Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again (1396 Views)

Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by oshikoyaodemi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Just because someone ended a relationship does not mean they absolutely have no more feelings for you. The one advantage you have, as someone’s ex, is that you have history with them and something that once existed can be reignited.
With a bit of tact, patience and perseverance, you should be able to convince your ex to come back to you....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/must-read-7-ways-to-get-your-ex-to-fall.html

2 Shares

Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by bentlywills(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
1) we re not clicking on that Link

2) we don't go back to our used Toys'

2 Likes

Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
lol y
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2016
chai sad
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by McBrooklyn(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2016
I'm not fúcking clicking that link . . . Mtcheeeew!!! undecided angry
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by jonaifame22(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Me I will click it, still wanna have dami in my arms
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2016
hmmm
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by haderemi17: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
bentlywills:

bentlywills:

bentlywills:

True Talk,for Me To Break Up With My Ex Is For Some Reasons,now Imagine Me Accepting Her Back Is Like Going Back To My Past.
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by oshikoyaodemi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
really
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by Emmydope95(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Am nt going back to my waste
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by heybee72(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Emmydope95:
Am nt going back to my waste
Then you never loved her in the first place
Re: Must Read: 7 Ways To Get Your Ex To Fall In Love With You Again by topzttst(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2016
dnt mind him.. pride

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Cherlene!!!! / Can A Man Cheat On You And Still Love You? / She Insulted Us For Refusing Her Request The Second Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.