Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him (1617 Views)

Boyfriend Absconds After Girlfriend Lent Her School Fees To Him For Her Birthday / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos / Family Man Dies In Delta Hotel After Taking Sex Drug With Manhood still Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by ped007(m): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2016
– A teenage boy has reportedly died after his girlfriend kissed him overmuch

– According to Mexican media, the boy was killed by a kiss mark that provoked a stroke

Metro.co.uk reports about a bizarre death in Mexico city, where Julio Macias Gonzalez, aged 17, died while eating dinner with his family.

Love bites can be dangerous in exceptional cases
Before the incident the teen has spent the evening with his girlfriend, who is believed to give him a love bite in the heat of the moment.

As the boy developed sudden convulsions his parents called emergency services, but it was too late, he died at the scene.

Doctors believe that love bite broke blood vessels beneath the skin, formed a blood clot, which travelled to Julio’s brain and triggered the stroke.

Shortly afterwards the boy’s 24-year-old girlfriend vanished and is thought to be in hiding as Julio’s family are blaming her for his death.

Love bite also known as a hickey — a bruise caused by sucking or aggressively kissing another person’s flesh — can be dangerous in exceptional cases.

This is exactly what happened to Julio and a woman in New Zealand who was partially paralysed following a rare “hickey” phenomenon.

A similar incident happened to a young woman, who died after sharing a fatal goodnight kiss with her boyfriend.

Source: https://www.naij.com/949428-man-aged-17-dies-girlfriend-kissed-way.html

Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by herzern1(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Time to qo easy on kissinq.....

Yhu cannot coman kee me because you want to show affection....
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by general111(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm.na wa oh.
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by ikbnice(m): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Endtime kissing.
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by youngest85(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2016
If i say i understand ds tin, na lie i deh lie...

Na mouth she bite or na deek?
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by Luckylife(m): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2016
When every actions are a threat to human life because of sin who is dominating the earth now.
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by soberdrunk(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2016
Something 'must' kill a man grin
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by ped007(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2016
Lalasticlala... Can this happen in 9ja?
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2016
AHHHH!!!!!
GBESE RE OOOOO!
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by sleemoon(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Chisos...ordinary kiss.... Mogbe..... No more kissing for me till my mind is matured enough to withstand d excitement rush....

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by onward4life(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2016
ped007:
– A teenage boy has reportedly died after his girlfriend kissed him overmuch

– According to Mexican media, the boy was killed by a kiss mark that provoked a stroke

Metro.co.uk reports about a bizarre death in Mexico city, where Julio Macias Gonzalez, aged 17, died while eating dinner with his family.

Love bites can be dangerous in exceptional cases
Before the incident the teen has spent the evening with his girlfriend, who is believed to give him a love bite in the heat of the moment.

As the boy developed sudden convulsions his parents called emergency services, but it was too late, he died at the scene.

Doctors believe that love bite broke blood vessels beneath the skin, formed a blood clot, which travelled to Julio’s brain and triggered the stroke.

Shortly afterwards the boy’s 24-year-old girlfriend vanished and is thought to be in hiding as Julio’s family are blaming her for his death.

Love bite also known as a hickey — a bruise caused by sucking or aggressively kissing another person’s flesh — can be dangerous in exceptional cases.

This is exactly what happened to Julio and a woman in New Zealand who was partially paralysed following a rare “hickey” phenomenon.

A similar incident happened to a young woman, who died after sharing a fatal goodnight kiss with her boyfriend.

Source: https://www.naij.com/949428-man-aged-17-dies-girlfriend-kissed-way.html

JADA KISS
Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by FTBOY: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2016
yea..i think i've seen this movie at silverbird cinemas, ikeja. i don't know how it ended, though, because i slept off. they were fucking and biting, fucking and biting, fucking and biting and fucking and biting..

Re: Young Man Dies After Girlfriend Lovebites Him by IamLEGEND1: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2016
read this on the daily mail almost a week ago.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee / What Do U Need Right Now / Nairalander Guys Hear This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.