Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Secret Confessions - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret Confessions (6287 Views)

The Habbit Of Confessions..:negative Or Positive / Lets Have Your CONFESSIONS Here! / Confessions Of A Moderator.....power Hungry Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Confessions by olabosun(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2007
I confess
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 2:17pm On May 18, 2007
;d
Re: Secret Confessions by olunifemi(f): 6:18pm On May 24, 2007
helloooooooo
Re: Secret Confessions by miklo: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2008
I confessed my uncle's girl/lady friend seduced me,

I confessed i ran like Joseph,

I confessed she changed to another style,

I confessed the temptation became too much,

I confessed i succumb I do cry

I confessed she later became my Uncle's 5th wife,

Now with four children, acting like a saint.

I concluded that women are DEVIL! without mincing words.

Though it happens around 14 to 15 years ago 1995 to be specific.

I always beg God to forgive me and hope she do so.
Re: Secret Confessions by naijawebe(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2008
You must be completely out of your mind. That is "incest" if you do her. Did you also have the same fantasy about your mom? Get a life a move on. There are several beautiful babes out there, and don't be selfish. May the Lord deliver you from evil.
Re: Secret Confessions by naijawebe(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2008
bluenubian,

You are all that. Just seen your profile and pic. Give my regards to those oranges right up your chin.
Re: Secret Confessions by spoilt(f): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2008
my confession is too heavy. grin. i'll just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Secret Confessions by almondjoy(f): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2008
I haven't sinned this year so nothing to confess. As God has wiped the rest away, no need to mention them anymore as my pastor instructed me. He said to let bygone be bygone. I am as white as snow now. cool
Re: Secret Confessions by kingsikaz(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2008
i confess i have a sexy lips which most ladies like 2 chop but i dont like d game cos i'm a descent fellow.
Re: Secret Confessions by creamdream: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2008
@poster
you be cultist{you no mind kill person},you planed to fukc your sister which you claimed you later did, you also had se x with your step sister, Na wa for you o, the sea remains the place to be sha!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Video Of Boko Haram Beheading A Lady (graphic) / Lets Post The Most Disgusting, Scary Pix We Have Ever Seen / New Design Nairaland Logo - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.