Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) (48433 Views)

Fans Storm Mohamed Salah's House In Egypt (Photos) / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV / Club Sacks Camerounian Player For Testing Hiv Positive Four Days After Signing H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by ireneony(f): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

Wow
Nigerians and their foolishness.
So, you get H.I.V from having sex ?? Wow
stop misleading people with your ill information.
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
thorpido:
Na wa for you o.Don't you know HIV virus is found in seminal fluid and in a woman's vaginal fluid.
Sexual transmission remains the commonest form of transmission.

Do Nigerians even know that barbing with same clippers have caused many to be infected unknowingly...

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
ireneony:
blood of God shocked..
guy u need to get educated once again.

Now, let me get this straight.
I said it's hard to get H.I.V through unprotected sex and you said i need to get some education.

Can you do me a favor ?? Please, i need you to educate me, how do people get H.I.V from sex ??

Please, explain that to me
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

Now, why do people get H.I.V from haircuts ??
I'm waiting for an explanation you will come up with.

Make it entertaining this time
You only get HIV from haircuts if there is a CUT in the skin from an infected blade.The HIV is not in the hair,it's the contact with blood.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
didn't he know his HIV status b4 signing d deal?
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
That's not fair
Information about HIV is very sensitive and should be kept private
It's the victim's choice to make his status public

Poor guy!

Well,men and chuku chuku
Some professions promote sexual promiscuity and sports( football) tops the list

Small money,small fame
Their deek start entering every place.
It's a pity.Young bright career ending so fast in such an embarrassing way.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Information like this are not learnt for public consumption. I'm sure the Club will pay heavingly for this should the player take legal action against the club.
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Very wrong!
Tell me what is right.............with scientific facts.
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Nelsonflexxx(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
kingofthejungle:
this is wah happen when u put ur dick in every hole
u're talking as if it's only Tru sex one can acquire the disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by gretblue: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

No, i don't wanna Google it, i need you to tell me how i can get H.I.V from having unprotected sex
Bro kindly visit heart to heart clinic nearest to you. It baffles me at this age of yours if you are still finding it difficult to know that sex is one of ways to contact HIV

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
thorpido:
You only get HIV from haircuts if there is a CUT in the skin from an infected blade.The HIV is not in the hair,it's the contact with blood.

I know you can get HIV through blood transfusion.

You can only get HIV through
Semen (cum)
Pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum)
Rectal fluids
Breast milk

What happens if i pull out when i want to ejaculate ??
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
thorpido:

...& infected people's blood is often exposed when barbing...except if the blade isn sterilized
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
missyadorable:
That's not fair

Poor guy!

Well,men and chuku chuku

Small money,small fame
The ladies who keep flocking round them,what are they looking for?chaka chaka?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
missyadorable:
That's not fair

Poor guy!

Well,men and chuku chuku

Small money,small fame

You go like chop deek wella oo...
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
thorpido:
The ladies who keep flocking round them,what are they looking for?chaka chaka?

Mtschwww...God bless you my bro..no mind them
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by ireneony(f): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

Now, let me get this straight.
I said it's hard to get H.I.V through unprotected sex and you said i need to get some education.

Can you do me a favor ?? Please, i need you to educate me, how do people get H.I.V from sex ??

Please, explain that to me
i pity you undecided
98% of those with hiv got it through sex.

Ok! Wen we talk about the rate contracting the virus between male and female. ..female is definitely higher.
the chances of a man transferring the virus to a woman is high..meanwhile the chances of man getting it from a woman is low.

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
AngryNigerian:

...& infected people's blood is often exposed when barbing...except if the blade is sterilized
It's not every time someone barbs that there is a skin cut.Most barbing salons now sterilise the clippers.

By the way,transmission through barbing is small compared with transmission through sexual intercourse.
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
thorpido:
Tell me what is right.............with scientific facts.

You don't talk like that...
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Gwangwadangwa77: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
play with your leg they will not hear
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by danypst: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
chai, bad market...
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
thorpido:
It's not every time someone barbs that there is a skin cut.Most barbing salons now sterilise the clippers.

By the way,transmission through barbing is small compared with transmission through sexual intercourse.

That's what they made you to believe...sorry
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by gretblue: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

No, i don't wanna Google it, i need you to tell me how i can get H.I.V from having unprotected sex
You can get or transmit HIV only through specific activities. Most commonly, people get or transmit HIV through sexual behaviors and needle or syringe use.

Only certain body fluids—blood, semen (cum), pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), rectal fluids, vaginal fluids, and breast milk—from a person who has HIV can transmit HIV. These fluids must come in contact with a mucous membrane or damaged tissue or be directly injected into the bloodstream (from a needle or syringe) for transmission to occur. Mucous membranes are found inside the rectum, vagina, penis, and mouth.

In the United States, HIV is spread mainly by
•Having anal or vaginal sex with someone who has HIV without using a condom or taking medicines to prevent or treat HIV.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
ireneony:
i pity you undecided
98% of those with hiv got it through sex.

Ok! Wen we talk about the rate contracting the virus between male and female. ..female is definitely higher.
the chances of a man transferring the virus to a woman is high..meanwhile the chances of man getting it from a woman is low.

You pity me ??
Wetin person no go hear from small girls
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

I know you can get HIV through blood transfusion.

You can only get HIV through
Semen (cum)
Pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum)
Rectal fluids
Breast milk

What happens if i pull out when i want to ejaculate ??
Are you serious @bolded?
I'll assume you are genuinely ignorant.When a woman is wet,don't you know the virus can be found in the fluid while you are in and out?

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
All that efforts from childhood to make it big, all gone in one act of stupidity..God deliver us from Karashika!!

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by GossipHeart(m): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
thorpido:
Are you serious @bolded?:O
I'll assume you are genuinely ignorant.When a woman is wet,don't you know the virus can be found in the fluid while you are in and out?

Please, stop quoting me.
Your ignorance is affecting me
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2016

Oga sheun it is very obvious that most of ur people on niraland think they know what HIV is and how it can be transmitted.please put up a detailed but brief write up on HIV,I bet many lives will be saved.
thanks in anticipation

cc:lacalastical,omenka,mzpecs,vizkiz
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2016

Oga sheun it is very obvious that most of ur people on niraland think they know what HIV is and how it can be transmitted.please put up a detailed but brief write up on HIV,I bet many lives will be saved.
thanks in anticipation

cc:lacalastical,omenka,mzpecs,vizkiz[b]didn't he know his HIV status b4 signing d deal?

thanks in anticipation

cc:lacalastical,omenka,mzpecs,vizkiz[/b]didn't he know his HIV status b4 signing d deal?

thanks in anticipation

cc:lacalastical,omenka,mzpecs,vizkiz
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
kingofthejungle:
this is wah happen when u put ur dick in every hole

Not true.

Blood transfusion, sharing needles, etc

You have internet access, use it to educate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

Please, stop quoting me.
Your ignorance is affecting me
I really do hope your ignorance will not affect you.

Ok bye
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by DarkHenrie(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
That's a very bigoted thing to do. Even had to make it public. But it's Egypt. One cannot expect better from these ignorant and hateful Muslim societies. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Cusan:
This is the beginning of the end. The result of the consequences of skelewuing.
He never taught it could affect his career.
you are narrow minded. it could also be from blood transfusion or blade cut from the hair salon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau / Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening / Paul Pogba’s Amazing Car Collection (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.