Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee (1622 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2016
Why is it so hard to find a girl without nothing more but sex to offer these days. As a single guy all the girls I meet are always have nothing in them. Empty people with no future ambition. Imagine I asked one what's are goal for the next ten years. She say she no know. It seems girls these days are lost but they are not aware of it. Since man shall not live by YANSH alone. Why is it hard to find a decent girl?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by HQuadreal: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2016
#lol.
No all girls sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2016
It's hard but not impossible. So keep searching young man or you remain single. It's not a crime. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2016
Why is it so hard to find a guy with nothing but 'D1ck' to offer undecided undecided....stupid question

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by enniewest(f): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
@op ,the reason you can't find one is so obvious undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by Osgilliat(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Me sef tire oo. Girls nowadays they do as if the whole world is running on yansh. The way nigerian artist sef dey pack them oloshos yansh calling themselves model for their music videos is making their music so boring.
Girls nowadays have nothing to offer. They don't have future. They only good at being a baby mama these days. Only few are decent.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dingbang(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2016
suzan404:
Why is it so hard to find a guy with nothing but 'D1ck' to offer undecided undecided....stupid question
undecided if your father had only dick to offer, i'm very sure you'd be in the streets selling bread. cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dingbang(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2016
Op, u ain't far away from the truth, but with the Likes of Linda Ikeji, Rukky Sanda, Genevieve Nnaji, I believe there is hope for the least Nigerian girl out there.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by lola024(f): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2016
suzan404:

Stupidest Question of the Century.... I Nominate the OP for...... will d OP be angry if I complete this? .... Nairalanders can be mad at u for no reason...... but that question... smh
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
suzan404:
are you fcking serious with this comment? You mean all the guys you date only fcks you and nothing else?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by lola024(f): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2016
stupidity:
are you fcking serious with this comment? You mean all the guys you date only fcks you and nothing else?

Ur user name is cool
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by lola024(f): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Sincerely speaking.... what else can you offer me? Ur not my parents, ur not my teacher, your not my fiancee, ur not my husband... u ain't even as rich as I am.... U are just a Dumb Ass fucking Boyfriend!!!!

What d f*ck do u av to offer?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by bigtt76(f): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Watching grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by SlimmB(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:
Sincerely speaking.... what else can you offer me? Ur not my parents, ur not my teacher, your not my fiancee, ur not my husband... u ain't even as rich as I am.... U are just a Dumb Ass fucking Boyfriend!!!!

Orgasm tongue
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by realdee44(f): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
MrAce:
Why is it so hard to find a girl without nothing more but sex to offer these days. As a single guy all the girls I meet are always have nothing in them. Empty people with no future ambition. Imagine I asked one what's are goal for the next ten years. She say she no know. It seems girls these days are lost but they are not aware of it. Since man shall not live by YANSH alone. Why is it hard to find a decent girl?
your write up says it all. From the topic to the body.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by holluwai(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
Op, u ain't far away from the truth, but with the Likes of Linda Ikeji, Rukky Sanda, Genevieve Nnaji, I believe there is hope for the least Nigerian girl out there.

Rukayatu sanda aka rukky sanda you mean? Please there are better girls you can reference.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dingbang(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:

ah mean, he fvcks u in ur dumb ass..
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dingbang(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2016
holluwai:

Rukayat sanda aka rukky sanda you mean? Please there are better girls you can reference.
grin chilax... Rukky is better than Tonto grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by nrexzy: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2016
The real reason is they live fake lives...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by holluwai(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
grin chilax... Rukky is better than Tonto grin

I have chill o bros but rukky no better tonto now o, forget say she don marry/settled own?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dingbang(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2016
holluwai:

I have chill o bros but rukky no better tonto now o, forget say she don marry/settled own?
Why u too hate rukky like dis, wetin she do u
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2016
These women live life on Easy Mode.

Our society is specially tailored for them alone.

Wake up; make up, tweet/selfie time, salon, gossip and hump on the next available dīck.

Rinse and Repeat.

But us? nah, they want us to "grow up" and "become a man" you see.

All they need is bōobs and bōoty. After all, there is never a shortage of idiōts around the corner who would willingly put a ring on it.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by holluwai(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
Why u too hate rukky like dis, wetin she do u

Come on! Not hating her.... I sense you have a crush on her or something else.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dingbang(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
holluwai:

Come on! Not hating her.... I sense you have a crush on her or something else.
nope I don't. I only mentioned her since she is a movie producer and a director
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by TIDDOLL(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2016
Which Kind girls you yourself they associate with?

Tell me your boo ND I go tell you who you fit be undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by kkash: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2016
The annoying part is when you ask a gal for a dance, no matter the song playing, dey just turn around trying to use their ass to touch your crouch, and I'm staring at them saying 'is that all you can do'?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dabrightt: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2016
suzan404:
Since men have been ofering you d1ck are they not offering cash with it...Or do you take D1ck of broke guys I know you you can't....so tell me how the quest is foolish
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by holluwai(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
nope I don't. I only mentioned her since she is a movie producer and a director

Maybe if you learnt more about her, she not worthy of such reference.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dingbang(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2016
holluwai:

Maybe if you learnt more about her, she not worthy of such reference.
well, I should agree with u
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dabrightt: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2016
lola024:

see this one..look at her mouth like pepeye
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by mofeoluwadassah: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2016
i tink dis question shld b directed 2 d guys undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee by dabrightt: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2016
What nigerian artist are causing is not small they sing song to encourage sex laziness coruption bt I think some of them are having second taught before releasing any song this season...immaging a song like owo ni ,koko ferarri ,sisi eko what there song are teaching nigeria youth is to get money by all means and for the ladies to use there YANSH111 to get watever they want @ op ko suprise mi oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Sister Is Much More Fun To Be With And There’s Passion And Sex / See What Came Out When A Beautiful Lady Farted [mess] In Public / The Evolution Of The Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.