Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

9 People On Social Media We All Hate - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 People On Social Media We All Hate (20318 Views)

The Too Many Lies And Fake Lives Being Lived On Social Media: My Experience / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You / 10 Things You Should Stop Doing On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by DRwiz(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by flokii: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2016
The Wailing Wailers.. E don red now for them this Buhari era
Na so one shout Buhari twice jump imsyd canal grin

But why evils
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by blingxx(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2016
[quote 1. The Fakers
These people are excellent at making it look like their lives are perfect than the rest of us. Their pictures look great, they only post about good times etc.. Get to know them and you’ll realize that everything they’ve been posting was fake= [/quote]

I have a lot of friends who does this on Facebook.. they will annoy you to the bone.. just imagine a person who lives at idimu trending in a bar club at ikeja or island undecided

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2016
pass111:

10. The stalkers.
These ones go about checking everyone's profile as if they are exam results.

11. The name checkers aka NCAN.
These ones have no Job rather than jumping from one post to the other looking for names to check lol...

12. The sadist.
These set of individuals never likes a post, picture or comment no matter how good the post is.

13. The 'Wetin concern me' crew.
Their own is to spoil people's wonderful posts by littering it with memes of different sorts or commenting stuffs like 'I came to observe, just passing by etc. '

14.The refuters
Their name suggest their work.

can i know your name? see d way u dey talk like say you are not part of NCAN. SMH 4 u

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Phiniter(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by pass111(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Teensway:
can i know your name? see d way u dey talk like say you are not part of NCAN. SMH 4 u

bro I am not oo.

NCAN is evil
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by fortunateice(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2016
The one i hate most, are those that will post and ask you to type amen or badluck will follow you for the rest of your life.. Facebook users are the ones guilty of this. Abi the owner of facebook don turn god ni..

2 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2016
pass111:

bro I am not oo.
NCAN is evil
you have a nice blog there. hw much have made so far?
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2016
10. Those who tell the truth...esp in Naija where people are allergic to the truth

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by jerryfisher(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Anyhow them must dey!!oga
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by highwaist: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Akshow:
Yawns.. .. Abeg where I fit get akamu and akara this morning
cm dwn to isale oja agege/railway line
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by pass111(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Teensway:
you have a nice blog there. hw much have made so far?
some things are better left private, you know.
Anyways, thanks for the compliment

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by jossyphobia(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2016
rummeh:
1. The Fakers

These people are excellent at making it look like their lives are perfect than the rest of us. Their pictures look great, they only post about good times etc.. Get to know them and you’ll realize that everything they’ve been posting was fake.

2. The Over Sharers

These people are on every type of social media, from Viber to BBM to Whatsapp, you name it, they share everything about their daily lives and too much information we never asked for.

3. The “Haters” Post

So these group actually think the whole world hates them, every one of their posts talk about haters and people who do not like them.

4. The Social Media “Too Knowing”

This group are the Einstein of social media, they have all the answers period, make one mistake and they’ll come and correct you.

5. The Preacher

These people will tweet Bible verses 24/7 like there’s nothing else to talk about.

6. The “Type Amen” People

This is usually the men of God and gospel musicians, they’ll post something and say “type amen” and it shall be yours, if only it was that easy.

7. The Relationship Expert

These are the types of people who have a solution to all your relationship problems meanwhile, they are even still searching for a partner.

8. The Tag Team

These people are the most annoying, they’ll tag you everything, even things that have nothing to do with you.

9. The Political Campaigners

These people complain about one thing only, political parties, leaders and government. For some reason, everything leaders in the country do annoys them and will rant for days.

