Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma (28623 Views)

Catholic Priest, Kevin Ugoamadi, Attacked During Mass In Imo State / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by LUV1: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
That shrine need to be burnt as it is not of God it led to hellfire
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Maxbull: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am Not surprise almost all igbo's are serving two Gods. In their houses and shops you will see the signs
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by kolaish(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:
People won't make noise about this because it has nothing to do with Islam and the Muslims.
This type of incidence happens once in probably a year or two. Islam attacks is a regular incidence/occurence. Please visit www.religionofpeace.com to ascertain if it is true or not.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by rossyc(f): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Destroying the Blessed Sacrament and beating up a priest, They will never go unpunished, they will soon meet their waterloo..
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by passyhansome(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Aufbauh:
Ipob boys in action! How do i know?
By their fruit you shall know them.
From their bile and hate with unforgiving spirit that negates the Christian doctrine of love and forgiveness,you'll know that they are capable of beating up a priest.

If they have their way,they'll do same to Fr. Mbaka.

Talking as if you have nothing upstair
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by kaluchuks(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Keneking:
"“They grabbed the Blessed Sacrament from our Parish Priest, hit it on the floor and used the Monstrance to hit our Parish priest on his hand before stabbing him on the face and other parts of the body” he said. ALU ALU

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by chimoskyg(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:
People won't make noise about this because it has nothing to do with Islam and the Muslims.

Did you hear or read that they killed him??
But believe me if were Muslim you will read or her kill

Are okey now
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wishing him quick recovery. Jesus Christ had warned that people will be maltreated because of Him and this is an example. Of all what Jesus said, I don't think any is false.

Father and Son give us the strength to stand firm in You no matter struggles and pain we go through because of you. Amen
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by crackhouse(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Something like this happen in my town some years ago and they even burn vehicles but as I am writing this, the ones that are living now are very very useless even up till now and some died mysteriously few months after. I bet u the guys that did this will not be spared by God unless they repent and ask for forgiveness if not they will surely see the repercussions one after the other and it may extend to their children.
Quote me.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Jacks14: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am waiting 4 CAN umbrella of christian bigot to come n link the act to Zamfara youth of igbo land and also blame PMB of islamizing and imposing sharia on igbo soil...imbeciles
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Henrypraise: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:

must u use dis line? is it ur father dat brought it here? or is bringing it here not an outcry? did u see it was mentioned dat d traditional ruler condemned d attack n his wife was also a victim?

my friend get sense b4 u type.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Okpore101(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
They have cursed their generation.....
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by DonCortino: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:

We dont see such all the time unlike ur people. after all the perpetrators are idol worshippers just like Muslims thus similar tendencies.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by achieverme(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
veekid:
That's the spirit; until you discover no Catholic priest can help you make heaven, beating has taken over

Iyalaya pastor

So, you support the beating of the priest because he is not a pastor from your church? And you call yourself a Pentecostal christian? Read through your comments again and ask yourself what is pentecostal about that comment. Shame on you boy. It is very clear they only teach you error in your Pentecostal churches. If your comment is a depiction of what pentecostanism means, then I would rather remain an unbeliever. Your comment is not depicting Jesus in anyway; your comment shows that the devil is the master of your soul.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
trenlog:

Immediately I saw the headlines, I came rushing to make the same point, only to find that you have beaten me to it - Kai! this man, you have cheated me. cry grin

Bookmarking thread for future reference - Insolent Igbos beware.
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by pennywys(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
eddyjibs:
Thier all powerful jesus will not save him as usual
if you idioot don't have reasonable comment, why not shut that your useless hole of yours called mouth to avoid bringing curse upon yourself
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by WhoIBe: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
this are the so called traditions that causes poverty, naija and very stupid and foolish tradition... How can you kill someone preaching LOVE......
Why Why Why !!!!! all this kind of nonsense in that land, where are all the churches please pray for the land.....

If God wrath come upon the land ...........
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by bawajghai(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Which religious did the youths belongs to. As is not nothen nigeria
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by JSoE(f): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
All these violence for some powerless entities.
Amadioha 1 -Yhwh 0

Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by veekid(m): 5:38am On Sep 01, 2016
achieverme:

So, you support the beating of the priest because he is not a pastor from your church? And you call yourself a Pentecostal christian? Read through your comments again and ask yourself what is pentecostal about that comment. Shame on you boy. It is very clear they only teach you error in your Pentecostal churches. If your comment is a depiction of what pentecostanism means, then I would rather remain an unbeliever. Your comment is not depicting Jesus in anyway; your comment shows that the devil is the master of your soul.

Ok; with all these your long epistle about Pentecostal of a thing, did I tell you I'm a Christian?
Sorry o...... Pentecostal kor, pentedigestive ni
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Naijageak(m): 7:33am On Sep 01, 2016
this is barbaric, can't your gods fight for itself since you said he created you or he protects you?
foolishness of the highest order :fighting for your creator. .
since you did this publicly, I wish you the best except you repent
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by Greenback: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
omonla555:

Did the innocent man abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Daris God oooooooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin

Hows life there na? grin

i hope they allow una see exclipse?
Be careful with ya mouth there o,make homos nø penetrate ya anus o lolssss grin grin grin

Op,like i said earlier,lets leave judgement to the law and to the Almighty,evil ppl who lay hands on His annointed will never go unpunished..
Re: Anambra Youths Beat Catholic Priest To Coma by achieverme(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
veekid:

Ok; with all these your long epistle about Pentecostal of a thing, did I tell you I'm a Christian?
Sorry o...... Pentecostal kor, pentedigestive ni

Meaningless comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifa Heritage University, Oyo & Prof. Wande Abimbola / Apostle Johnson Suleman: 4 Herdsmen Caught Plotting Attack Close To My Church / A Killer Marriage Is A Nonsense Marriage - Paul Enenche (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.