Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma (28595 Views)

Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Some fools up there have already turned it to an IPOB bashing thread.

Seun the tribal bigotry on your website is nauseating...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by izzou(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
StOla:
Chukwu Okike Abiama boys have done their worst.

The Pope must hear about this.
I know say you go dey here

Igbo news is just what keeps you alive

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by dokiOloye(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:
People won't make noise about this because it has nothing to do with Islam and the Muslims.
Ppl won't make noise about it cos it can be classified as a minor disagreement/scuffle.
But if na muslims,U would've heard "10 dead,houses burnt" etc.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
anambra youths are becoming increasingly useless..from idol worship to drug trafficking through ritualism and then this wtf
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by MrRichy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
I pity their Generations unborn..

instead of diverting their energy to farming and helping their community.

jobless youths. they just brought curse upon themselves.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by MrRichy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
I pity their Generations unborn..

instead of diverting their energy to farming and helping their community.

jobless youths. they just brought curse upon themselves.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by DRskyman: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
gwales:
IPOB are miscreant - obasanjo
Anu mpama.....Foolish piece of trash
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by dokiOloye(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
gwales:
Igbos miscreant are responsible for this. Biafra would be WORST than Columbia because of this VIOLENT loving people
Why e be say most zombies no sabi English??
Anyway,when d head("certificateless" Booohari) is rotten,..........
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by billyG(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/30/youths-beat-catholic-priest-coma-anambra/
So all those pagan fetish igbo film on Nollywood is true,i thought they all go 2 church.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Greenback: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:
People won't make noise about this because it has nothing to do with Islam and the Muslims.

10 9 8 7 6 5.... EVERYBODY MAKE UNA HIDE OOOOOO...

Pops head from hiding place and asks:

"WHO DEY THROW BOMB AND SLIT THROAT ALL OVER THE WORLD?"
quickly hides back

Buh op,those idolaters wont go unpunished..
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by superstarDikk(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:
God bless you
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Eliteklaus(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
d post says community youths but some pipo r calling Fulani herdsmen, wetin concern dem for here now??
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Greenback: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
modath:

Who goes on rampage on mere feelings? Even suspicion after the fact is not enough to justify such mayhem visited on a highly revered religious symbol!!

This level of paranoia needs exorcism,it's a pity the priest who will conduct it has become a victim of same demon manipulating Gabriel and his band of crazies!!!

but the FOREIGNER NIGERIEN who FELT hurt and embarassed somebody naming his dog buhari and got him arrested and detained and poor dog murdered is justified,abi?
This is just a mere rare isolated case in sharp contrast to the rampart almost daily massacre carried out by islamic northern fanatics in and outta the north..funny thing is that u will never see these mental grammarians condemning such evil rampart acts.
Hypocritic obahiagbon wannabes comMESSenting
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by MrBen10(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ugbenu is a notorious town when it comes to Idol worshipping and deadly charm making.
Anyway, Thank God for my home town Ebenebe that has embrace christ since the new millinium.
Igbos are peace loving people and because they beat up a priest in protecting what they beleive does not equate them with those beard weilding people the bible refers to as 'Fear North' who can kill and are still killing christian clerics over a preachings they would term as blasphemeous.

God Bless the South East, God bless the Igbo Nation, God bless the people from the other tribes who think Good things can't come from the east.
Good bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Greenback: 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Themind:
What's the difference between them and the fulani herds men. And they will be jumping from one thread to another. IPods goats

seun oam4j lalasticlala are some nairalanders above RULE 2?
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by ozoemenaca: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
You don't need to arrest them at all, but that they might know that we serve the living God you just give them some time and they would see the result of what they have done. Imagine stupidity of the highest order fighting a Priest of God
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ipob boys in action! How do i know?
By their fruit you shall know them.
From their bile and hate with unforgiving spirit that negates the Christian doctrine of love and forgiveness,you'll know that they are capable of beating up a priest.

If they have their way,they'll do same to Fr. Mbaka.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by vislabraye(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:

Is it not in the front page ? What other noise should people make ? Una sef get wahala.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Greenback: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Bolustic:
I thought our brothers claim they are very religious tolerant, always taking an holier than thou stance over the Muslims and Hausas.

So what happened to freedom of movement? Did Buhari declare curfew there?

Playing the victims card even amongst themselves. Typical of them, always feeling threatened

CONCERNED ZOOGERIAN ABEG TAKE PANADOL O
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by qleap2all(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
They must be Fulani Herdsmen reincarnation.... Lol
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by omonla555: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
I will not talk because somebody somewhere has been banning me. Uhmuhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But in my own little way I let Seun realised this yesterday.
Every week some IPOB youths are after my life on Nairaland and we can see the result now in Anambra.

I will not say anything not that I am afraid of being banned o.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where are these youths when the fulanis are maiming their people?......rotten shildren...smh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by omonla555: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Greenback:

seun oam4j lalasticlala are some nairalanders above RULE 2?

Did the innocent man abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Daris God oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by DLuciano: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:
What noise did you want to hear? Did you read any was beheaded or killed unlike the so called muslims?
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by nelsonjj: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
End Time Is Near, All This Village Youth Self. Una No Won Upgrade Or Learn From Experience, This 21st Is Century. Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm. This Is Evil, May The Lord Have Mercy On U Guys, Poor Village Youth.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Kdon2: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by ensamy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Whose face is on that coin and they said Ceaser's and Jesus said ' Give to Ceaser what is Ceaser's and to God what is God'.

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Progressive01(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:
If the thread gets up to three pages, thank your lucky stars!!

That is "those people" for you.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by legaxi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Why him self go destroy their Chukwu Okike Abiama abi him no sabi say the Ipobians no they play with their JUJU grin
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by drmuri(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/30/youths-beat-catholic-priest-coma-anambra/
Idol worshippers attacking reverend father? Thought Yeebos are 100% born again christians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.