Lalasticlala, Seun

Source:http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/9-people-on-social-media-we-all-hate.html

take it to yourself. you are one of them
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Ekakamba: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2016
The silent observers

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by kherlly(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2016
Akshow:

Lol... As if u dey read my mind abeg i dey find too

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Rushtec(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Make sure u don't die except in d condition of not back biting
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by danot1030: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2016
no 3 refers to the igbos
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by EpicMaurice(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2016
The worst are:

The 'you must read this'
these ones, the first sentence in their post or the headline sef is always, 'ignore this if you are heartless' or 'you must read this if you want to live'.
They basically use every means, including threat to get people to read there post.

the 'you MUST type amen and SHARE'
these ones will threaten you even with death just to get you to type amen or share their post.
The last sentence in their post is usually 'type amen/share and be blessed, ignore and get 7yrs of bad luck/die a terrible death'

1 Like

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by joe4real12: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2016
WORLDPEACE:
6. The “Type Amen” People

This is usually the men of God and gospel musicians, they’ll post something and say “type amen” and it shall be yours, if only it was that easy.

If only it was that easy, my brother.
Sometimes they will even threaten that something terrible would happen if you scroll without typing amen. I simply ignore. But the gullible believe the threat.

2 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by IceDude(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2016
Dat nuumber 5 nai vex me pass.... I dislike those kinda people.
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Malayy(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2016
Stuntkid172:
10 the nairaLanders.
these set of people don't like any thing and they don't hate anything. anything you do, they will talk. whether good or bad.

ask smellymouth sinaj cruzita
dem go say something for this matter.

the dude below me says it all. am out.
na that cruzita I go like meet.. that girl is hilariously hilarious.
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by edudguy(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2016
The Type Amen group: These ones will tell that 'If you don't have a heart, don't type Amen' yeye people. Is it by force to type Amen some even go as far as qishing you death

The Haters Group : These ones will type something like 'Haters keep hating while I keep progressing' or something like 'Haters don't love me but I don't care' . Mind you these are 16 year olds abeg who know them talkless of to hate them

Op you forgot the Quote Group : These ones will tell search through google and post it on social media to tell you the world and every one is against them
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Heffalump(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2016
OP you tried but please expand the list to include:

1. The Tribalists
2. The Secessionists aka IPOB.
3. The Trumpeters aka Amebos/ Aprocos
4. Sex addicts/ Perverts
5. The Trouble makers/ Kentakeros
6. The Pessimists

smiley

2 Likes

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Nickymezor(f): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2016
tongue
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by paulstrings(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2016
HERE'S THE HEART OF THE MATTER: THE ESSENCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IS KNOWING YOUR AUDIENCE AND ENGAGING THEM IN SOMETHING THEY LOVE.
How do you make your audience fall in love with your brand and product?
Find your way down to Mayconcept Solutions
MON 19TH - WED 21st SEPT. 2016
51/52 IJAIYE BESIDE UBA, UGH, IKEJA, LAGOS.
TO REGISTER LOG ON TO WWW.MAYCONCEPTSOLUTIONS.COM/SMM
info@mayconceptsolutions.com 08166498423,08096663599
OFFER ENDS 9th September.

Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by NameChecker: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Akshow:

Dem dey sell for my area
with #100 you go dey kampe
grin
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by NameChecker: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Heffalump:

OP you tried but please expand the list to include:

1. The Tribalists
2. The Secessionists aka IPOB.
3. The Trumpeters aka Amebos/ Aprocos
4. Sex addicts/ Perverts
5. The Trouble makers/ Kentakeros
6. The Pessimists

smiley

What about people like us?
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Tayepee: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
parzdor:
M plus one nairalanders plz show some love n shower me with likes
add this one to the list...
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by 0nyegame(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=parzdor post=48942980]M plus one nairalanders plz show some love n shower me with likes[/quote Happy birthday bro, have a blast.
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by Stuntkid172(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Malayy:
na that cruzita I go like meet.. that girl is hilariously hilarious.

na wa for this your hilariously hilarious ooo.

it just got me laffing
Re: 9 People On Social Media We All Hate by meshachdbuzz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
the one i hate most is those ones advertisin fake cheat,fake news, expecialy how to earn or double ur moni wen u register..and how to make moni online...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Your MTN Blackberry Subscription On TECNO And Then On PC / Why're Telcos Converting Foreign Phone Numbers To 080 Without Users' Consent? / How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.