Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) (48432 Views)

Fans Storm Mohamed Salah's House In Egypt (Photos) / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV / Club Sacks Camerounian Player For Testing Hiv Positive Four Days After Signing H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by gretblue: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
GossipHeart:

Now, let me get this straight.
I said it's hard to get H.I.V through unprotected sex and you said i need to get some education.

Can you do me a favor ?? Please, i need you to educate me, how do people get H.I.V from sex ??

Please, explain that to me
Men can also get HIV from having vaginal sex with a woman who’s HIV-positive. This is because vaginal fluid and blood can carry HIV. Men get HIV through the opening at the tip of the penis (or urethra); the foreskin if they’re not circumcised; or small cuts, scratches, or open sores anywhere on the penis. Above all ignorant kills faster than HIV

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
AngryNigerian:

That's what they made you to believe...sorry
By they I want to assume you mean people who do researches on HIV,collate data and counsel people living with HIV?
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by psalmsjob: 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
kingofthejungle:
this is wah happen when u put ur dick in every hole
You are very narrow minded to have said that putting your dick in every hole is the way to get infested with HIV. Anyway your name/moniker says it all. Do come visit the city sometimes from the jungle so you can learn new things!
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by cowgirl9090: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tuljaking:
Na God go save person some girlfriend bad pass olosho self dey would be saying I don't like Condom to some random guys now. they wil stil say it sexily.

footballing/sporting stars are well known for sleeping around with different kinds of ladies(oloshos). Bolt recent behaviour at the olympic is a prove.

also HIV isn't transferred through sex alone, their is a chance he got infected through hair cut, sharing of tooth brush etc

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
didn't he know his HIV status b4 signing d deal?

Oga sheun it is very obvious that most of ur people on niraland think they know what HIV is and how it can be transmitted.please put up a detailed but brief write up on HIV,I bet many lives will be saved.
thanks in anticipation

cc:lalasti.clala,ome.nka,mzpe.cs,vizki.z

Some people are scared of checking and may also believe they don't have it!
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
MzPecs:

Some people are scared of checking and may also believe they don't have it!
but its better to know ur status,not just HIV but others
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by MzPecs(f): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
but its better to know ur status,not just HIV but others
You should know how we Nigerians are nah.. cheesy
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
MzPecs:

You should know how we Nigerians are nah.. cheesy
true sha
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by lebesgue(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Dawg, just grow up.
It's very difficult to get H.I.V from sex, how old are you ??
To get H.I.V, there must be transfusion of blood.

Go read some book

Chineke! Holy Jesus, son of God. See as this dude dey pass misinformation.

Anyway, this from:
http://www.hhs.gov/opa/reproductive-health/stis/hiv/

Unprotected vaginal and anal sex are the most common ways the virus is transmitted.

My brother, educate yourself and stop spreading false information. It is even more disturbing that there are five people who agreed with your statements.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Toofan007: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2016
This is discrimination of the highest level. They not only sack him, they had to make it public They up and spoil show for this dude! Ika ni awon larubawa o
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Why did they make it public? Now this will spoil his chances of getting other clubs to sign him.

I hope he sues them for that. undecided
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by ireneony(f): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
didn't he know his HIV status b4 signing d deal?

Oga sheun it is very obvious that most of ur people on niraland think they know what HIV is and how it can be transmitted.please put up a detailed but brief write up on HIV,I bet many lives will be saved.
thanks in anticipation

cc:lacalastical,omenka,mzpecs,vizkiz
haven't you heard of window period.
who knows. .he might have know his status during the window period.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by AZUH: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2016
This isn't his end, he should be optimistic there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by greggng: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Some of you here re very naive. One can contact hiv through other means aside sex. Make una free the young joor
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2016
follow this blog and get interesting news @ www.slashnec.tk
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by Frydae: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Making it public is in the interest of the girls who flock around him! These footballers are not disciplined at all! So its best made public so he don't go around spreading the virus! If a man feels heks got so much cash to afford a reckless and unprotected sexual living, maybe he has seen d cure for d deadly virus and the price is within his reach!
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 12:49am On Aug 31, 2016
naijaboiy:
Why did they make it public? Now this will spoil his chances of getting other clubs to sign him.

Story he will still under go medical test, before playing in any club... No way out.
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by FinestPINACLE(f): 1:01am On Aug 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

U is calies aids too?
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by hardbody: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2016
kingofthejungle:
this is wah happen when u put ur dick in every hole

HIV can be contacted via other means besides sèx . Buy or borrow a brain.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by klassic(m): 1:15am On Aug 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Of course bro!

The player has the right to sue the club for the damages he will experience due to their making his HIV status public. A very private information between them and him.

That's a very bad thing for the club to do.

The player should be dancing azonto cos that club is about to get sued for every penny . Smiles
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by DOiDO: 1:27am On Aug 31, 2016
I think is not the best making it public. though the positive side of it is that it will make him stop footballing and the run, that goes with it and save his strength for a
bigger run ahead.
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 1:28am On Aug 31, 2016
eleko1:
b4 he distribue/circulate am. Cameroon export AIds while IPoB export lipsrsealed
yoruba alhaja still hold world record for swallowing 2.51 kilo of cocaine remember ogedengbe and anini

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:43am On Aug 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

/

Before you shout "sue", did you consider the laws of Egypt?

How do they handle privacy laws?

It could be same as suing Saudi Arabian enforcers in a Saudi court for wrongful arrest when nabbed for wearing bikini on the street.

\

1 Like

Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2016
collinometricx:
[color=#000099][/color]
thank God he is nt a Nigeria
ARE NIGERIANS BETTER THAN HIM?
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by naijaboiy: 2:23am On Aug 31, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/

Before you shout "sue", did you consider the laws of Egypt?

How do they handle privacy laws?

It could be same as suing Saudi Arabian enforcers in a Saudi court for wrongful arrest when nabbed for wearing bikini on the street.

\
Bro we are talking about defamation here. Your example does not align with the situation on ground here.

The law on defamation is the same everywhere. Maybe you should check the laws of Egypt yourself.
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 2:24am On Aug 31, 2016
naijaboiy:

Sue kini ? So people no go know who to run away from?
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by naijaboiy: 2:26am On Aug 31, 2016
ceejay80s:

Sue kini ? So people no go know who to run away from?
How many people on the streets and in the bus that you've sat with did you know have AIDS?

I shake my head for your mentality. undecided
Re: Samuel Nlend Sacked For Testing HIV Positive In Egypt (Photos) by chidi1: 2:45am On Aug 31, 2016
GossipHeart:

Dawg, just grow up.
It's very difficult to get H.I.V from sex, how old are you ??
To get H.I.V, there must be transfusion of blood.

Go read hsome book

Dude,
HIV has been well documented to be transmissible via sexual intercourse (vaginal and anal). Intact, it is the most common way of transmission worldwide currently ( you can check it too). It is really apalling to chastise someone when you are very deficient in your fund of knowledge of a subject.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Rather Die Than To Lose To Super Eagles — Guinea Bissau / Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening / Ukraine: Former World Boxing Champions, Klitschko Brothers, Take Up Arms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.