Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? (6490 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by olanajim(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2009
@pakosa,
To write lies do not require special contract. Almost any one can lie. I was shocked because that is the first time anyone will ask me to write lie. I think I am not qualified! You will find out that my lies can't be a best seller. That is a waste of money on your part. As for yaradua, I think he got plenty liars around him already. What he need is truth documentator. And I can join that team as long as I will be in the Villa and not Boko Haram stronghold.

Are you a politrickcian?
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by posakosa(m): 1:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
olanajim:

@pakosa,
To write lies do not require special contract. Almost any one can lie. I was shocked because that is the first time anyone will ask me to write lie. I think I am not qualified! You will find out that my lies can't be a best seller. That is a waste of money on your part. As for yaradua, I think he got plenty liars around him already. What he need is truth documentator. And I can join that team as long as I will be in the Villa and not Boko Haram stronghold.

Are you a politrickcian?

shocked shocked sad sad sad sad undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No im a policy analyst.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by posakosa(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
It should be obvious that you work will only be taken as a draft.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by platinumnk(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
How do you handle a guy who THINKS that you were in a relationship with him
because of some friendly chats
and the guy doesnt even know your last name or jack from jill

what do you do when he INSISTS on breaking up your own relationship with his demented illusions?

What do you do when he goes and tells your friends that you insistantly cheat with him??

What do you when he holds SOB parties because you so called broke his heart but you never gave him the time of the day

When does "how do you do" become "I love you"?

What do you do if a guy PRETENDS he is an EX and HE WONT LET GO?
angry angry angry angry angry

What happens if you're stalked and embarassed by a wanna be boyfriend?
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by platinumnk(f): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
no ones knows?
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by noetic15(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
platinumnk:

How do you handle a guy who THINKS that you were in a relationship with him
because of some friendly chats
and the guy doesnt even know your last name or jack from jill

what do you do when he INSISTS on breaking up your own relationship with his demented illusions?

What do you do when he goes and tells your friends that you insistantly cheat with him??

What do you when he holds SOB parties because you so called broke his heart but you never gave him the time of the day

When does "how do you do" become "I love you"?

What do you do if a guy PRETENDS he is an EX and HE WONT LET GO?
angry angry angry angry angry

What happens if you're stalked and embarassed by a wanna be boyfriend?

no one would do all these, unless u led him on
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by posakosa(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
noetic15:

well said. I don't even think that anyone has the time. That person must probably be very young and immature. undecided undecided
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by platinumnk(f): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
noetic15:

i didnt! I treat him like i treat all my friends.

I never touched the guy!

Seriously he is not even a close friend! I say hi and "hows life" when ever I see him

So how did I become his gf?

He wont leave me alone, and its bad enough that he cries this tirade that I broke his heart

Even a friend called me yesterday to ask what was going on between us!

He told her that I called him and begged for money

Me --- never- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i dont even ask my own bf!

the guy told me once how he told his family and brothers all about me. . .I thought it was cute.

I didnt know that was an introduction as his GF!

So what do i do now, he insists on wrecking havoc in my life angry angry angry sad sad
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by furiban: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by platnumnk: 5:18am On Oct 07, 2009
hmmm
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by olanajim(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2009
@posakoso,
Ok then. It is fair enough!
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by olanajim(m): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2009
@platinumnk

read my first post on this issue. Then take a look at the link below. It will answer your question. I will see if you can offer more infomationa about the guy, then we look at how to help him, I men how you can help him,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by platinumnk(f): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2009
i read it thanks.

you are very intelligent and well phrased.

so what can i do about his dilusions?
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by olanajim(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2009
I am no more intelligent as everyone. So nothing special.

But I have decided to write in detail about this. Something that can be comprehends. Most people in this par of the world think they are in love where as they are in delusion! We only get tired of those that are on the extreme like the cases mentionsed earlier.

Watchout for details. I am a biit busy lately but will be back as soon as things are light for me.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by olanajim(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2009
I am no more intelligent as everyone. So nothing special.

But I have decided to write in detail about this. Something that can be comprehends. Most people in this par of the world think they are in love where as they are in delusion! We only get tired of those that are on the extreme like the cases mentionsed earlier.

Watchout for details. I am a biit busy lately but will be back as soon as things are light for me.
Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2014
The best thing to do is to tell his gf to tell her bf to leave you alone. Trust me, he'll leave you alone. It's as simple as that. That was exactly what I did. I approached my ex's galfrnd, told her to tell her man to leave me alone, in no time he took to his heels.

1 Like

Re: How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? by Youngpo413: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2015
What goes around comes around,a guy you still love will surely fall out of love with and you too,for now enjoy while it lasted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party / ... / This Random Girl Just Asked Me For Sex Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.