Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. (1023 Views)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
Runs girls are very trickish when it comes to relationship matters.They call guys unprintable names,like men are cheats by nature,dogs and heartbreakers,just to distract them from their own sexcapades.They are the no 1 cheaters and heartbreakers.Though they cheat codely.
Below are the list of names they save their numerous boyfriends and sugardaddies as on their contacts to hide their true identities.
Pastor jeremiah
1.My mechanic no; This name is use by a runs girl who has use are trade to acquire a car.

2.Teacher no; She may save this contact if she is an undergraduate.

3.Housemaid no

4.My cousin no

5.My nephew no

6.Daddy's friend no

7.Mtn customer service

8.Recharge card seller.

9.My atm card no

10.Gtb account number etc

11.Phone repairer no

12.Makeup artiste no
Re: List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Interesting
Re: List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
I am not understanding cry
Re: List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin

Only dem can understand this...

1 Like

Re: List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. by Muvacci(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
*in Rudeboy-P-squares voice*

She say she wants some collabo... She need am badly be like tornado... She talk say I dey play like Ronaldo... The thing dey sweet her like Don Jazzy eminado.. Eminado..

We come go monaco... (Hiss) I rock her body give am orlando.. She just dey holla she dey scream obrigado.. As I dey fire I dey call am mullato.. My mullato..

Best P-square line ever! Has nothing to do with the topic though.. gringrin
Re: List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
I see no difference from any other person's contact namin undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Names Runs Girls Save Their numerous boyfriends as on their contacts.. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
I see no difference from any other person's contact namin undecided
It will look common until you verify.That is why i say it is a trick.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Lady To Ask A Man Out? / That Awkward Moment When.... / Why I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.