Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pictures Of The Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Week (3209 Views)

Abomination Of The Week...as Akpabio Dares God! / #TREANDING: Joke Of The Week / Pictures Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Week by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
change is on its way. . . sad smiley
Re: Pictures Of The Week by ob2ce(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
Yar'adua is going to die soon ooo. the guy is too weak for the job, its telling on him

Lets look forward to the day we'll sincerely celebrate independence,
Re: Pictures Of The Week by OvieE: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
PAININASS:

I just hope this man no go die in office!why he can't just resign,

He is not yet done looting all the money to Saudi Arabia bank. Until he finish looking, forget about he resigning.
Re: Pictures Of The Week by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
@sexybone.ur username is weird grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Week by AfroCynic: 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
SeXyBoNE:

i dey pity for Yar'Adua self

wetin im wan kill himself for now? instead wey im go resign jeje go face im life/health, nooo greed kno go allow am see road, im wan die for their.

na im kno sha if i be im pikin i for don advice am make im live policitics self.

LWKMD! The man resemble zombie wey dress up, We all kuku no say no be baba Yaraslow dey run de country, na turai. Dem don lock Goodluck for inside cupboard,
Re: Pictures Of The Week by victor08(m): 1:10am On Oct 04, 2009
[size=8pt][size=8pt] Yar'dua is dame sick soul,inspite of all the money they are snatching away from our antional treasury,he still can't get the best doctors to make him look presentable.
Re: Pictures Of The Week by webguru(m): 2:20am On Oct 04, 2009
Gamine I am so disappointed at your statement. Especially for a lady I have respect for. You shld delete it.
Re: Pictures Of The Week by CyberG: 6:32am On Oct 04, 2009
I only wish YarSTUPID could see a video of the celebration that will follow his imminent kicking of the bucket! But alas, the sucker will be stone dead and unable to see that the Turaya leach of a wife and co wouldn't give a rat's behind! As for me. . .I will gladly send him off with curses such that he will be unrecognizable to his brother, evil Abacha when he reaches yonder! In fact, I will hope that the thousands of Nigerians who have died unjustly in Gbaramatu and all over the country under his watch will mess him so badly. . .even his god that he has visited under pretext in Saudi will be unable to recognize the bastard! Shege banza!!
Re: Pictures Of The Week by kshow1(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2009
victor08:

[size=8pt][size=8pt] Yar'dua is dame sick soul,inspite of all the money they are snatching away from our antional treasury,he still can't get the best doctors to make him look presentable.

The dude needs medical intervention
Re: Pictures Of The Week by Utali(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2009
God Bless Biafra
Re: Pictures Of The Week by saworoide: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2009
biafara ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Pictures Of The Week by dinggle: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2009
Chei the leaders of this country have killed us, look at how bright and shinny the Nigeria flag is, if only we d people can shine like that!!! all hearts to Nigeria, !!!Death to the leaders!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Week by baekdoosan(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
At 49 Nigeria still does not know how to walk. Its still crawling.
Re: Pictures Of The Week by baekdoosan(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
At 49 Nigeria still does not know how to walk. Its still crawling.
Re: Pictures Of The Week by smile4kenn(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
changing is coming,

Today's youths are desperate for change!! cool
Re: Pictures Of The Week by tunyus(m): 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
NAIJA
suffering and smilling
Re: Pictures Of The Week by Radiant(f): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
Who are those guys that were marching?  shocked grin
Re: Pictures Of The Week by graciella(f): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
Make una dey decieve una self with independence grin
Re: Pictures Of The Week by Esskay2: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
I have come to the conclusion that it is Nigeria's Destiny to be what it is today!

Nigeria is an ailing nation with a dying president!
Re: Pictures Of The Week by Nezan(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
They should be happy, moreover 9jerians are the happiest people on earth!
Re: Pictures Of The Week by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2009
init grin
Re: Pictures Of The Week by citizenY(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
Almighty God works in mysterious ways. Many sick people survive and the healthy ones go first.
Never pray for your leader to go astray. Many people will suffer. Always pray for God to guide him
to correct his wrongs and put him on the right track.

On your part, never fail to show these wrongs.

IT is a sacred duty.
Re: Pictures Of The Week by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 06, 2009
Spichless.
Re: Pictures Of The Week by Remii(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2009
ob2ce:

Yar'adua is going to die soon ooo. the guy is too weak for the job, its telling on him

Lets look forward to the day we'll sincerely celebrate independence,

and you will leave for ever like your ancestors abi, no matter what, it is bad to wish people dead. almost all those who formed Zik's funeral committee without confirming his death in 1988, died before the him, so beware .
Re: Pictures Of The Week by princekevo(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2009
More Pics , lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Songhai, Which Way? Trained Farmers Storm Lion Building / Jonathan Finally Agrees To Sack Stella Oduah And Recover The N255m / The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.