take concern me now? Abeg make I go smoke better parash before I wack breakfast come enter streets!
see ur life!
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Yet we would blame the present Gov't for our woes.

who ever says our leaders have our interest at heart?

And states like taraba? What right have they buying helicopter with states fund?
We should blame the present government for taking someone like Amaechi under his wing
So you see?
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Kaybaba5(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerians are not fools.
Probe them all....
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Fourwinds: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2016
PaulIdu:

Buhari destroyed the Nigerian economy in 1984 and he is doing so again and you think it's a coincidence
u no use dat medicine again....I go report u to ur doctor
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Izonpikin: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2016
maasoap:

Because she was the waiver giver. All those governors have no case to answer. Ngozi is the culprit here. Madam voodoo economist.
grin grin grin grin...a serious zombie spotted...oya go and arrest her... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by seankay(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2016
The money Nigeria spends frivolously to maintain the ostentatious lifestyles of her malevolent leaders will resurrect and construct industries across the country. Hence, drastically reducing unemployment rate
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by kowalsky: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls shut up! Everything is not apc-pdp. I dont care the political party u belong. A thief remains a thief. Why cant some people use their brain for once

like....

are Nigerians this dumb or is it plain witchcraft... how long will it take for guys to realise that irregardless of apc pdp this guy's are all same

it's high time I find a visa and get the fvck outa this intellectual cesspit.. goshhhh !!
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Deepfreezer(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Like Ben Bruce said last night. Nigerian youths will continue to suffer and answer leaders of tomorrow that never comes else they unite.
Nigeria youths unite and throw this heartless men out of governance.
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by billyG(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by PaulIdu: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2016
sarrki:
Abeg always use that thing

Thanks for taking my advice

grin grin
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by billyG(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
We should blame the present government for taking someone like Amaechi under his wing
So you see?
They hav commited no offence i blame GEJ/NOI who gav them waivers & approval 2 do so,knowing they are squandering their excess crude proceeds.
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by adconline(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
billyG:

They hav commited no offence i blame GEJ/NOI who gav them waivers & approval 2 do so,knowing they are squandering their excess crude proceeds.
So a governor who spent $100m on jet and luxury cars from the state treasury doesn't have any case to answer? He spent $100m on cars and jet while owing workers?? Are Nigerians born this stupid?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by Cromagnon: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Yet we would blame the present Gov't for our woes.

who ever says our leaders have our interest at heart?

And states like taraba? What right have they buying helicopter with states fund?

Well if Suntai had known, he wouldn't have bought the plane
our leaders do care about our interests
it is we that have very trivial interests(rice,car,house,dubai wedding,premier league,owambe,hajj,pilgrimage,night vigil) etc)
Re: Ex-Governors Received Billions In Waivers To Buy Aircraft, 200 BMW Cars by billyG(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
adconline:

So a governor who spent $100m on jet and luxury cars from the state treasury doesn't have any case to answer? He spent $100m on cars and jet while owing workers?? Are Nigerians born this stupid?
U must b very stupid too is it only about exgovernors what of d expresident who gav them d money,who busted d vaults of cbn & gav dasuki unfettered acess to our common wealth 2 ditribute among thieves?Ameachi must b jailed but jonathan must b left alone abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Bill On Allowance For Unemployed Graduates Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.